The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Woods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

The Woods - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods   The Woods - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 am

We had been retreating home, after my audience with my nephew and the exchange that had taken place within it: I wished to return my daughter and I home to the safety of England. That is when it had happened, a sudden crash and jolt that sent us sat in the carriage flying. Apparently the wheel had come off and now we waited for another to be put on.

As a head appeared in the window, Marguerite drew a blade from beside her and held it purposely to the neck of the intruder. They had entered our safe haven in the wilds of the north, causing my lady to use the precautions we had brought. Upon my last visit we had not needed to use it but now as an unfamiliar face poked itself into the wheelhouse, my ladies intended to protect ourselves.

"State your purpose." I say, trying to hide the terror in my voice as Agnés holds Elizabeth and I behind herself protectively.

"You are in the presence of her Highness, Katherine Tudor, Princess of England and dowager queen of Navarre." Marguerite spits as she grits her teeth, ready to defend my daughter and I at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Hamilton
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Hamilton

The Woods - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods   The Woods - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:21 am

In all my life never had a blade been held so close to my neck strangely it reminded me of Hamish. I lifted up my hands feeling my belongings falling to the floor and spilling open I guess they must've thought that I was an Outlander. Had there not been a blade at my throat; I would've found it a compliment at this moment I just wanted to move freely. "I mean you no harm"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Stevens
Servant
Ivy Stevens

The Woods - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods   The Woods - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Instructions had been that the little prince now that he was coming of age should have more activities to keep his growing mind occupied. Ivy thought that a brisk horse ride to round off the day would be perfect. Both of them were wrapped up against warm his little arms could hardly move due to the many layers. Once seated perfectly comfortable on the horse a servant placed the little prince securely in front of Ivy. With one strong arm she held him to her listening to the little gurgles of excitement he had started to make. The Bonnie prince bounced on the spot trying to get the horse to move his chubby little legs impatient to move. As the servant came round to the front of the horse he took hold of the reigns as he led the horse into a walk. Giggles shrills and squeaks of Joy the prince did make that the horse was moving just for him. As Ivy tilted her head around all she could see was happy and rosy red cheeks. His fingers tangled tightly in the mane of the horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Woods - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods   The Woods - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5