HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

The antechamber of the Grand Couvert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed May 20, 2015 2:00 am

A new day had begun and like all lifestyles at Versailles the nobles had a habit of watching the king and queen eat. Françis waited patiently for his queen to arrive their was lots of things to talk about. Their son Henri was coming home from Spain any day now, they also had his bride coming from Italy so that they maybe  married together. Françis knew that his son had a special bond with Diane De Poitiers an important noble lady of the french court. He had heard from his Ambassador letting him know of Mary De Guise and her arrival in Scotland. Françis was glad by reports that it had all gone down very well her family never wanted for nothing. Even though their daughter was about to become queen her family were still very much down to earth. Scotland wasn't far from here and Françis would love to take Claude their.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed May 20, 2015 8:26 am

Queen Claude walked in with her ladies, she smiled at her husband it has been so long since she has seen her husband she was so happy that he was back at court.
She took her seat at the table. " Husband I am so glad your back home I hope you are well. "
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed May 20, 2015 8:52 am

Françis rose from his seat taking his wife hand within his placing a delicate kiss on her hand. All the more for seeing you. I have had a lot of polictical duties to attend to and they are not yet over. Françis lead Claude to her seat pulling out the chair so that she might be seated. Seating himself next to her, Françis only choosed to drink water instead of wine. He was not as young as he once was and unlike his older courtiers he wished to not suffering from gout.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 am

She took her seat next to husband " mon amour I have missed you " she whispered to her husband, but I am glad you are back safe and well. " She also did not have any wine, she wished not to become ill again.
" Did you achieve everything that you wanted mon amour? "
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 am

My ambassadors can do the work for a change as that is what I employ them for. Plans are coming along nicely and I have missed my palace a lot. Françis glanced over at his wife offering her his hand. His thoughts always went to her when he was not around. Françis wondered what Claude did all day and whether she was happy or not.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 am

I took my husbands hand and smiled, It felt so nice to touch my husband again I had missed him and very glad he had returned and in time for us to travel to Scotland this coming friday for the coronation for Mary De Guise. Husband our daughter Madeline arrived at court last week she is staying with us for a while, she has asked if she can have visitors. I waited nervously for his answer.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:52 am

How sneaky Françis thought that Madeline would use her mother to get what she wanted. Madeline wasn't like most other people out of all the children we had she was the most fragile, delicate of them all. One cough or cold could do her enough harm and Françis couldn't take that risk. First he wanted to know what his queen thought of it. And what do you make of this mon amour. Do you think that perhaps I am being unreasonable in allowing only a few people to see her. She has such a great spirit I remember when James approached me about Madeline. I had to decline to be rid of any marriage proposal for the sake of her health. It must be hard on Madeline hearing about a life that she could've had. She undoubtedly would of made a splendid queen.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:49 am

I looked up at my husband and I could see that he was concerned about daughter and her having vistors.Mon amour I think a few vistors will not harm our daughter and I think it will lift her sprits, she is unhappy and alone.I heard a sound and our servents entered the room and brought in a jug of water and two goblets and placed them down beside us. When shall we leave for Scotland? so I can ask my ladys to start packing for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The antechamber of the Grand Couvert   

Back to top Go down

The antechamber of the Grand Couvert
Page 1 of 1