The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre du Anne Bassett

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Anne moaned loudly and she arched her back "Yes.." she moaned softly, her usual angelic self more devil like than ever, it was as if she had fallen from heaven into hell. Her dark eyes were clouded with pleasure, lust and her cheeks were flushed as she felt a tightening in the pit of her stomach and pleasure coursing through her.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Louis moaned deeply as he could feel himself reach him climax. He could feel his cheeks grow warm as he came and sighed. He stayed in her for a couple of moments, breathing heavily and then rolled over.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Anne reached her climax at the same time he did and when he rolled off her she panted softly, her long hair was over her chest as her chest raised and fell and she gulped a little.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Louis exhaled and rubbed his brow, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Anne nodded and she bit her lip softly before releasing it "I believe I am more than alright." she said to him and she looked at him, her dark eyes had a hint of doubt in them, hoping that he would not regret this.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Louis smiled and leaned over, his hand touching her cheek and nose softly brushing against hers, "Vous êtes belle."
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Anne blushed softly, her eyes staring up into his equally dark ones and she gulped "Merci." she whispered softly to him and she brushed his hair out of his face softly with her delicate, small hands.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Louis sighed contentedly and rolled over again, one arm behind his head and the other wrapped around Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 am

Anne looked at him as she stroked his chest softly, her curls falling over his chest as she placed soft kisses on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 am

Louis cleared his throat a little and sat up, he glanced down at Anne and smiled, "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Anne looked at him and she shook her head "No, I am fine." she said softly and she pulled the blankets around her body and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Louis rolled around and lay on his front, leaning over to Anne-he kissed the corner of her lip. He then rested his head upon his feather pillow.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:36 pm

A small smile came on her lips and she looked at him and she watched him with her dark beady eyes, her chest rising and falling and she laughed softly before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Louis chuckled, "What's funny?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Anne had a light blush from her cheeks down to her chest and she shook her head "Nothing." she whispered and she looked back at him "Its only...earlier I was protesting about innocence and how such acts were a sin." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Louis smiled and outstretched his hand and touched her cheek, "I hope you don't think so now."
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Anne shook her head at him and she smiled "No." she whispered and she blushed again "I would happily do it over and over again, if only with you." she admitted and she gulped and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Louis smiled and kissed her passionately, running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Anne kissed him back with passion, her small delicate hands going to rest again his strong, broad chest and she ran her hand along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Louis broke the kiss and said quietly, "Vous serez...ma maîtresse en titre?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Anne looked at him, and many signals went off in her head that she should have turned down the offer but she nodded at him and a small smile came to her yes "Oui." she said to him quietly and she bit her bottom lip softly "I will."
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Louis sighed with a smiled, greatly satisfied-as if he had gained a great victory, "I will give you every affection, " he said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Anne smiled at him and she nodded "And I will give into your every need and want." she said to him and she bit her lip softly again.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Louis chuckled and lay back once more. He said teasingly, "So I should hope...Whatever shall your father say?""
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Anne looked at him then looked away "I didn't really think about that." she admitted and she gulped "He would not be pleased, that is for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Anne Bassett   Chambre du Anne Bassett - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre du Anne Bassett
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next