The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella Fortuna's House Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Isabella Fortuna's House Garden Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sultan Suleyman on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 am

The ladies attending Isabella have seen her temper and have suggested she walk about the gardens to calm herself . For once she is starting to feel like herself again. The climate is warm, with slight tropical breezes flowing through. Very much like Spain, the air is arid at times, and the sun blazes, but the nights are so cool and breezy. At the moment she enjoys herself in the garden, snacking on some pomegranate seeds and figs. She has to admit she has been treated not unlike royalty, so she has no need for complaint. Yet the Sultan's words stayed with her. He plans to make her one of his harem.. but perhaps he was only threatening it? Isabella sighs to herself as she sits on a bench near a bush of pretty flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

A concubine came in the garden and approached Isabella. She curtsied deeply

"Princess Isabella, I come from Palace, to announce you that Sultan Suleyman wants to see you for a ride in the forest, tomorrow. He invites you to be ready when he'll arrive..."

She bowed again and left quickly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Isabella, shaken from her thoughts, nods at the concubine's words. When the girl is gone, she puts her head in her hands, frowning with worry. "Perhaps it is nothing and he wants only to speak with me.." she says to herself. Soon enough she goes back to her chambers, her ladies following.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 am

Isabella rested on her bed, being treated for her pains. She waited on word of when Suleyman would visit her. She doubted their next outing would be to ride horses.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Bringing him to my garden I led him to my the little tent I had arranged for us to use the opening facing towards the sun the fabric had the moon and stars printed on them and you could see through them. Here I thought we could take in the evening sunset before I start my task in bathing you. I added with a cheeky grin before kissing his hand and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Suleyman smiled as she kissed his hand. He sat on the grass at her side and looked up at the sky

Oh..so you really want to bath me. I never felt spanish hands on my wet skin. It must be..a delicious sensation..

He said teasingly turning his blue eyes to her
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 pm

I kept my eyes up on the skies letting the cool evening air float over my body leaving goosebumps on my skin I notice a reddish colour in the skies and pointed to it. Hunkarim, their is a saying a red sky at night means Turkish delight! It's what my Pappa told me. I looked at him taking in hid expression interlocking my arm within his resting my head on hid arm as I heard the sounds of the flies and knats making noise. And why do you have a doubt that I wasn't going to bath you I have my loafer ready for you. I gave him a teasingly look kissing his hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Suleyman smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her

Oh your papà was right. It means Turkish delight, indeed..

He kissed softly her dark hairs

I had no doubts, Isabella. Just a bit surprised. I remember you almost hated me at the beginning. Why don't we move inside, then?
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 pm

I was pleased that he knew of that saying I kept my gaze on the night sky letting my words pour out like seductive silk. Does that mean that you are my turkish delight for the night. I closed my eyes his soft kisses on my hair made me want to just melt for him and then I remembered our first encounter I turned my head to face him catching his hand as I kissed his wrist. Oh I remember it's not every day that I get captured by a fine specimen of a king like you. Standing I let his hand slide down my body and I cupped his face he was impossible to resist. Come and bathe let the water take away your stress as it flows over your body then you can lay in front of a roaring fire and I shall massage your most tensed parts. I winked before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Suleyman stared at her. Her voice, her spanish accent..her invitation was irresistible. He pressed his lips against hers before following her inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's House Garden   Isabella Fortuna's House Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Fortuna's House Garden
Page 1 of 1