The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eastern Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:29 pm

After spending sometime in Bavaria I decided to return to Spain. I wasn't so sure as to what expect from Charles. Sometimes his moods could be erratic changing as much as the weather. Summoning him, I dared not enter that palace until I could evaluate his temper.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 pm

A servant came and told Charles that his wife had summoned him. He walked out coolly to the gardens and down the steps and he stood beside the garden gates and looked at his wife "Madame." he said and he had his usual with drawn façade as he stepped into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 pm

His voice sent a jolt of terror throughout me. I wasn't scared of him he just had this natural talent of sneaking up on people without them knowing. "Madame! Since when have you ever called me that." I turned to face him; seeing that nothing had changed with him. He was still the inposing emperor that he had always been. Sometimes I thought he was trying to be a better man than his father was. "How have you been."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Charles walked around the fountain and he examined it before looking at his wife "I have been well, and you?" he asked him and he then abruptly turned around to face him "How was Bavaria?" he asked her and he raised an eyebrow "Did you get the chance to meet the King? I am sure he would have been more than happy to meet the Empress."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I watched him move like a hawk turning in on it's prey. "Bavaria was not so good. I had to have my appendix removed so I mainly spent most of my time hidden away. Beatrice is now in Bavaria too."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Charles raised his eyebrow at her "So the King of Bavaria did not grace you with his presence?" he asked her and he sighed a little dramatically "I should write him a letter, as tat is the utmost ignorance and very rude, especially to an Empress."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm

"We spoke at Autumn, spring and summer parties. Other than that I had no reason to talk with him. The people at Bavaria at court saw me as only a princess." I kept on smiling not letting my facial expressions change for a moment. "So you have not missed your old wife then." I narrowed my eye's to see his reaction this time.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Charles raised an eyebrow at her "But you said you spend your time hidden away?" he said to her and he looked took a deep breath before slowly releasing it "I have been busy, I am planning for my mother to visit." he said in answer to her question and his ice cold eyes then looked at the water of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 pm

"It was after autumn party that I was taken ill. Perhaps you would like to see my scar if you do not believe me." I headed up the steps making my way inside to the palace. "Good I am glad that you are thinking about your mother. She needs to know that she is not alone and that you actually care about her."

[OOC- Wow those gifs are immense Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 pm

"Stop." he said clearly as soon as she headed away and he took a deep breath "There is rumours circling the palace, rumours that involve infidelity in our marriage." he said to her simply and he looked back at her "I will forget those rumours, and I will be merciful but I will have you know that I care for my mother very much." he admitted and he sighed "It is in my nature to act as if I do not care for if I show any sign of weakness, my enemies will use it against me." he looked away again and he shrugged a little "Just how that little king in England uses to the advantage that my poor aunt is alone and frail in England with no one."

[ thank you so much! ]
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:52 pm

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. As his wife I had always seen many different sides to his nature. But to see him without his icy nature pulled on my heart strings. I went over to him placing my hands on his. "I am sorry to hear about these rumours. You know that I am yours and I shall always remain at your side." I was sorry more than he would ever know. I did care for my icy emperor even if he did intimidate people. "I know that you care about her. But, people do not understand why she is locked away in a nunnery. It is unfair that you have to carry the burden that your father made."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 pm

He looked down at their joined hands and he sighed "My father..." he said to her "Catherine visited me, she told me that her husband to be told her that our father was still alive, and I told her it was impossible, alas I saw him." he said and he clasped his hands around hers finally "I will have my mother visit us, then the people will see for themselves why she is where she is.." he cleared his throat "I am thinking of having the nunnery extended for her, Catherine told me she rarely gets to see the sun."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 pm

"Why do people think that he is alive all of a sudden? If he wasn't dead you wouldn't allowed to be emperor." I asked him slightly annoyed. For a moment it was nice to be close to him again. I didn't speak for a few moments I just let myself enjoy his company. He deserved to be loved as we all did I would try to love him as long as he wanted me to. "Are you sure Charles I don't want her visit to cause you any distress." The situation with his mother was tough and you couldn't blame him for being.. distance at times.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:22 pm

The emperor sighed and he looked weary "My mind is made up." he said simply and he looked at her and shrugged "She is my mother, but as well as that I am her King and Emperor so she must abide by my laws and not go against me whilst she is here." he said his voice a clear sample of his authority and he cleared his throat "And after, I must fix my sisters situation...she has found out recently that her betrothed has taken to...bedding men."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 pm

I let my fingers slide through his keeping his hand firmly at my side. "What ever you want done Charles it shall be done. Are you my emperor before my husband." This was one thing that was never made clear in our marriage. I knew in public I had to obey him as emperor but it was always hard to tell in private. A loud ringing gasp escaped my mouth as I turned to look at him in disbelief. "That is.. terrible Charles she is only young. I hope that he treats her right as I wouldn't want to face your anger."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Charles raised an eyebrow at her question "I am both, your emperor and husband." he said to her and he thought about her words and he nodded "He will face my wrath, in private I will speak with him." he admitted to her "Have a Cardinal take away the sins he has committed."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:00 pm

"Would my emperor mind sharing a bed with his wife tonight." In private I would always be just a wife rather than an empress. Being his wife was a much more important duty. With the way things were going Spain would need a lot of male heirs.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:33 pm

He looked at her and he took a deep breath "When you are settled down, and have unpacked I will visit your chambers tonight."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:38 am

"I wouldn't be worthy of the title wife if I didn't provide you with children." I gently rested my head against his arm. I always thought that maybe Charles was somewhat repulsed by me.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 am

Charles nodded at her words and he cleared his throat again "And seeing the turmoil that is going on now, children will ensure my place here on my throne."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 am

"Of course I shall not rush you into this. A want for one another should come naturally to both of us." I added feeling his uneasyness in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:01 pm

He looked at her and he raised an eyebrow "I did not say that I didn't want you." he said to her and he shrugged a little "Go to your chambers and I will come."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:07 pm

I tried to hide my irritation I suddenly felt rising. I simply nodded following out his command.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Isabella long with her ladies in waiting arrived at Spain to see her brother. As they entered the gardens to meet her brother she wondered what her husband was up to she hadn't heard from in a while and was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastern Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Garden   Eastern Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next