The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge Empty
PostSubject: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge Chatea10
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm

He rode the horse at a walk along the riverbank, feeling her lean against his broad chest. He was content - his heart calmed. If they were ordinary people, this is how they would live. Both of them moving about together, stopping around only for rest and to lie together - that would satisfy his heart and his passions. She was his home and his desires - she was his as he was hers. He could see the lodge through the tress, a curl of smoke coming from the chimney. He swung down from the horse and lifted her off, running to take the animal to the stalls at the back of the house - leaving Mary to open the door.

He let himself in soon after. It was a simple place with a fire burning in the hearth, a jug of wedding ale and two cups on the wooden table, two stools set for eating the bread and cheese and meat, and a large wooden bed, made up with the best linen sheets. The room became darker as he came in the doorway, ducking his head under the beams.

Wife,” he said with quiet satisfaction, “To bed."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 pm

James was my pillar and as the horse walked gracefully along the river bank, I sank further into him. The scenery was outstanding all was calm peaceful everything was kept out of sight. No courtiers, no servants or onlookers around to spy on our every movement. This is how it should be just me and my husband seeking out our leisurely desires instead of measuring out our time on how long we could stay in bed without the palace waking us up. The cottage reminded me of France I could live and regin here no one would know. Inside was very shabby chic I felt like I was very at home and it would take alot of coaxing to get me to leave. Oh really and if I don't do as I am told.. I turned to him one hand on my hip as the other was unlacing the bodice.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 pm

He strode playfully towards her, a smirk tugging at the corners of his hungry lips as his eyes were diverted to her nimble fingers which began to unlace her dress, "You would defy your husband, wife?" he asked playfully with emphasis upon the last word - he would never tire of calling her that. His dark eyes flashed to hers as he asked the question, winking as he bit his lip.

He already had begun to remove his heavy doublet. It was slung over the stool as he reached her, his hands tenderly holding the side of her face as he drew out the moment before their kiss. His lips teasingly caressed her forehead, her cheek...before he would final have his mouth meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:57 pm

I didn't answer instead I hooked my fingers really tight across his shirt only to rip it in half. A satisfied grin playing on my lips at how strong my desire was for him. Each kiss came with a sigh my body starting to boil with it's lusty passion. His lips tasted like I had never tasted them before I savoured the taste willing my mind not to forget.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:10 pm

He grinned as he heard the shirt shred in two. There was a wild passion in how she was, she knew how to lie with a man now and how to make him supply her pleasure. He feigned annoyance playfully and retorted with a chuckle, "That was my best shirt," before tearing it off his broad, tanned shoulders. It landed in a heap on the floor as he swayed to her again.

"Let down your hair," he breathed, his tone deep and soothingly as his hands were back on her waist - his lips against her neck. There was something different about her when he hair was tumbling about her face - she could pass for any girl when she was not dressed as Queen. And James would lie with no Queen tonight...only he and his wife.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Undress me first and I'll show you what a real woman can do. His fingers pressed against me felt as though he was holding my soul in his hands. His fingers were pressed firmly against my hips and how I wished they were pushed against my clit. Pulling out the hair pins that held ny hair in place I smoothed my hair out.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:24 pm

He smiled with satisfaction as her hair tumbled from the pins. He came closer to her still, bending his knees slightly, his lips brushing against hers as he whispered, "I have a longing for you, Mary, " his hands came to her cheeks again, his dark eyes catching her gaze, "More than I have felt for any woman."

He moved his hands to her hips again, turning her round so that her back was against his chest. He tore away the few loose laces of her dress, noticing it was not as tight as her court gowns, before slipping it past her shoulders so that she stood in nought but her thin chemise.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:32 pm

I pressed my body hard against his running my hand up his legs. I caught his gaze, my hand cupped his cheek as my icy blue eyes pierced those brown doeful ones of his. Then prove it to me don't speak just do and show me all the ways you love me and possibly more. I pulled of my chemise not looking back at him as I laid out on the bed. I covered my breasts with my hair, my legs raised slightly high up. Come and pick the forbidden fruit. I whispered as I ached for him to love me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 pm

He could feel an almost invisible thread tug him closer to her, the stirring beneath his breeches and the aching - the longing to have her. The light from the rising sun streamed into the room, lit with glowing candles. Her hair, spun gold and her body soft and curved calling him to her.

He sighed - lusty and deep - as he crawled upon the bed, nudging apart her knees as he settled between her legs. His lips kissed her breast bone before moving down to between her breasts, the underside and delicate nipple - drawing it out until he heard her sighs.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:48 pm

I pushed my head back into the pillow, my fingers grabbing either side. Don't stop... I shivered as my flower starting the flow of nectar. His lips were like little drops of heaven against my skin. The more he kissed the more my body grew impatient to have him. I slid my legs around him forcing him forward. This was heaven to feel this way with someone you loved was heaven and I'm glad he never judged how we made love as I was sure the more he took me the more I started to lose control.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 pm

He left her breasts, but his lips lingered upon her soft skin, kissing her open mouthed down her stomach, and to her hipbone. He could taste the sweetness of her skin, a little different to normal - the clean smell of fresh air about them both. His eyes looked up the length of her body, catching her bright gaze as his hand stroked the softness of her belly - a roguish smile upon his warm lips.

