The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 pm

As I walked into what I presumed was Anthony's chamber. I ran my hand over the bed, admiring my ring which glistened in the candlelight. It fitted perfectly and I inwardly smiled at the prospect of becoming a wife. For now I just wanted to get out of my travelling clothes, bathe in a Lavendar bath and sleep. The room itself was perfect a high level window just above the bed. At night you could probably see the twinkle of the stars and the glorious sunshine unmasking from night.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Anthony entered the room behind her, quiet and still-calmer at home than when he was in court. The not too distant crashing of the ocean hushed Anthony, the bravado quite gone but the relaxed smile remained. He leaned against the wall, arms folded across his chest as he watched her enter the room. He said nothing but simply imagined this every night to come. Something then, unknown to Anthony, changed. His heart warmed in a way it had never before. He would not admit it, not even yet to himself-but very gently, his heart was becoming hers-hers alone.  

"I've asked them to get some hot water, a bath will be ready soon."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I jumped out of my skin for I had not heard him come in. I did not hear you enter. I said swiftly as I bounced on the edge of the bed. I hoped I was the only lady to have seen this room if it were to be our marital bed. That sounds lovely I can't wait for the water to wash over my skin.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:27 pm

He chuckled as she jumped and walked over to her, kissing her forehead, "I'll let you rest, I'll be in my study if you need to find me."

He paused by the door and allowed himself one last look at her, "You really are very beautiful, Joan," he said sincerely with a smile and then left.

As he did, two of the maids slipped quietly into the room bringing hot rose water for Joan's bath.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:13 am

After finishing up my talk with Abigail I headed of in search of Anthony. Finding him in his chamber I crawled onto the bed, straddling him I let my wild hair fall around his face. Cupping his face in my hands I kissed every fibre of his cheeks. Under his eye's, his jawline every down his Adams apple. Spending hours apart I started to miss him like I hadn't any other person before.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 am

Anthony was lying in bed, between sleep and slumber, the page of his book folded over and the candles flickering with the gentle breeze coming from the window which he had left slightly ajar. It wasn't dark, it wasn't even that late but he could feel like tug of sleep drag him away.

He didn't hear Joan as she came into the room, it was only when he felt her come on top of him did he notice her. He smiled tiredly, quickly being literally aroused into alertness.

"What is this for?" he asked and opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 am

When I am not with you I feel a dreadful sorrow. I also feel hollow inside like a lifeless vessel. I gulped my mind torn in half not knowing whether to admit this so early. I didn't need to make love to feel connected to him. I felt connected to him in a way that only real lovers do.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:39 am

He grinned mischievously, the words weren't particularly new to his ears - but perhaps the first time uttered in sincerity. He rolled over with a deep sigh and pinned her arms behind her head.

"Then let me make you happy again," he whispered darkly, letting one of her arms free as he pulled up the hem of her gown, kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 pm

I shrieked with unmountable laughter as he rolled me over. You already make me happy. I let my hand undo his codpiece, gladly wrigging my hand around his softness. I think our future marriage shall be blessed with children and many of them. We can barely keep our hands of each other and I have no plans to cease once we are wed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:24 pm

He shut his eyes for just a moment, feeling her hand around his man hood, "So you won't grow tired of me..." he began and kissed her. As he spoke he moved her skirt above her waist, revealing herself to him. His hand travelled past her stomach and rested at her womanhood, his fingers began skilfully teasing her soft womanhood.

"You won't become tired every night...send me to the tavern...complain when I do this?" he asked, slipping one finger into her as he felt himself harden in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:57 pm

I can ask you the same. Will you still love me when I am laying in bed for childbirth. My eye's grew wide as I watched his hand caress my body. Arching my hips to match the pace of his hand. Pulling my hand away from his man hood. I slipped my fingers subtly into my mouth, only to apply them back on his man hood, lingering around the tip. Anthony I moaned weakly with a half giggle as he touched me in that familiar place again. I felt my desire rise within me like flames, closing my eye's as I cried in ecstasy. Never! I will never send you away for if you were to go away then the world might as well stand still. Don't you understand I am in love with you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:54 pm

He smiled after her words. Love. Did he love her? Could he love her? he questioned. He did, there was no question in truth - only in his own mind. He wouldn't admit it to himself. He was proud to a fault and the admission that one so young, so naive and so new in his life could have led him willingly into everything he didn't want; commitment, marriage and children. Now, somewhere as yet undiscovered in Anthony, welcomed these things. She was wild in a way, free from the common preciousness of most noble born women. There was natural quality to her, a glistening in her eye.

He couldn't quite say love, not yet, despite feeling it...so he said the next best thing, "Marry me - when we are here, away from court - marry me now."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 pm

I couldn't wait around forever for him to tell me he loved me otherwise that would never happen. Yes I shall marry you if that's what you wish.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:51 pm

He sighed a little and kissed her forehead. He moved his hands, placing them by her shoulders as he leaned over her, "And your wish?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:36 am

I have you and that is my only wish. I said soothingly as I let my arms drape down his back. That is what my heart most desires. I shall never grow tired of you either the more I learn about you the more I fall for you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 am

He grinned in response before kissing her passionately and with intensity, holding her cheeks in his hands. He slipped his hardness inside her. He moaned, deep and low, feeling her contract around him. He moved his hands to above her head as he began to ride her slowly.

"So you'll marry me, " he mumbled against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 am

Why don't we go to the church and marry now. I whispered against his lips as I pushed out my chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:39 pm

He shook his head and smirked mischievously, thrust himself into her and whispered in her ear, "Not tonight...I want to have you one last time before..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 pm

He had beautiful eye's the kind I always felt myself staring deep into. As our bodies rode the pleasure giving wave. I let my lips lock to his gladly drinking my fair share of him. My fingers where tied in his hair like a spider in a web. With each sensational thrust I felt my body be spurred on to new heights I had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Anthony could feel his pleasure reach it's height, a euphoric smile teased the corners of his lips. The sensation of their two bodies embracing; her's soft and supple - his strong. Together they connected, the rightness of them together was clear. He sighed in her ear, feeling himself come closer to climax...
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:48 am

At his quickening pace I clung to his body, allowing myself to lose control. I clung to him feeling my body demand it's release. Please let me come. I begged.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Anthony smirked at her words, fastening his pace. His hands caressed her body, while his tongue traced a line along her chest. With each thrust he could feel himself reach unbearable pleasure which eventually reached it's summit. He shut his eyes, moaning deeply and finally spilt his seed in her-his head resting on her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Oh Anthony, my love. I groaned as my nectar released from it's flower. As his head lay upon my breasts I ran my hand soothingly through his hair. I didn't loosen my grip on him. I held him as close to me for as long as I could.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 am

Anthony groaned for a final time and shut his eyes, breathing deeply. He didn't move, unlike usual. He stayed where he was - his fingers absent mindedly caressing her arm, a feeling of contentment warmed his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan & Anthony's Bedroom   Joan & Anthony's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan & Anthony's Bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next