The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Musée Vivant du Cheval

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

Musée Vivant du Cheval Empty
PostSubject: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Jean had just come back from his afternoon ride. In the woods he had went with other gentle man practising and helping them with their swords. Despite it being March the weather was surprisingly warm with the sun, shining out longer in the day. As he rode in he noticed her again. She always seemed to appear but lately he had seen less of her around court.

Still on his horse Jean managed to bring his horse alongside her. bon après-midi, mademoiselle.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm

It had been long since the sun graced the earth with its presence, and so Genevieve took advantage and rode out for some warmth. She heard a gentleman's kind voice and turned to see him, and a spark of familiarity was lit.

"Good afternoon, monsieur. I beg your pardon, but have we met?"

Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Yes they had indeed met at a masked ball Jean spotted her instantly among all the others that night. Smiling he extend his hand out to help her down.
We have when I was but a young lad. Why, my eyes never left your sight that night.

Jean couldn't hide his satisfaction at seeing this beautiful lady once again. If you allow it mi lady who you accompany me with your presence for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 pm

His flattering words were a surprise yet she maintained an air of secrecy as she accepted his help getting down from her horse.

"I will gladly allow you company, monsieur, if you will tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:52 am

My name is Jean Rombaud I'm skilled in the art of sword manship. He said rather proudly. Jean had had to work very hard to prove himself to king Francis that he was worthy. He placed his hands onto her waist gently lifting her down, letting his eye's stare back into hers.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 am

She looked away demurely as he helped her down, but at the last moment caught his gaze aand blushed.

"Well, Monsieur Rombaud, I'm sure you possess the finest skills with a sword. What brings you to court?"
Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 pm

[size=32]That briefest of moments when their eye's caught Jean knew he would have to work hard for this woman. He removed his hands sharply taking a step back. I am not to sure it probably involves a death. Are you always residing at the French court.. Your name what is it. He asked friendly but couldn't avoid to look at her succulent lips. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 am

"A death? If that is the case I'm very sorry, monsieur. Please have my condolences."

There was a palpable emotion, a strong interest between them that she found quite to her liking.

"My name is Geneviève Guyot, and I only reside at court to be her for my daughter who is a lady in waiting to the queen."
Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:44 am

Oh no the king hires me to kill. Jean gulped as he looked forward. He did not want to come across as a monster to her. It is a job may I have the chance to prove to you that I am not all that bad despite my occupation. Jean didn't have the patience for younger ladies they were to needy. But this one was the more beautiful of them all. She naturally radiated her beauty and inner strength in how she composed herself.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Geneviève naturally was shocked at first, but her long-suppressed curiosity, the same trait she'd passed down to her daughter, showed itself.

"You're an assassin?"

She bore no judgment on Jean's particular trade. She knew sometimes people had to be gotten rid of.

"Someone with your impeccable manners cannot possibly be very bad. I would love to become acquainted with you."
Back to top Go down
Jean Rombaud
Executioner
Jean Rombaud

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 8:35 pm

It's a secret my face is always masked. It is not a job I choose for myself I was choosen. He didn't go into further more details just incase. Ah! But I am not always so nice only to the ladies I plan to woo. Jean admitted to her realising he had mentioned more about himself to her than he had to any other.
Back to top Go down
Geneviève Guyot
Housewife
Geneviève Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:38 pm

She smiled.

"Your secret is safe with me."

She thought at first maybe he was only showing courtly affection, but the look in his eyes told differently.

"I'm sorry, but I can't see why I'm the object of such affection. I'm a 43 year old married woman."

Unhappily married, she thought to herself, and no longer young.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Dilara was walking along the Musée, a buiding next to Palace where there were many portraits of Kings and Queens of France. The Hall was empty, so she was admiring pictures in silence. She never saw such a place, before. In Turkey there were Mausoleums about Sultans, but she never saw so many pictures and statues all together. Walking slowly, she placed her hand upon her belly
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 9:53 pm

I had sent men to Versailles to watch what happened to Dilara and my brother without informing Eleanor as I knew she would not grant permission.

As Dilara walked the corridor standing by a post near the door was one of my spies watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Dilara was still walking slowly when she heard some footsteps behind her. She turned her head immediately, but she couldn't see anyone

"Who is there?"

She screamed, looking around. She tried to reach the dagger that she always brought tied at her leg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 5:02 pm

The spies noticed Dilara turning and so they remained hidden and just continued to watch her from the dark corridor. They had been told to watch where she went and report everything back to King Charles.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Dilara looked around. She was sure that someone was watching at her. But she could see no one. She took a deep breath and kept on walking slowly along corridor. She opened a window and tried to breath some fresh air. But she was still holding the dagger in her hands
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 11:32 am

The spies I had sent to watch her continued to watch her from the shadows and saw the dagger she held so they kept their distance.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 2:26 pm

She turned her head again, as she felt no safe there. So she closed the window and decided to leave the Museum for the moment. So she kept on walking towards door, glancing around
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 8:55 am

The spies I had sent to France to watch her were doing their job properly and I had informed them to wait until she was very much alone outside of the palace and out of site before grabbing her as I knew that inside she was protected and my plan would fail.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Dilara decided to go out in the garden. She felt much more protected outside. Once in the Museum's garden, she could breath fresh air and felt relaxed. But she still was looking around. The place looked paceful, and she couldn't see anyone around there
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 9:05 pm

The spies followed Dilara to the garden and when she was alone one of the men made his move towards her but not to grab her. He acted as if he was lost after coming out from behind a pillar.

"Excuse me my lady I am sorry to bother you on your stroll in the garden but I am lost you see I was looking for the banquet hall and I took a wrong turn and ended up lost out here and I know not where I am. He said playing the part.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:15 am

Dilara was surprised as that unknown man placed himself in front of her suddenly. She stopped walking

"You took the wrong way, my lord...yes. You..you should go right there..and then turning left to reach the Banquet Hall. Hope...hope I have been useful to you. My lord.."

She curtsied quickly and tried to walk forward, since she felt that there was something weird in that man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musée Vivant du Cheval   Musée Vivant du Cheval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musée Vivant du Cheval
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles-
Jump to: