The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 am

The guard led me inside the doors to his chamber, as I paused too scared to move, with my eyes looking downward.....then he said come closer....
I moved closer to him, then knelt quickly, and kissed his gown....

"Hunkarim"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Suleyman looked down at Victoria kissing his gown. He touched softly her chin and made her stand up slowly. He sighed

Once you disappointed me, Sadika. But I want to give you another chance. I know you were just upset. So...I forgive you...

He whispered, caressing softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 pm

He touched her chin softly with his fingers as he guided her to stand, as she slowly raised her head, but still looking downward with her eyes, she heard him sigh....

She was listening to his words intently..as she heard he wants to give her a second chance, a small smile formed upon her lips, she then felt the caress of his fingers on her cheek...

"I am sorry Hunkaim and thank you, what do you wish of me" she whispered...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Suleyman looked straight into Victoria's eyes. Then he smiled and met his lips with hers, pulling her towards him
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am

He pulled her chin up with his finger, as then he looked deep into her eyes. She saw him smile as it made her feel at ease..then his lips met with hers, pulling her closer to him. She kissed him back lovingly, she wanted to let him know she meant what she said at their last visit. She wanted to bring her hands up and touch his face but she wasn't sure.....

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Suleyman removed his lips from hers and looked at her face

I wish you still continue to serve my mother, Sadika. Will you do that for me?

He asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 am

Our lips parted, as he looked me in the eyes....

"Yes, is that all you ask of me, Hunkarim," hoping he wished more of me, as I looked into his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Suleyman nodded

Very well. Tomorrow evening I'll have dinner with my mother and my sister. I wish you to vist Valide Sultan to see if she needs something. I wish you to serve us during dinner. You...you may go, for now. But we'll spend a night together very soon, Sadika...

He smiled and caressed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

"Yes Hunharim....as you wish" as she looked at him with saddened eyes, he did wish more of her, she lowered her head after feeling his soft caress... "Goodnight Hunkarim". ...as she walked backwards towards the door the guard opened, as she left for her chambers.....
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Nora was lead down the corridor to Sultan's chamber, being told the rules of being in his presence the entire walk there. She enters his chamber and hears the door close behind her, seeing Hunkarim before her, but keeping her eyes on the floor. She approaches him and kneels before him, kissing the hem of his gown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Suleyman turned towards door as he felt the lady entering. He looked down at her face while she was kissing his gown. He touched softly her chin and made her raise slowly

Nora...why I haven't noticed before how beautiful you are?

He smiled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:30 am

Nora slowly looked into his eyes and smiled back.

"I know not why, Hunkarim!"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Suleyman smiled and caressed her cheek. Then he leaned on her and met his lips with hers, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 am

Nora kisses him back, closing her eyes , bringing her arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Suleyman removed slowly his lips from hers and took her hand. He leaded her until the bed with slow steps

Are you nervous, Nora?

He asked almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 am

Nora follows him to the bedand looks at him when he talks to her.

"A little bit, Hunkarim."

She blushes a little.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:08 am

Suleyman smiled and sat on bed with her. He touched softly her chin

There is no need, Nora. Tell me something about yourself...

He said smiling, hoping to make her feel her comfortable
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 am

She smiles to him and looks at him.

"I am an only child, Hunkarim. My father is a painter and that got our family far and my mother was his devoted wife. She died three years ago giving my father a son, but the child didn't survive passed the first week of life."

She stops smiling thinking of her broken family.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Suleyman listened her carefully and took her hand in his. He sighed

I'm sorry for your family, Nora. It must be hard for you. But I promise you that here at Palace you'll find another family. I won't leave you alone...

He smiled and leaned on her, meeting her lips again
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 am

Nora smiles and kisses him back, gently but fully.

"It has been tough, Hunkarim, but I am happy to be here at the palace!"

She smiles, looking into his eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Suleyman took her hand in his and kissed it softly. He smiled

I'm glad you're here, Nora. Life in harem and my carying will make you forget your painful past. You'll start a new life, here...

He leaned on her and met her soft lips again
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm

She smiles and kisses him back.

"Thank you, Hunkarim!"

She kisses him again and leans back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Suleyman smiled and leaned silently on her. He kept on kissing gently her neck and then met her lips again. He was holding tightly her waist with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 am

She had her eyes closed, sighing as he kisses her neck. She meets his lips gently, the feel of his hands firmly on her waist sending waves of happiness through her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply and put himself on top of her. He smiled and kissed her again, while his hand was raising slowly her gown. He kept on caressing her long, soft leg, moving his lips until her neck and breasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next