The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:33 pm

"Charles smiled ironically"

Even if you're not his subject, you're now in England, my lady. The King can even give orders to Church. So he can do the same with a foreign subject...

"He replied"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:31 pm

"My uncle does not care your grace. I was only sent here really to see queen Katherine."She said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:35 pm

"Charles leaned his elbow on the table and sighed"

Queen Katherine lives now at Kimbolton Castle, my lady. Very few people are allowed to visit her. Even her own daughter Princess Mary can't see her...

"He explained"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:43 pm

"My uncle has taken care of allowing me to see her."She said sitting next to his grace.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:00 pm

"Charles nodded"

Then you should go at Kimbolton Castle. Maybe you could ask to the King to send you someone for accompany you...

"He suggested"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:18 pm

"I will be fine on my own your grace." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:45 pm

"Charles sighed and nodded"

As you wish. Anyway...I trust you won't be bored here at court. And if you need something, surely my wife the Duchess can help you too, my lady...

"He replied"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:55 pm

"Yes your grace."She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:02 pm

"Charles smiled"

Also, if you want to join court's celebrations, you can. I think there will be a summer party very soon...
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:29 am

She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:44 pm

"Charles looked curiously at her"

Have I said something wrong, my lady?

"He asked, frowning a bit"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:15 am

"No your grace." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm

"Charles nodded"

I saw you changed your facial expression, my lady. If there is something wrong, just let me know...

"He said with concern"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers   Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Belmonte Baroness of Polop bedchambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3