The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Apollo Fountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Anne had been away from court, sorting out the affairs of her father for a long time. As the evening sky cascaded all around Anne asked for a message to be sent to her mistress of her imminent arrival.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Isabelle was told that her young lady in waiting Anne was back at court. So, after reading the message, she came in the gardens, near the Apollo fountain. As she saw Anne, she smiled warmly

Anne! Ma petite! What a delicious surprise. I missed you so much. But tell me..where have you been? I want you to tell me anything..

She said before kissing her on both cheeks
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:12 am

Anne had always relished in her mistress's affection towards her it was sort of motherly making Anne feel grounded in herself. Alright, I shall tell it's not very adventure seeking you might be disappointed. She spoke softly flashing a grin as she tried to find the best way to describe how she had felt. Sometimes being here gets too much for me. I feel like we are constantly being watched by the Queen's spies it must sound ridiculous even outlandish to some. But sometimes you just feel like a puppet made to do actions for Queens sake.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Isabelle listened at her words in silence. Then she invited her lady-in-waiting to sit with her, at the edge of the fountain

You know..ma petite Anne? I think you're right. the Queen controls everything..and everyone. Sometimes I feel the same. I suppose she acts in this way just because she is very jealous of her husband..the King..

She smiled warmly

So, tell me. Where have you been? I missed you so much..
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm

I sat with my back against the fountains stone having a full view of whoever was coming. I think to love a man who doesn't love you must be humiliating. I think that is why queen gets jealous of the kings female friends. Did you ever get jealous of your husband. I think man will take a mistress no matter what his wife says. As I exhaled, I could smell the sweet aroma of orange blossom. The famous scent of Versailles gardens. Spring was finally in our grasp and I was glad.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Isabelle took a deep breath before smiling indulgently

Of course I was jealous. My husband was an handsome man, in spite of his age. I have never known if he had mistresses. But I don't think so..

She was looking around garden. But after this sentece she turned towards Anne

Did you ever love a man who doesn't love you, Anne?
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 6:10 am

Yes I have! He never knew I existed and I’m not sure if he ever received my letter. Guess we’ll never know. I smiled sadly as memories came back to my mind. Happy to be in your service, my lady. I wouldn’t know what to do if I hadn’t found a position here.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 5:27 pm

Isbelle smiled gently

Oh I'm happy having you, Anne. And I'm sure that this man would have loved you so much, if only he could meet you. Who is he? Why don't you write to him again? You know..men love such things..

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Fountain   Apollo Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Fountain
Page 1 of 1