The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Queen's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Queen's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

The Queen's Bedchamber 7ece2e11
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Remove your hands from me. I told the guards as I ran over to the basin Helen had held up for me. Helen was very good at calming my nerves even though I wasn't in the mood to be calmed. I paced up and down waiting for James, biting my nails as I waited what felt like a lifetime for him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

James had been told Mary was sent to her chambers and so - after the assailants were collected and dispatched to their jail cells - he went straight to be with her. From what brief tales he had been told about the two men, apparently there was a dispute about taxation yet he had heard the grenade was a complete mistake - set off accidentally by one of the trainee guards. It was not over, he had warned he would return regardless.

When he reached her chambers he was greeted with a muted welcome, the number of men around her door more than doubled in number. They parted as he walked past them, reporting to James that she would have none of their attentions. James smiled to himself, glad she was exerting her power as Queen already. He peered through the door, his grazed face searching for her.

"Mary?"

The Queen's Bedchamber 33u8jrd
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Everybody out. I shouted watching them fall into line one by one like ducklings. As soon as the door was shut I went over to him my hand slapping his face. You foolish foolish man! You could've been hurt. I yelled pounding my fists on his chest. I was more upset than angry even though I should be grateful that he tried to protect me. Inside I was sad, sad that he could of been taken away from me so easily. I fell to the floor in a heap of tears my head rested against his legs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 am

He could not help but smile discreetly as she slapped him, his face turning momentarily to the floor. A strange sense of pride mingled with his emotions. He had always admired passion, especially in woman but it was even more pleasing in Mary. She had every right to be vexed - he put her in danger and so while his heart was lighter for seeing her unharmed, he felt intense guilt for putting her in harms way.

He gathered her into his arms, eventually moving one hand to her head as she tumbled to the floor - her head upon his lap, "Hush, love," he soothed and leaned over her, his hand gentle caressed her dishevelled hair as he whispered hushed Gaelic in her ear.

"I'm sorry," he whispered - his only concern was her, "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:07 am

Don't touch me. I moved from his arms over to the window bowing down my head for air. You could of died James that could of exploded in your face all because of me. I looked at him it was hard to be angry at such a man who held my heart. I went back over to him gently placing my head on his chest. Never leave me again James promise me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:13 am

"There was never again danger, love," he replied - playing down the events. Compared to some moments in years gone by, the event at the chapel was positively insignificant. He was unharmed, apart from a graze or two...and his confidence considerably strengthened after putting out the grenade.

However, he was a soldier - Mary was not and so he welcomed her warmly back into his arms as she returned to him. It was careless of him but in his nature. With Mary, he should have been more aware of how frightened she must have been. Despite how much he trusted the guard, despite knowing she would come away unharmed - he should have been there and the guilt weighed heavy upon him.

"Yours alone, Mary," he vowed sombrely and sincerely, "Yours as long as life endures."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:23 am

The Queen's Bedchamber Tumblr_inline_n98ttk4OTW1sfyqgw

I removed the musket from his lap placing myself in it instead. I'm sorry for slapping you in the face I was angry. It was very unlady like even if you did find it arousing. I noticed that smile James. I laughed a little my arms wrapped round his neck as I lifted up my skirts. Their was so many layers to my clothing it would take awhile to undress. My heartbeat slowly calmed down as I was safe back in his arms, arms I had been longing to climb into all day. I took off my crown placing it on the bed surprised that it stayed on at all.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 am

He smirked mischievously, a dark glint in his eye as she laughed and removed his musket. She could see the truth in his eyes when no other could; but, best of all for James, she loved him even with the secrets in his heart. One strong arm held her hip while his other hand cradled her cheek, "You are sure you are not hurt?" he asked protectively, his lips brushing against her forehead.

