The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great hall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Charles brought her into the great hall with long graceful strides and when he approached he was announced "Make way for his supreme grace, Charles V." the herald said and Charles entered the hall with the lady and the courtiers bowed to him "Please, carry on." he said simply before walking around the hall with the lady "As you can see, there is many artefacts here."
Back to top Go down
Eleonora of Naples
Baroness of Naples
Eleonora of Naples

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm

I cast my eye's down as we walked I felt not worthy of the honour to be seen in his presence. Your people love you, Holy Roman Emperor. I giggled to myself, revealing my smile to him. This is truly beautiful, Holy Roman Emperor. People say art is for lazy people but it is not. A piece of artwork can move a person deep inside don't you agree.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 am

The emperor stared at the art work in his hall and he shrugged "It must mean something first." he said simply, dismissing her words and he looked around as his people stared at them and he cleared his throat "Perhaps I should have you painted and hang it in here as well?" he said to her "A beauty among other beautiful things."
Back to top Go down
Eleonora of Naples
Baroness of Naples
Eleonora of Naples

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:45 pm

His words stunned me into silence. I had never attracked a man as they always found me somewhat intimidating, I guess. Your kind words brings me great comfort Emperor.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Charles looked at her and he smiled a little "You're welcome." he said simply and he still had his cool, cold facade as he looked away and he studied the art work "My mother, she loved art as well."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 6:18 am

Juana of Aragon had made her way into Spain arriving at the request that King Ferdinand I Holy Roman Emperor wished to see her, she stood there having a servant alirt the King of her arrival as the Queen of Naples and Jerusalem stood waiting patiently taking a seat on a chair to rest her feet from the long journey.
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Shortly after he had been informed of Juana's arrival I went to the Great Hall to meet the young Queen of Naples.

"Your majesty may I welcome you to Spain and to my empire as well. I trust that you have been cared for well since your arrived here as I know at times the servants can be a little disturbing towards guests"?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Juana looked into the King in front of her's eyes and smiled as he joined her "They have been very kind to me thank you your majesty, I'm sure if they were otherwise they would be punished quickly" she given him a friendly smile "I appreciate your kindness welcoming me in Spain. It has been many years since i've come here, I was a little girl the first time i've seen Spain during my family visiting, Castro was a favorite of mine and Gandia as well" she enjoyed being in his company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great hall   Great hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great hall
Page 1 of 1