HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Grand Trianon Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Grand Trianon Gallery   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 pm

With her two nurses that followed Madeline watches her every step in case she might fall and break like a china doll. It was that time to see her loving mother Queen Claude. It was a perfect day for such a meeting. Her father the king had brought new art and they were displayed in the gallery. The spring sun shining brightly on them, causing the crystals in the chandelier to twinkle.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:30 am

My ladies and I walked to the Gallery, very excited to see what art my husband had shipped over.
It had been a while since I last saw my daughter Madeline, We walk into the Gallery and there she stood my Jewel of my eye, I could see her nurses were fussing around her.

" Madeline so happy to see you." I kiss both her cheeks and stood and looked at her with a proud feeling a mother feels when she looks at her child.

" Are you well my dear "
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 am

Madeline smiled all the colour flashing back to her cheeks in the presence of her loving mother. Lady Mother I am all the better for seeing you. The end of spring and the start of summer was always Madeline's most favourite time of year. Parties would start new fashion would be shown off on all the noble Parisians it was always fun to see who oust each other. Yes the worse of spring is over but I would like to spend more time with you mother. Do some more mother and daughter things together.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Mon May 02, 2016 5:03 pm

"Then we shall arrange something my dear, maybe a picnic near the stream?"
I look around the gallery and turn to Madeline. "Where is the new pieces your father has shipped over, I had hoped he would be here to see them as well."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Come and see mother. Madeline squealed excitedly as she stood up excitedly hardly containing her excitement. Madeline and her father had secretly been planning a surprise for her mother. A painter from Greece had been secretly brought to France after the king saw his works. He was summoned to commission a brand new portrait of Madeline herself. The last time she had been drawn was when she was a child standing proudly by her mother's side. With her blonde locks tamed dressed in a white dress covered in beautiful yet delicate flowers.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Tue May 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Smiling to myself as Madeline squealed with excitement, I got up to follow her.
Seeing her happy in that moment made me also happy.

"slow down" I shout to Madeline while laughing. my dress was heavy as I tried to walk quicker to keep up with her,  but in that moment Madeline made me feel young again with her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Tue May 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Madeline halted in front of a picture which had a velvet cover across its ready to be pulled back. She truly hoped that her mother would hang this for all to see for Madeline it was a statement also. Don't be fooled I am stronger than you think. Was exactly what Madeline hoped people would take away from this when casting their eye's upon it. Father helped me to keep it a secret. I wanted to give you something unforgettable because I love you and you're my mother.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Lamb had been borrowed from the Petit Trianon a little cottage Madeline lived in away from the court for health reasons. The painter who was truly talented had gone back to his homeland in Greece. It was such a shame as surely he would be in demand after people gazed upon this wonderment.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   Wed May 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I finally catch up to Madeline, a little out out of breath I turn to look at Madeline and she had great excitement in her eyes.
See pulled open the red velvet cover and there was my beautiful daughter, she looked more grown up and more stronger then her in last portrait.  

Madeline I will treasure this painting. I take her soft hands into mine and look at her with such devotion. You are the most beautiful princess in all of the world, I thank thee for this most wonderful gift.
And now my daughter I have a gift for you and our whole family, we need to go to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trianon Gallery   

Back to top Go down

Grand Trianon Gallery
Page 1 of 1