The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Suleyman smiled and stared at her. He brought her slowly until his bed. Then leaned on her and kissed softly her lips

Victoria...

He whispered against her lips

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 am

He took me to his bed, as we sat on the edge of it..

He leaned in & kissed me softly on his lips... as he whispered "Victoria"...his kiss was soft & loving, I didn't know what to think..

as I slowly put my hand on my dagger that I kept concealed....I was thinking is this a good time for me ...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Suleyman noticed she was nervous. He smiled and kissed her again, tasting deeply her lips

Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 pm

He could tell I was nervous, so he smiled at me & & kissed me again, with more desire.. I kissed him back hesitantly, for I did not know what he wanted from me yet....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Suleyman raised softly her chin and looked into her eyes

Are you scared, Victoria? You shouldn't...

He whispered

OOC: Let's continue on 22 April Wink

Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 am

He raised my chin softly, so he could gaze into my eyes..

In a whisper, he asked me if I was scared...

I stated in a soft tone, "I am not scared Hunkarim, I just have not.. I take a deep breath, nervous of what he will say, I have not been with a man in an intimate way" waiting to hear what he has to say, if he is disappointed in me...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Suleyman smiled for her words and looked tenderly at her

I know. That's why I choosed you. Vergin ladies in my harem are precious to me. I just want you to feel comfortable, Victoria...

He whispered. Then leaned on her and breathed deeply her scent, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

He smiled & looked at me in a very caring manner…as he whispered…. “That’s why I chose you Victoria, virgin ladies in my harem are precious to me, and I just want you to feel comfortable, Victoria…”

I don’t know why I was glad that he was not disappointed, when I look into his eyes, I see a very caring man… a lot different then from the man who killed my beloved & I wander if he knows this…

I state” Hunkarim, I am comfortable , I just hope I please you, to your liking” as I look to him for guidance on how….he leans into me, closes his eyes & takes a deep breathe of me…

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Suleyman smiled and took her face among his hands

You're so beautiful, Victoria...

He whispered with desire, staring into her eyes

Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

He smiled & took my face amongst his hands, gazing into my eyes…

He whispered “You’re so beautiful, Victoria”…

As I smiled back at him & said thank you “Hunkarim”, looking into his eyes, I leaned into him & put my hand on his thigh….

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply. Then he leaned on her and kissed her lips with raising desire

Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 pm

He leaned into me & kissed me with much desire...

I kissed him back, as I could feel his desire for me in his kiss & the way he looks at me....

I pulled my hands up to cusp his face in my hands.....

not knowing what to do next, I kept kissing him.....

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Suleyman sighed deeply and made her lean on bed slowly. He put himself on top of her and kept on kissing softly her neck
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

He sighed in relief, as he leaned me down on the bed slowly, & laid upon me..kissing my neck softly....

Sensations, of him kissing my neck that I have never felt before...making me want more....

Putting my hands on his arms.....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Suleyman took a deep breath and smiled, trying to make her feel comfortable. Then took her beautiful face among his hands and kissed her with passion, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

He took my my face amongst his hands & kissed me with much passion, his kiss was so tender & loving....making me feel wanted by him...

He closed his eyes & we kissed for awhile...

Thinking to myself do I wait for him to tell me what to do, also he is going to have to show me what pleases him, for the next time he calls upon me again...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Suleyman looked at her with passion. Then he started to pull down her dress from her shoulders slowly. He stared amazed at her beauty for a while. Then he kept on caressing slowly her breasts...

How beautiful you are, Victoria...
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 pm

He gazed into my eyes & looked at me passionately, he then started to pull my dress down slowly from shoulders, as his eyes followed & then paused for a bit..

He stated “How beautiful you are, Victoria..”

He started to caress my breasts, slowly as this was sending sensations throughout my body, I have never felt before, I look to him with a smile on my face…I bring my hand up to his face, & with the tip of my fingertips I sweep them across his head down to his neck……

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Suleyman took off his dress and lied upon her. He was caressing and kissing her body. As he felt his excitement raising, he pushed himself inside her with a loud moan
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

I was laying there, he took off his dress & laid upon me with his warm body next to mine, he was kissing my lips & my neck in a very tender manner as well caressing my body...my body was tingling & I was feeling emotions that I never felt....

He then pushed inside me with a loud moan as I let out a loud moan & was startled by the sharp pain I felt at that time, I clenched the sheets with my hands, while he kept pushing....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Suleyman pushed stronger and deeper inside her, kissing her inviting lips. He was caressing her long legs with his strong hands, moaning
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:13 am

He was pushing harder & faster, as the pain started to subside & it started to feel good to me, he was kissing my lips also caressing my legs, sending tingling sensation throughout my body...as I started to moan a little louder from the pleasure I was getting from him... as my body started to tremble & quiver.....
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Suleyman kissed her deeply and moved his hands along her body while pushing. He felt her trembling under him. Feeling his climax coming, he bit his lips and moaned loudly
Back to top Go down
Sadika Hatun
Concubine
Sadika Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

He moved faster as he moved his hands along my body, I felt his body tense up a bit, then I felt his manhood swell within me, he started to moan louder........
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Suleyman pushed faster and finally reached his climax. He kissed excitedly her breasts. Then he moaned and rolled on his back again, breathing hardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next