The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Dining Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:30 am

The Dining Room A55e6010
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:14 am

James had freshened up before dinner with Mary, wearing his crispest of shirts - draped over his broad shoulders, open at the collar and revealing her crucifix. He was weary from the day but not tired - the anticipation of seeing Mary kept him awake. How his mind had wandered - all day - to their night together; her sweet breath and gentle touch, even thinking of it worked up a hunger in his belly.

He had arrived before her and took a seat at the table, nodding politely at the servants who would serve their meal.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 am

I had spent the day catching up with my correspondences writing letters and having my coat of arms designed. My eye's and fingers had grown tired the more I had written. I had been longing for this time alone with James all day and now it was here I couldn't contain my excitement.. As the doors closed behind us I hurriedly walked over to him. A divine specimen of a man for my eye's to behold. He had a casual white shirt that framed his shoulders, the muscles on his chest were visible at the opening of his shirt. Standing behind his chair I let one hand slide down his chest, as my lips met his we a great demanded. I allowed my tongue to casually slip within his mouth. After I had satisfied my need from him, I seated myself next to him. A servant pull out my chair assisting me to sit while I kicked off my shoe only to run my foot up and down James' leg. What food does my husband have in store for me this evening. Something that will fill me maybe a baguette they are very long indeed. My grin was the most mischevious one to date. I didn't want to behave in the company of my husband.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 am

James was caught off guard by her kiss, she came into the room in such a flurry that he could scarcely be sure it was her. She was a breeze of billowing fabric and colours - it was only when she settled herself in his arms that he could taste the honey upon her lips and recognise her gentle touch. Open mouthed and wet, he kissed her back, mouth firm against hers, tongue sliding past her teeth. His palms tenderly rested upon her jaw, lingering as she backed away from the kiss, his forehead tipped against hers.

He took his seat again with a mischievous smirk, the kind so often upon his lips as his band began to pluck upon their instruments in the corner - clearly everyone was a little caught off guard by Mary. He collected a goblet of wine into his hands and took a sip, but as he had the cup against his lips he could feel her foot slide up his thigh. He coughed, setting the goblet down and cleared his throat with a mischievous smirk, "Perhaps you may prefer that when you retire for the evening, love," he replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:30 pm

I winked back removing my foot as I placed the napkin in my lap. Only seated did I realise the musicians and servants spaced around the room. So what is our first dish of the evening.  I inquired as my eye's searched for some wine.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

James smirked into his goblet, as if there were a secret shared between them that no one else was privy to. He set down down his goblet and cleared his throat again, glancing behind him as they were served the first course. He felt like he was a child again - normally he supped at the garrison or the tavern, this was a more formal occasion. So, he frankly had no idea what he would be served.

He sat back a little as the plates were laid in front of them, "Spinach tart, Your Majetsy and smoked pollack," the servant said. James' eyes widened, he was more used to meat and some vegetables for his supper - nothing so delicate. James nodded with a thankful smile as the servant backed away.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:55 pm

I bet I look more succulent than what is on our plates. My eye's looked at him as though he was my prey that I wanted to sink my teeth into. And no doubt later I would be sinking my teeth into him. My foot nudged his codpiece gently pressing my toes against his croin as I looked on at him in delight, Waiting to see his facial expression. Perhaps some meat would suffice for my king. I told a nearby servant as my mind was set on pleasing my king. Some legs of chicken cuts of the finest beef and some diced up lamb covered in a mint sauce would be lovely.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:44 pm

"It wouldn't be difficult," he replied with a teasing grin as he eyed up his plate. It was clearly painstakingly made and it smelled delicious however the portion was barely enough to satisfy him. What was the point of being King, he thought, if he could not eat in excess. His thoughts were disturbed by her foot again. He chuckled and glanced up to her through his dark lashes, "My love," he mumbled, jokingly chiding her.

The servants obligingly left the room to satisfy her request, leaving just the band in the corner, "I will not be able to control myself," he whispered playfully to her across the table.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 pm

My knife jabbed into the pie as the meats for James were finally brought to him. They smelled delicious the herbs giving of an automatic smell that tickled my hunger. My foot rubbing up against him ceased for now... It was hard to be sitting across a man as handsome as James and to withheld my gentle teasing. Maybe that is what I was hoping for a bit of passion before dinner. I like to keep you on your toes. If I was that predictable wouldn't tou find life with me boring and stale. Some of the diced lamb I gathered on my plate as some beautiful potatoes covered in rosemary and thyme were put next to the meat. I wouldn't be able to move after tonight's supper so I pressed my foot even harder against him. I'm having some trouble with the design on my coat of arms. It's trying to merge them altogether to create a beautiful piece rather than a messy piece. How was your day. Growing tired of his manhood my foot travelled underneath his white shirt my toes holding on to the cross.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:09 pm

James frowned a little as the plates were replaced. It was certainly a waste, even if it was a welcome change. Scotland was not a country with fine enough weather to be so indifferent to food - a season of bad weather could easily destroy crops and cause sickness amongst the workers on the fields. So James caught the hand of a servant and whispered in hushed Gaelic that they were dismissed for the evening and that they could have their share of the food that would have otherwise gone to waste. It was easier for him to forgo certain luxuries like Kingly meals - he didn’t mind giving Mary these things that he didn’t have, indeed he wanted her to have all she desired…but he was still getting used to embracing his kingship.

He shifted in his chair as Mary moved her foot again, he glanced to the band in corner and though he had a furious hunger - his desire for her was even greater. He had the energy of a young man, he could go without a meal when he was presented with a beautiful woman, “You can go - thank you, friends,” he said and waited for them to leave.