He looked earnestly at her face to see if he could detect any graze or cut. She had neither blemish nor bruise - only the bright flush upon her cheeks that warmed her soft skin, "You are unharmed?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 am

Some stomach pain that is all. I brushed my lips gently over his admitting defeat as I could tell he was non aroused. I sat next to him on the bed placing his musket in my hands. How does this work my love. I inspected it wondering how they were made and how they worked. I went over to my vanity and opened a box. Inside the box were my hairpins I slide them into my hair feeling a little bit safe. Was it because of me, because you have a French as a queen. Sadness crept up on me knowing it wouldn't be to easy to settle in to scotland.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:27 am

He leaned into her lips as she brushed hers against his, he wanted her but that want was still over powered by his concern for her safety. Nonetheless, her lips tempted him in a way no other could and he could not help but groan quietly as she moved away and broke their embrace.

He walked over to where she was, his arms wrapping around her waist and settling upon her stomach, "Then you must see a physician," he mumbled attentively before turning her by the waist so she faced him, his hands caressing her back through the heavy fabric of her dress.

"They have said it was a riot about taxation or a guard in training who set off the grenade by accident," he explained whilst he plotted how to inflict such fear upon whomever threatened Mary's life. Regret could barely describe how he felt, his coronation had been a breeze and her's was now ruined.

"But, It was my fault - not yours. I should never have left you," he rested his forehead against hers, his usual optimism faded, "And I'm sorry, Mary," he added - his voice broken.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Stop fussing my love. I gripped his waist staring deeply back into his eyes. My hands took a hold of his as I came to my full height. I can't change you it was in your natural instinct to protect everyone around you. I kissed either sides of his cheeks, my nible fingers undoing his crispy white shirt.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:25 pm

He was about to protest and insist that she should go to visit a medic but her breath so close to his face subdued him into quiet. He was quite powerless to her when she touched him the way she did in that moment - despite the fact, he felt like he had failed her. Her delicate fingers upon his shirt were now familiar, their passions were united but this time Mary instigated it. His eyes bored into hers, his look earnest and sincere.

He swayed from side to side a little as he moved closer to her. He leaned close to her, reaching for again - his calloused fingers stroking her cheek. She soothed his guilt and regret, he found comfort in her touch. Finally he dipped his head to hers, his breath against her face before he pressed his mouth to hers; blocking out any other thought that could be spared for events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:10 pm

As his lips tenderly came to mine I waited for that ever pleasing feel of my flower to open up for the nights passion. Strangely I didn't feel it I couldn't even feel any arousal from his kiss. Sorry I just.. I don't know what is wrong with me I'm not feeling so turned on as I usually am. I looke bewildered at him trying to place what was wrong with me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:25 pm

There was something different in the way her lips were upon him, not a reluctance but an absence of passion. Even their first kiss was more yielding than this. He was preoccupied with his thoughts and she was most likely shaken from the day. He still took comfort in her presence but he knew this was his fault.

Before Mary, he sought situations that risked his life, protecting the innocent and fighting injustice. However, a young King with no heir or wife, going willingly into battle was not popular amongst the privy council. In spite of this, James could not tame that longing for the tremor of fear and the relief of survival. To risk everything, put it all on the line - how else could he know he was alive? He had followed that instinct at the chapel but if he had never left Mary's side she would never have had to feel fear, she would never have been close to the grenade. He sat down on the the window ledge and held his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 pm

What happens now. I asked feeling as though I had fallen out of favour with the king. Everything at the moment felt very formal between us. I sat back at my vanity, although it was still very early in the afternoon I started to ready myself for bed.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:06 pm

He looked up to her, shaking his head with a sigh, "I do not know," he replied, adding with a weak grin, "You are the wise one."

He stood up and walked over to her by the vanity, catching her gaze in her reflection. There was a sadness in his eyes, my fault - James thought, "I won't do anything like that again," he said honestly, touching his hands lightly upon her shoulders, "I will never put you in harms way again. It was...reckless and...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 am

I forget that you are a solider as well as a king. As I looked up into my mirror. I caught his eye's filling up with remorse and regret. I turned around, wrapping my hands around his hands. Had I been that harsh on him? To create such a painfuI expression, within those eye's of his. My fingers ran smoothly over his hands as I looked lovingly up at him from where I was sitting. We shall be fine my love. I think I would of prefered it if you had thrown yourself on top of me instead! And who can blame me for thinking such a thought. A twinkle of mischevious shone in my eye as I stood to my full height before him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:58 pm

“-And I always will be,” he replied earnestly as he looked into her eyes, “To fight - with my men - inspires greater loyalty to me and the country. “

After his coronation, he had spent his time travelling the country - showing the people their King. He had spent those months with his men and forged close bonds with them. It was those soldiers with whom he had fought; fought against those loyal to the regents, fought against the wave of protestantism in the east...  Only now, with the land at relative peace and he married with heirs seemingly guaranteed, would he began to truly rule. As such, James was still relatively unused to being a true monarch. The dregs of campaigns, bawdy talk with men and the adrenaline of careering across the country lingered. He could not change his nature, indeed, he would not change that...yet he was angered that Mary had been so close to harm and he thought it to be his fault.

His grin became mischievous as he saw her expression lighten. He dipped his knees a little, holding her face in his hands and added - with the confidence only youth could harness, “I will not die in battle - I am quick and I am young and I am lucky…I will die in bed next to the most beautiful Queen Scotland has ever known.”

You shall never be that close to harm again,” he replied, a little more seriously,“I shall only need to be on top of you,” he added, lowering his voice and his eyes darkening, “When you are in my bed.”
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:26 pm

His words warmed me like hot spiced wine. I moved my fingers around his neck and down his chest. Those familiar feelings I had come to know slowly crept up on me causing a storm to grow unwildly within me. That is a desirable situation for me to be in. Taking his hand I led him back over to the bed, my body quivering with delight at being one with him again.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm

He followed her willingly, allowing her to guide them to the bed. He took a pace closer to her, lingering at her back. He gathered her soft and tousled locks of hair into a gentle hold, placing them over her shoulder so he could unlace the ribbons of her dress at her back. His fingers worked nimbly, now used to the particular intricacies of her gowns.

"I'm mad for you," he whispered - balmy and deep in her ear as he let her gown fall about her ankles, leaving her in her thin chemise as his hands held onto her waist.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:22 pm

I moved his hands up to my breasts. The buds ached like two thorns on a rose. They demanded to be touched, played with as the rest of my body fell into a lusty state. Shivers started to chill my skin, causing deep throated groans to fill the room. You are my sweetest downfall into a world of heated desires and prodding tongues. My hand reached for his trousers. Frolicking desperately at the lace. No sooner could it come for me to feel him against my skin.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 am

He touched her with a sort of wonder, as if they had been parted for an age. He slipped her chemise past her shoulders, leaving her breasts for a moment as his hungry lips found hers. Soon, he was touching her again - backing her towards the bed. He let her fall upon the bed, while he paused to remove his shirt - grinning boyishly at her lean and naked body on the bed.

He had a roguish smirk upon his lips when he joined her on the bed, holding her cheeks in his strong hands and bringing her face closer to his, "Now let us make an heir," he whispered against her mouth, lowering himself atop her. He wanted her, a wild aching stirring in him. And, finally, there was no unfamiliarity. He was not hesitant or measured in his desires, he let himself take her the way his lust wished.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:11 am

I held his body close to mine, a certain need to have his heart close to mine. My lips against his were rough and tight devouring the feel of his smooth rose tinted lips. I felt myself filling up with love and joy as I was selfish with our kiss. My aching limbs clung to him like he was my air supply, wriggling beneath him with gentle and agile moves. I was ready to be taken by him again, my petals curling in on each other as they anticipated his cock thrusting hard against them, unfurling them to let him divulge further in me. Like my body they were heavy with built up pleasure weighing them down.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:43 pm

James prized away the final laces of his breeches, tugging them away as he kicked off his boots. He held onto her waist, bringing her closer to him with a smile - his dark eyes devouring her body, honey toned in the dim light and soft to the touch.

Finally, he eased himself between her smooth wet folds - groaning as his hard cock penetrated her, feeling her sex embrace him, "Mary," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Bedchamber   The Queen's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next