The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Denny's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:29 pm

I arched my head back screaming his name at the top of my lungs. I could feel a pleasurable wave course through my body putting my burning flame out. I laid on my stomach taking in his figure, I placed a hand on his smooth muscular chest.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:30 pm

Anthony smirked and closed his eyes, catching his breath. He placed his hand above hers...
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 pm

I turned my head onto the cold side of the pillow. I moved the sweaty strands of hair from my face, looking around for something to drink. I didn't feel that I gave Anthony my best that I could of been but god willing their would be plenty of other times. I want to stay like this for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 pm

He smiled and got up, pulling on his breeches. He paused to kiss her affectionately, his hand cupped her warm, flushed cheek. Anthony then walked over to his side board, pouring them both a cup of ale.

"May I ask you something?" he asked with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Of course you may. Reluctantly I sat up pulling his fur rug over me.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 pm

He walked back over to the bed and handed her a cup. He sat at her feet casual, resting upon one elbow.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asked and took a drink with a mischievous smile still on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 pm

You think that I have done this before? I gave him one hard long stare pulling the cover around me tighter. I have learnt it from nobody! Every human being has feelings of a sordid nature at times.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 pm

He chuckled and moved himself closer to her, touching her cheek again, "Oh no...I didn't..."

He took another sip of ale, "I meant it as a compliment is all," he eventually said, rubbing his thumb gently over her smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Ok thank you for the compliment. It didn't sound like a compliment. I felt very vulnerable and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Anthony smiled. She seemed so endearing, he kissed her lip softly, "I wouldn't lie to you. Don't feel hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 pm

One day I shall blow your mind away with our bedroom antics one day. I whispered to myself as I smiled back at him. I appreciate your honesty in return I shall be honest with you too. And I won't be by myself in the company of men so I am yours completely yours.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Anthony smiled and finished off his cup, reclining to then lie beside her.

"Was it alright for you?" he mumbled absent mindedly, brushing his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:44 pm

My eyes lit up when he spoke about it. It was perfect. Is their anything I could of done better. I asked matter of factly as I started to drink my ale. They have lovely cider in Somerset.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Anthony shook his head quickly, "No Joan, " he said quickly and sat up again, "No, not at all."

He perched in front of her and brushed his nose against hers, kissing her softly, "You were utterly perfect...and utterly beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 pm

I held back a little if I'm honest. I felt a bit nervous as I wasn't sure how to please you. He made me very happy and I wanted to please him in any way I could that is what a wife does.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 pm

He smiled sincerely, not jokingly for a change, "You did, Joan-very much so."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 pm

I do have strong desire for you. I took his hand guiding it over my body. It starts here between my thighs a strong desire which makes your knees weak! Then it soars through the rest of my body. It's a very powerful feeling, a constant hunger. Slowly I had over emotions for him too. It was still early days for us both but I felt safe with him. And one day Anthony I shall fall in love with you. I don't know when but I will.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Anthony smiled as she guided his hand towards her woman hood. He set his cup on the bedside table and then moved so that he straddled over her again. He said playfully, "And I think I could come to like you as well."

He kissed her tenderly and added, "I thought I could take you to my home...see how you like it..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Putting my ale to the side I graciously wrap my body around his relishing in his kisses. As he continued to talk I let my lips caress his neck basking in his sweet manly smell. I couldn't think of anything better other than this moment now. Staring back into his eye's I noticed that they were actually a light green near to hazel colour. Growing restless I crawled out from under him. I spread my body over his fur cover refusing to leave. Tempt me from this. I demanded playfully stretching out my legs.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:52 am

Anthony grinned and moved his lips down to her breast again, sighing deeply as he wrapped her legs around himself. He continued to kiss her, her soft body and ample breast incited him to grow harder. He moaned simply at the thought of being in her again.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Placing my hand against his throat I made him roll onto his back, slowly pushing myself down onto his member. Oh Anthony. I cried as I was greeted by a delicious warmth. I began to ride, savouring every movement a cold shiver ran through my body as I moved against him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Anthony sighed and sat up. They were face to face, his eyes looked into her as he wrapped her into his strong arms-her soft skin touching his. He shut his eyes, their foreheads touched as he moved her hips so that she rode him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Promise me that I am yours Anthony. With my nails digging into his skin, I closed my eye's moaning and sighing as I felt his manhood throb. My moans become high pitched as the pleasure builds up inside me.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 pm

He groaned and bit onto her shoulder, his hands caressing her back, "As you are mine."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

I found myself tighten around him even tighter than before. Leaning back I held up my hair, seductively moving up slowly of his manhood only to slam myself back down onto it with a hissing cry. My breasts ached for his wet mouth to latch around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Denny's Bedchamber   Anthony Denny's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Denny's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next