Once the door was shut he stood up, untucking his shirt from his breeches as he walked to her. He pulled her chair away from the table as she still sat down, “My day was long,” he mumbled and kneeled in front of her, his hands moving to span the sides of her waist, “I was very preoccupied,” he continued and began to gather her skirts around her hips- his dark eyes intensely gazing into her's,“I could not tear you from my mind."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:29 pm

I had a mouthful of food as he pulled me away I pressed my finger firmly into his lip as I swallowed the pastry. My eye's looked deeply within his as I moved from my chair to the other end of the table. Unhooking my stockings and letting my hair fall gracefully down. I bent over the table, my skirts hoisted up in my hands as I impatiently awaited him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 pm

He sighed as she let her hair down. He preferred it thus compared to when it was plaited and coiffed upon her head. She wasn’t a Queen in that moment, she was just a girl. He rose a little - still kneeling - feeling himself grow hard and eager for her sex. He pressed his warm lips against her’s, wrapping his strong arms around her waist and bringing her to the edge of her seat, “Is this love then?” he mumbled deeply against her lips. He had known love - but this was different. He was entirely devoted to her in the way only a young lover could be.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Yes. I loved him more than he could ever love me! No one could love him as much as I do or would he was part of my heart. But in this moment I didn't want love I wanted to misbehave and let my desires be free. He needed love I could feel it in his kiss and in the way he looked at me. I rested my head against his brushing back his hair as I pushed back my own desire to make sure that he felt loved when we connected as one. Do you not feel loved by me. As I asked him those words I could feel a crack open in my heart.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 pm

He smirked and moved one of his hands down to his breeches, his fingers began to unlace the trousers, "Of course I do, Mary," he replied honestly. How could he not for she gave him such honest and whole-hearted love. Her gazes were his alone, her affections were his alone and her body was for him. She presented herself as a Queen, a composed woman but the dark glint of mischief in her eyes was almost like a secret language between them. Of course he felt her love.

"Except..." he mumbled playfully and began to tug down his breeches, "You have not yet..." he trailed off and glanced down to his trousers before looking back to her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 pm

I brought myself to his level gently wrapping my hand around his cock. And I can do whatever I wish to you. My nose rubbed against his as I spoke on a whispered breath against his lips. My small breasts moved up and down heavily in my corset dress. I didn't know what would happen when we became intimate I was going to listen to my body and follow the mood.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:02 pm

James could feel his breath quicken in anticipation as her hand wrapped around his cock. He dipped his head down and rested it upon her shoulder, letting a deep and broken groan slip from his warm lips. Eventually, he worked his mouth to her neck - biting her soft skin with slight pressure as his hands began to unlace her dress - pulling at the delicate chords - desperate to see her naked again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Mmmm.. I groaned as his lips caressed my skin. I licked my hand rubbing his manhood against it as my hand trailed up and down with vigorous speed. Such a temptation I wanted my lips to embrace his hardness to feel it flutter between my lips. Like a snake I shed layer upon layer of clothing revealing my perky little breast in front of his eyes. I felt so small when I was naked, a sense of vulnerability came across me. Will you take me exactly how I desire make this night like every night.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:21 pm

A nod was his reply, a smile of anticipation upon his lips as he immediately divested himself of his shirt, letting it tumble in a heap by her dress - the crucifix swaying across his chest as he did. He gathered her little body into his capable arms and kissed her forehead, grateful - for her sake - of the fire burning beside them. Her naive hand on him stirred his lust, he ached for her and felt the familiar passionate throb. He could barely breath when he imagined her lips around him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:28 pm

I kissed him as though I had been deprived from him. I climbed on top of his lap, grinding myself against his throbbing manhood. I pressed my chest hard against his as the passion swayed throughout my hips, warmed the blood in my body and sent shivers right down my spine. I want you so badly and I need you like never before. Does that make me desperate.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:01 pm

He shook his head and held her face in his hands. Love was never half hearted for James. His heart was generous with it's affections and when Mary had possessed it in the way she did - he was quite unsatisfied with his lust. He ached for her when they were parted and the only satisfaction came when they were reunited in moments like this.

He took one hand away from her face and eased his cock into her, feeling her tight and warm around him, "It's like I am always hungry," he murmured, "But it is only that can satisfy me."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:44 pm

I shivered as he fitted so easy inside of me feeling powerless against the strong might of his body. I held him close to me, if I let go of him I would feel lost without him. Unsatisfied desire is that what you speak of. I moved roughly against him closing my eye's as the euphoric feelings started to rush inside.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:30 pm

He grinned as she closed her eyes, his lips caressing the gentle contours of her face; from the heavy sweep of her fair lashes to the pink bids of her lips - parting slightly as she sighed. How he craved her. He was quite weak when she was with him - he would move to satisfy her whims and desires for such was his love. Yet, he was a man and so he was incapable of not adhering to his own passions. He moved with ardent vigour, holding her near.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 pm

His thrusts were hard and fierce every time he moved his manhood in and out their was a sharp sting left behind. I gripped onto him, as I allowed him to take me in which ever way he needed. I could tell that his release would be the most enjoyable one he had with me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:57 pm

He could hear movement from outside the door and could not help but chuckle against her skin. There was a sort of thrill in the way they were together in moments like this. James was tender and loving but there was something in that moment that was like how he was before Mary. It was mischievous and felt all the better for it. He continued to move in her, feeling the delirium of passion slip over him like the hood upon a cloak.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:13 pm

James was the hunter and I was stunned into silence at how much passion he had within in. My bottom went numb from being fiercely slammed into the floor. As each thrust came harder and harder my body demanded to have it's pleasures known. I grumbled against his shoulder my free hand trying to catch strands of his hair but failing to. How long I thought had he kept all this inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dining Room   The Dining Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dining Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next