HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

St. Jame's lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 pm

After the ceremony Anthony brought his wife Margaret to the lake. He had never seen this part of St. James before. As it was Easter weekend he thought it best that they stay on for a couple of days. Ideally Anthony would rather be back at home but, he knew Margaret loved court. Anthony wanted Margaret to relax for the rest of the day so he had arranged a lovely romantic afternoon here.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Margaret came at lake with Anthony. The place was beautiful, and this was a stunning surprise for her. She never saw this lake before, and she looked at Anthony with a joyful smile "Oh Anthony! It's like a paradise. I..I never came here, before. It seems you know court better than me, my lord.." She said jokingly, staring at his eyes and placing softly her hand against his cheek
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Not at all my lady. It's only logic every park has a lake. Anthony placed the picnic basket down. Pulling out a blanket he gestured for Margaret to sit down, as he pulled out two goblets and a flask of wine. This is also a lovely spot for a sunset to be seen as well.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Margaret sat down on the grass, looking at the basket in his hands like an excited kid. She smiled brightly at him "I needed spending time alone with you, Anthony. All this remind me our honeymoon. And.." She blushed and a naughty smile came on her lips "It also remind me the first time I saw you. We were at lake..remember?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Yes I do you had hurt your leg. He smiled at their first meeting ot had only felt like yesterday. Carefully, Anthony pulled her into his arms looking out at the lake before them. You had been in prison so you bones had became weak. I still find it hard to believe you were actually in jail. I think we best leave that story out while telling our children. He chimed in a playful tone. It felt like Margaret had always been in his life it was hard to find a time without her their.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Margaret wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his chest. She thought at when she was in the Tower, and she felt a shiver running along her back. But this happened time ago, and she had almost forgot about it "Yes..I can't believe I have been in jail, once. It looks like happened one life ago. It was a very hard moment..but Elizabeth and Thomas were at my side. I am also grateful towards lady Alice More. She talked with lady Alfonsina..and then the King gave me my freedom back.." She sighed deeply, looking up at the sky. Then she smiled turning her eyes to Anthony "That's why my bones were a bit weak. I fell on the grass that day, yes. But..I also pretended that my injury was worse than it actually was..only to be in your arms.." She admitted giggling and she placed a soft kiss on his chin "How many children do you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:27 pm

I didn't know you had connections with the more family. Anthony looked at her with a bemused expression he was a private man and didn't like people to meddle in affairs. He put her head on his shoulder, pushing away the hairs that covered her face. You have me now to fight your corner if needs be. Anthony was surprised that Margaret hadn't fallen pregnant as of yet. But it didn't bother him if children came or didn't come. I know it means a lot to you to have children, but it will happen when it does. You're body has been through a lot, Margaret. Maybe next year we will have a child.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Margaret leaned her head against his shoulder, and breathing deeply the fresh air, she enjoyed his touch on her hairs "I just want to build the family I always dremt about, Anthony. You're the man of my life. And I want all this with you.." She raised up her glance and a teasing smile came on her lips "And..who knows? I could be already with child. I have the feeling that I could be. But I am not sure, yet. I was planning to see lady Sabrina tomorrow.." She admitted with a bright smile, leaning one hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:20 am

Just don't get your hopes up my love. I would hate to see you let down just know that I will still be here. Anthony couldn't imagine the strain on a lady to conceive his part was easy. Nothing mattered more to Anthony than the happiness of his wife. I used to dream of being a pirate I have always wanted to own a boat.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Margaret was listening him silently, her head leaned against his chest. Suddenly she couldn't help giggling after hearing his last sentence "A pirate? I can barely imagine you like a pirate, my love. I mean..pirates are rude men, they have no charm or elegance neither.." She looked at him smiling and touching gently his cheek "While you..you're a perfect gentleman. Kind, charming..and terribly handsome.." She giggled again and placed a soft kiss on his lips "But if you like it..you can be my pirate, my lord.." She whispered seductively staring at his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St. Jame's lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Jame's lake   St. Jame's lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Jame's lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: