The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- Empty
PostSubject: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Scotland, 1532

Dear Isabelle,

It was very lovely to spend time with you in France these past couple of months. I am now in Scotland preparing for my coronation! I can hardly believe it myself; but it seems like a dream I keep having to pinch myself to see if I am indeed dreaming. I hope that you will come and see me over here as I still have something of the greatest importance to tell you about. Scotland is a very lovely country but what makes it even more lovely is it's king. I am spiralling in love with him Belle! I can say this cinfidently as I know he to has the same similar feelings as me. He makes me happy, I didn't know that I could feel this much happiness.

May you be blessed until we meet again,

Mary De Guise.
Future queen of scots.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:01 am

Your Majesty,
my dear Mary..the news of your coronation filled my heart with joy. I'll surely come to see you in this importand day for you. I'm happy that you also found love in Scotland. If the King loves you and makes you happy, then you'll be the most happy Queen in the world.
Please, let me know the day in which your coronation will take place. Then I'll pack quickly and I'll come to Scotland. I miss you very much. And I wish you the best for your like with the King.
God bless you

Your loyal friend, relative and servant
Isabelle De Guise
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Dearest Isabelle,

Everything is ready for my coronation, all we need is you and I shall go ahead with it. James is the most gracious of men I know you shall like him a great deal. Nobody is perfect in this life but we have both promised to love each other. Isabelle, I shall tell you that if I was to live a thousands lives, everytime I would pick him each time. I await to see you soon.

Mary.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:03 am

Your Majesty,
I'm happy hearing about you and King James. I heard many good things about him, and I'm sure he'll make you happy. It's such an honour to come to your coronation, and I'll be there with joy in such important day for you

Your loyal servant
Isabelle De Guise
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Isabella,

Your arrival dearest one, couldn't come soon enough for me. Certain home comforts I am missing. Like the glorious lavendar fields and the roses that grew outside my bedroom wall back at Versaille. The king has had your chambers arranged for you. All we need now is for you to grace us with your presence.

Humbly,

Mary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-   letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

letters to and from -Isabelle de Guise- HRH Mary De Guise-
Page 1 of 1