HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

The noble's salon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: The noble's salon   Wed May 20, 2015 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:17 pm

I had been given an ultimatum by the man that I had married which was disgustingly insulting. I sit alone wondering how I would tell my brother this piece of news it would not go down well.

Sitting alone I tried to find the strength but could not find enough courage to get up off the floor. Would I be made to live in a nunnery because one king refused to have me as his wife! I shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Upon my arrival in France I make my way to the Chateau de Versailles, I was so weary I felt in need of some peace.

I silently enter and notice a beautiful woman sitting on the floor, she seemed to be troubled I step forward

"Excuse me My Lady are you alright?" I ask gently
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Wearily I looked up, startled by the English voice that called out to me suddenly realizing I was still on the floor. I felt embarrassed to be found like this what comforted me most was that this lady was English. "No, I am not. "

I bit my lip hard trying to stop the tears that wanted so desperately to feel against my ivory skin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 pm

I kneel beside the Lady and offer her my hand "I am sorry I startled you so" I give her a warm smile as I sense her sadness, I have come to know that look so well in myself and I silently pray that I could ease this ladies sorrows

Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:57 pm

"I am frightened of what might happen to me" It was so very easy to admit this to a stranger a person who did not know me nor I them. Yet her gentle nature was easy to warm to you got the feeling that the lady kneeling beside me was a good woman. Not one to exploit others.

For comfort I took her hand only realizing that she was from England. "You come from England.. Were you one of the dancers that danced with Anne Boleyn."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:09 pm

I gently squeeze the ladies hand in a show of support as she speaks, I look at her and think that she looks familiar yet how I know her escapes me at present.

"My Lady, what has frightened you so?" I gently ask, feeling her pain and fear which mirrors my own and feel honoured that she has confided in me "I will try and help you if I am able to"

My smile widens at her question as I recall the happier times "Yes My Lady I have just arrived from England and I am one of the Ladies in Waiting for Lady Anne" I bow my head "I have forgotten myself, My name is Lady Mary Dawn and it is my pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm

I go to the chapel to find Marguerite.
As I enter I see her and that English lady again.
"Marguerite are you ok ay I heard that you were trou led come tell me what is wrong"?
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 pm

With a curtsy I discreetly step backwards as His Royal Highness approaches, I close my eyes as I realise that I had been speaking with a member of the Royal Family
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

I tur and look at the young English lady.
"Thank you for helping my aunt here.
"Would you care to come to speak with me you look upset".

Last edited by Henri II Valois on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

It was my pleasure Your Highness, I promise I am very discreet and not a word will be said" I reply and curtsy "My Lady forgive me if I have appeared rude" I rise and turn to leave
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 pm

[Out of the game/out of character]

Henri

This was a private piece of writing between me and Mary Dawn. You had no right to interrupt

Also brush up on your history my character is sister to the King of Francis which is your characters Aunt so don't try and change my character.

Sorry admins and other members for this but I've had enough Rolling Eyes I want to write without the harassment by this player.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:32 pm

I did not mean anything sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The noble's salon   

Back to top Go down

The noble's salon
Page 1 of 1