HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Le grand Dorè

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:32 pm

"I am sorry mother but yes you are right father has probably arranged so much for me.
"Then can she stay here in France with me and mother can you inform father of my feelings for her please for me."
I begin to cry
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am

I look to the princess and listened as spoke. " Tell me a little about your family and yourself and would they not worry as to where you are."
I nod to Henri " She can stay Henri as a guest but you must understand the nobles that want to marry their daughters to the dauphin of France are already here seeking an audience and if you are seen together that will cause a scandel one we can not afford to have and you must not disappoint your father. "
Seeing Henri cry breaks my heart inside, as a mother I just wanted to hold him and tell him all will be well but as a Queen I could not.
" Henri my darling son, wipe your tears all shall be well I will try to speak on your behalf but that is all I can promise."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:55 am

Daenerys looks with a worried look to henri and looks then to the Queen because she wanted to know about her and her family as she looks a little bit sad
"My family comes from italy, my Mother is rhaella targaryen and my father is aerys targaryen but they are both dead my Queen they died because they were so old, i have a twin sister visenya targaryen, but she is killed by pirates and i had to watch and i couldnt do anything, they took our palace and i left italy and i did go to England and i miss my 2 brothers rhaegar and viserys targaryen, they are fighting a war with pirates i hope that they are still alive"
Daenerys said with a sad voice
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:38 pm

" That was a horrific attack on your sister your higness and something no lady should ever see with her own eyes, you have no need to fear you are safe here and will be looked after by myself and his Majesty the king.
I rest my hand gently on the table. " So does the Pirates now rule your kingdom or are your army's fighting them?"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:20 pm

"I understand mother and father would listen to you.
"I know he wants me to marry a French or Spanish princess but I love her and she is a princess.
"But I will wait and see what father says
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Daenerys smiles at the Queen because she is very kind to her 
"My army's are fighting the pirates right now, and my two brothers rhaegar and viserys are fighting also with them my Queen"
Daenerys said with a kind voice to the Queen
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:21 am

"That is a horrible story Daenerys and I hope that the armies you have defeat the pirates.
"Mother could we not send troops to Italy to help?"
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Daenerys looks at henri and smiles softly 
"Yes it is a very horrible story henri and i hope that my armies defeat the pirates 
Daenerys said while taking a sip from her water
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 pm

I will help you if I can to defeat them
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Daenerys looks shocked
"I have already a big army so i have all the help i need henri"
Daenerys said with a kind voice to henri
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:33 am

" Henri this is not the place to talk of such matters, you must have that conversation with your father as he is our ruler and King and only he will send the troops, so you cannot promise something that we may not be able to do.
As of the matter of marriage I cannot promise anything, I will speak on your behalf son but there has been talks about a lady called Catherine de' Medici who Pope Clement VII has suggested to us and would make a perfect match.
"
I look at Henri knowing he was not going to like this news. " I can see there is something between you but as Royalty we do not get to choose who we marry.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

"Very well mother I will have to speak to him"
"Who is this Catherine Medici?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Very well Henri, I am sure he will see once he is free from his many duties. I look towards him as he mentions Catherine Medici.
The Medici's are well known and they have a lot of wealth and that means they would make good allies for our nation. I have never met the lady but I hear she is of great beauty and quite strong minded which I am sure will make a great Queen one day. I said with a smile knowing if this marriage takes place my sons future would be set and he would rule with a strong Queen beside him.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank you mother for i am meeting with her soon here at Versailles
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   Tue May 30, 2017 1:16 pm

" Are you sure about this son as I was never informed on such matters."
Standing I lay my hands on the table, a flurry of anger sweeps across my face.
" You must not meet her until your father orders it, I am sure he will arrange a dinner in her honour and only then will you be introduced to her and her advisors."
Knowing my son had a tendency to turn up at ladies chambers without an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le grand Dorè   

Back to top Go down

Le grand Dorè
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2