It is not just to satisfy her, he wants her moans, her hands in his hair. He wants to hold her as she writhes about when she comes to climax. So, James settled more firmly between her legs, moving her knees outward again. He stroked the back of her legs, caressing gently and eventually draping them over over his muscular shoulders. He shushed her soothingly, touching his palm against the inner of her thigh. Only then does he kiss her sex, licks her folds. He is not slow then. He does not draw anything out. This is quicker, more heated.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Oh god I screamed at the top of my lungs everything was so intense the way my skin crawled with pleasure to my jaded thoughts. A low whimper escaped as I finally settled my body against the bed beaten by my hunter. As his tongue lashed against my clit I grabbed a handful of James hair thrusting my hips upwards as I started to grind against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm

He smirked - gratified by her cry, feeling his hardness grow and throb. He eased one finger into her, feeling her yield to him as his other hand rubbed her soft folds. Eventually he started to focus on her clit, licking and sucking - gently at first and then more strongly as he could feel her hips shift beneath him. Soon he added another finger, making enthusiastic noises against her sex, the vibration pulsing over her folds. He kept one arm over her stomach, holding her down and forcing her to keep her sex in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:18 pm

I let my petals clenched around his tongue as I pushed his head in just a little further. I couldn't keep still as the pleasure mounted growing more and more intolerable. I wanted to sit on those gorgeous lips of his. My legs started to shake the more louder and quicker my moans became. The buds of my nipples hurt as they demanded attention I pulled his fingers to my mouth as I suck on them before dragging his fingers over my breasts.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:36 pm

James lingered at her sex for as long as he could, gratified to feel her restless beneath him. He let her take his hands, moaning as he felt her tongue upon them, adding pressure as she brought them to her breasts. He brushed his mouth against her thigh and looked up to her. He could read the lust on her expression and he could no longer divert the path of his want. He wanted her...to be in her.

He moved from her sex, holding himself above her and nudged her nose with his lips. Then, he brought her hand to the lace of his breeches, "My turn," he said deeply with a mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 pm

I snarled as he moved his lips pouting as he came to me. Pulling down his breeches I moved down the bed so my lips came face to face with his manhood. I let my fingers caress it as though it was the most precious thing in the world. As his manhood slid perfectly in my mouth I groaned for him moving my lips up and down very slowly.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 pm

He swore under his breath as he felt her lips wrap around him, her touch deliciously gentle and soft - a light grin forming upon his lips. He held one hand upon her hair gently, brushing away the hairs from her face. James had let out a groan before he could stop himself, feeling her tongue curling around his cock, her lips sliding over the skin as she moved her head rhythmically up and down. James, for a while, was in blissful heaven...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:30 am

I gripped the skin tighter with my lips as I started to bob my head faster and faster. As my hand squeezed and held his plums the other massaged the area around his manhood. As my lips grew more moist so did he and the louder I mumbled against him. I took great delight in knowing that I was able to please him this way.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:25 am

James groaned deeply, tossing his head back as he did. He would have let her go on but she was too tempting, her touch too satisfying that he had to be in her. So he eased himself from her, collected her waist into his strong hold and moved her up the bed - lowering himself onto her as he did.

He paused for just a moment to cast his long and dark gaze over her body, naked and warm beneath his. Finally, his eyes met hers as he slid himself between her warm and wet folds. He almost shivered in pleasure as he began to thrust into her - slowly and gently at first, his hands tentatively caressing her body, his lips affectionate upon her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:37 am

It was different this time in the way that he handle me. A soft rose in the palm of his hand as he opened up my petals showing me something I had never known was possible. I didn't move I was too content in the way he was making love to me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 am

He moved her arms above her head as he moved in her, caressing from her shoulders to her wrists and finally holding her hands - fingers combing through hers - where her hair spilled around like glimmering sunshine. His lips moved to her warm mouth as he began to thrust deeper into her, gradually increasing the speed.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:55 am

I held onto his hands as with each new thrust I felt myself glow as bright as the sun. I looked deeply into his eye's as sparks of sensations began to explode inside me one by one making my legs shake and my to breath come faster only so I could cry out sweetly his name as we moved in unison together as one.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 am

He moved one hand from hers, pulling her leg to have it bent at his hip - allowing him to go deeper as he began to quicken the pace. His moans grew from raspy breaths to deep groans, his lips turning into a smile as he heard her moan his name. There was something different this time - a heightened lust; it was as if he had been denied her for weeks, as if he had never shared her bed before and was discovering her body for the first time. It had only been one night but the satisfaction he felt from driving forward their desires was greater than any gratification he had known.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 am

My body was rising and falling against his body, like I had been given one more day back on this earth just to be with him like this. I wasn't expecting to feel so much love that was thrusted into me causing a stir that radiates happiness. As the thrusts grew hard and faster the sweeter was the feeling. In and out, deeper and harder, over and over I called out his name in glorious praise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next