HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Garden Balcony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Garden Balcony   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Louis stepped out onto the balcony in the early afternoon, a cup of wine in his hand. He peered over the edge, absent mindedly regarding the shrubbery below.
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:11 pm

After the morning rain had passed, Anne came outside to refresh her mind. She noticed a man dressed in black, holding a wine cup freely in his hand. Anne grunted at this she didn't want to deal with a drunk today. On further inspection she realised it was Louis. "I thought you were in England." Anne stated matter of factly before going to his side.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Isabelle came on the balcony to take some fresh air. She leaned her hands against the railing and breathed deeply closing her eyes. She was thinking that it was more than one year since she lost her husband becoming King's favourite..
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sat May 09, 2015 10:50 pm

I had no idea what was running through my mind lately. I was growing up, my papa no longer resided at this court and I was genuinely worried for my mama. It was an early spring sunday morning rain had fallen the night before leaving a cool fresh smell. No longer able to stay in bed I got up taking a walk around the castle grounds. As I walked up the steps I noticed a lady looking somewhat sombre.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, how are you."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am

Isabelle turned her head as she heard a female voice behind her. She saw a very young lady and smiled at her

Oh..bonjour à toi, mademoiselle. But please, call me Madame. I could be your mother, but you're very kind. I'm Isabelle De Guise, Marquise of Rambouillet. I don't think we already met..

She said while smiling kindly at her
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue May 12, 2015 3:11 am

"Which ever you prefer Isabelle if I may call you that."

It was always nice to see a different face at the French court. Their were so many women who acted the same or dressed the same. I had a hard trouble understanding why they couldn't be theirselfs. Isabelle however was a woman who was herself. She was a confident lady who knew who she was.

"The last name sounds familiar but I have never met a De Guise. I'm Coralie Guyot it's very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 am

Isabelle smiled at the young lady

I'm relative to the Queen of Scotland, Mary De Guise. It's nice to meet you Coralie. Are you one of Queen Claude's ladies?

She asked smiling friendly
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

"Really how are you related if you do not mind me asking."

It was nice to speak with a lady of nobility as they varied in differences each having their own tale to tell. I knew that members of the French royalty had gone over to Scotland for the crownin of Marie De Guise known here as Mary.

"Yes I am here lady in waiting I do not think that I could possibly be a lady in waiting for anybody else."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:09 am

Isabelle smiled

Oh..my mother and her father were cousins. We met each other recently in France, but now she is officially the Queen of Scotland. You look very gracious, mademoiselle Guyot. I'm sure the Queen will be happy having you in her household..

She added smiling motherly
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

I shrugged simply at her last words. When I had joined I had expected to grow close to the Queen. Hoping that she would at least trust me as I was truly grateful for the position that was bestowed upon me.

"I do not think she trusts her ladies in waiting. I can understand why but not all of us are harlets."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

It has been awhile since I was at the garden in the Winter, so walked out to the Garden Balcony to enjoy the sight of the garden from a bird's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:27 am

Angelique had spent many months awaiting the return of her so called "husband" but to no prevail did he ever return. In a bid to regain back her happiness and wash away her loneliness she moved back to the main palace. The palace of Versailles. As a thin ray of sunlight tried to break through the snow filled clouds. Angelique donned on her beige coat making her way outside not too far from the castle though. To her utter surprise a familiar face graced itself.

Juliet! I am so glad to see you are still at the palace.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:39 am

A familiar voice calls my name "Lady Angelique!" I smile and curtsy slightly at the same time. "It felt like a decade since we spoke."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Angelique embraced Juliette taking both of her hands in hers. It was truly a delight to still see her here at the palace. The last time they spoke it was about a marriage for Juliette had her father succeeded in marrying her off.

Tell me did your father find you a suitor. I hoped he received the small token I had sent in a bid to let you have more freedom. And for him to find you a good marriage when times come.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:01 am

I wrap my arms around her."Yes. He tells me that I have three or five years to let Karma or fate or whoever decides what happens in a woman's life, choose a gentleman for me." I imagine that he is spending them on small betting games "After the years are up, He is choosing one of his merchants sons to be my husband."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:45 am

But you are a lady in waiting to Queen Claude it is her duty to help find her ladies in waiting's marriage if they so wish it.

Angelique once had been very adamant to help her friend find a suitable marriage. The more convenient way was to raise her status in society if Juliette so wanted it to be done.

But you must choose what path you wish to take. And I will help you. Even if it means staying in service for the rest of days I shall support that.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:26 pm

"Thank you." I smile widely "I just hope a gentleman shows up before my little sister marries." I knew I shouldn't of said that but, to me it doesn't make sense for a young sister to marry before her big sister
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Angelique put her hand to her mouth shaking her head in disapproval. Poor Juliette it was clear that her father favoured the younger daughter. Tradition had it to always marry off the eldest first then others shall follow.

My dear friend sometimes people don't always recognise what is right underneath their eye's
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:03 pm

"Oh, I forgot to tell the rest of the details about my sister. Jacqueline, my little sister, found him on her own." I hoped Angelique now understood
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:29 am

Then I am glad she herself has married for love. I married a man for love and he has had every woman in France nearly! I hope the same doesn't happen to you..

Angelique had had enough of her husbands behavior it was humiliating and she would not accept him back at her family estate.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:28 am

I arrive at the balcony as this waa where my mother wished to meet and I await her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:30 am

I stepped out onto our Balcony and the warmth of the sun shone onto my skin, I see Henri already standing there.
"Henri, let me look at you "
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Okay mother I wanted to ask you something.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:14 am

"What is it my dearest son"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden Balcony   

Back to top Go down

Garden Balcony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1