The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

Smiling I moved my mouth lower wrapping my mouth around him giving my hunkarim complete pleasure I hoped
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Suleyman closed his eyes in ecstasy enjoying her mouth's warmth. He almost forgot this sensation from her and he let her please him without stopping her
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Hunkarim will you lay with me again.

I bit my lip in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Suleyman looked at her. He was smiling

Oh Mahidevran. I will, no need to ask. Come..

He pulled her slowly against him, pressing his chest against her breasts and started kissing her with passion again
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Pulling his body up to mine i wrapped my legs around him my breasts pressed hard against his chest towering above him still kissing him i slip my hand holding it firmly
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman closed his eyes as she grabbed his member. A moan escaped from his lips and bit softly her lips again

Be mine again...my Haseki..

He whispered with excitement and desire, longing for taking her once more time
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:46 pm

I will always be yours hunkarim

Wrapping her hands around his neck she arched her head back closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of him as she moved herself down his member her legs spread out on either side of him she pushed her lips against his hard
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Suleyman kissed her deeply and he put himself between her legs he entered her again, moving himself in syncron with her hips. He moaned smiling with pleasure
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Hunkarim may you just lay back and let me please you

Lifting his chin to meet her eyes she gasped as he pushed himself in her body feeling a shock of chills
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Suleyman rolled on his back smiling amused. He felt pleased and surprised by her passion

You know I can't deny you nothing, my Haseki..

He whispered waiting for her to move on him
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Placing herself on him she guided her hand letting out a gentle moan as she went down on him.

Come to me my hunkarim place your passionate lips upon my breasts as we move as one

She opened up her arms for him to rest his head upon her with her eyes with icey fire longing to feel the fire erupt from him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Suleyman smiled resting his head on her breasts. He could feel her smooth skin against his and couldn't help from kissing her breasts again and again, softly but passionately
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 pm

With a delightful expression on her face she bent down whispering to him May I command what postion I would like to please you . She found it rather appalling that even though they were married they had no thought of how to please each other
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Suleyman raised up his head to look into her eyes

You may, my Rose of Spring. You may command me whatever you wish..

He replied, eager to know what was in her mind
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm

If you sit up I thought we could make love that way except I would be in charge and receiving all the pleasure I want my passionate hunkarim to take my passionately and to stop being gentle with me! Inside is a passionate women waiting to be released by her king. placing herself back on him she held open her arms for him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman grabbed her arms with an understanding smile and sat as she said. Once hold her tightly, he whispered into her ear

Do you really wish me not to be gentle with you?

He whispered but he was already ready to enter her again
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Wrapping her arms around his neck her body was on full alert as his whispers come against her neck causing her to feel herself being awaken in her womanhood.

Yes my hunkarim I want your hot passion to melt my icey core. How can we have passion if you are too scared to touch me

She kissed his cheek and under his jawline taking in that smell of hot desire that let's itself be down when desire or passion has been released
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman pulled her closer. They were now sat on bed facing each other. He parted her legs wrapping them around him and whispered

I've never been scared to touch you, my Haseki..

He smiled and pushed his manhood inside her with all his strenght. He ran his fingers among her brown hairs moaning deeply
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Wrapping my arms around him I rested my lips upon his shoulder gasping as he pushed in deeper reaching a deep core within me that had never been touched before. Pressing myself down on him I clung on to his shoulder blade as I moved in sync with his movements breathing out his name in pleasure of whispers I felt myself bound and like his captured prey I wished I could please him like a concubine does to him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Suleyman leaded her body to move in syincron with every single inch of him. He pushed deeper into her and moved his expert hands around her breasts and nipples. He bit softly her wet, red lips, feeling her desire to be treated like a concubine. He moaned with her closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:19 pm

With her lips against his she pulled him on top of her at the minute she didn't have the energy of his concubine just having his attention and time was enough for her

My hunkarim I have tried but I just can't lay with you like a lady of the harem it is not in my nature. But let us continue I still strongly desire you now and always especially now

She stroked his check looking at his loving and compassionate face
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Suleyman put himself on top of her again. He looked at her with a tender smile, caressing her soft shoulder

You have no need to compete with a concubine, Mahidevran. I like you as you are. You please me even better than a concubine..

He kissed passionately her lips, and he made her body relax caressing her skin with his hands
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm

As he started to caress her body with his hands she relaxed more pulling his body closer to her taking in the warmth from his body.

You are as warm as a bear my hunkarim I feel as comfortable like a baby here
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Suleyman kissed and caressed her arms and shoulders. He smiled after her sentence and entered her again with a deep moan

My baby Rose of Spring..I love you so much..
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 pm

She blushed after hearing his sweet words. She moved her legs further apart pressing her breasts against the hairs of his chest her lips heavy with desire for him his thrusts soothing the most sexual part of her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next