HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

célébrations de Noël / Christmas party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Madeline was happy to attend this her mother's Christmas party it had been a long time since she was allowed to attend such events. Madeline spent her days plotting against the De Guise family seeing as it was Madeline who should be the rightful Queen of Scotland. She was grateful to have the love and support of her mother on such hard times only she could understand such pain Madeline was going through. A seat was prepared for her by her mothers throne and Madeline proudly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:01 pm

I walked into the room, My eyes glanced around at room and all of the lights shone and twinkled just like the stars at night, The food looked and smelled devine and everything sparkled and glowed it was feeling very much like christmas at court and it was nice to see everyone happy and merry.
I walked past my ladies and smiled they looked beautiful in blue and gold, I had them specially made just for the festive season.
I saw that Madeline was already seated she looked beautiful and a true princess I could not wait to speak to her, I was a bit worried as the last time we spoke she was upset that James had married Mary and Madeline was still not wed, I had hoped my husband had found a suitor for our beautiful daughter.
I walked towards Madeline and kissed her on both cheeks.

Merry christmas daughter, so glad to see you at our christmas celebrations .
I took to my seat and waited for my husband to enter.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Isabelle joined the Party wearing a very expensive light blue dress. Her husband left her well - off when he died, and also King Francis gave her some precious gift. That's why she loved looking good at people's eyes. She noticed the Queen and the Princess and she curtsied to them, without adding a word. Then she smiled and reached her place

Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42 am

I clapped my hands for the music to play and a soft sound of music started to play around the hall and then the nobles started to dance I smiled as I watched them dance.
Secretly I wished I could dance like I did before but in my frail state I could not dance as I did before, so I took joy in watching others dance.
I turn to see Isabelle De Guise taking to her seat, I send over a servant asking her if she would care to join me and keep me company while we dine.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:55 pm

I arrived back at Versailles and went to the party and saw my mother and I went to her.
"My lady mother I have returned to Versailes sorry for the long time away.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Daenerys arrived at the party as she looks around and smiles at everyone and she walks to a chair and sits on the chair and she looks at the party and she was feeling uncomfortable on this party, but she wants to keep the peace with France and italy
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Henri II Valois wrote:
I arrived back at Versailles and went to the party and saw my mother and I went to her.
"My lady mother I have returned to Versailes sorry for the long time away.

My son was announced and immediately I stood to greet him. Henri you are home I am so happy to see you, you must come and sit and tell me of your adventures, and you really need to see the dancers that I have arranged in honor of the King your father.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:45 pm

"Ah dear mother I have been away in Italy visiting there court and now I have come to see you.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Claude Valois wrote:
I clapped my hands for the music to play and a soft sound of music started to play around the hall and then the nobles started to dance I smiled as I watched them dance.
Secretly I wished I could dance like I did before but in my frail state I could not dance as I did before, so I took joy in watching others dance.
I turn to see Isabelle De Guise taking to her seat, I send over a servant asking her if she would care to join me and keep me company while we dine.

I attended to my queen sitting on a stool behind her as the festivities for Yuletide were truly underway. I hadn't seen neither heard from my mother in over a year and queen Claude was all that I really had left now. It was hard to be merry when everything seemed unclear.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:39 pm

I have arrived in France for for the Christmas celebrations without my wife. I do not even know where she is.
People immediately start bowing and saying "Your Majesty" as I walk by them. Maybe I shall have fun this lovely night.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:37 am

Marguerite had been summoned by one of her ladies in waiting. "Your majesty your husband has come here and is awaiting your imminent arrival"

my lady said out of breath and with flushed red cheeks. Immediately I dressed hurrying to the celebrations to see if what she said was true. Indeed it was and I was most happy for this.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:54 am

I turn around and see my beautiful Marguerite dressed in finest French dress. I proceed to walk up to her and with a smile, kiss her sweetly on her lips.
Hello my sweet love. I'm so glad that you made it.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:25 am

Marguerite was caught off guard by the public affection nonetheless I was very glad that he was here. "I am happy to see my king do you plan for us to stay long."

In truth, I was feeling nervous to leave France behind and start my life in Navarre as a queen I tried my best to hide this.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:46 pm

Only for fora short while longer. Then we will leave for Navarre to rule together and create our family.

I kiss her softly again and take hold of her hand, leading her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Henri II Valois wrote:
"Ah dear mother I have been away in Italy visiting there court and now I have come to see you.
I hold both of his hands and kiss him gently on both cheeks. Tell me of the Italian court, did the treat you well and with respect?
I wave my hand to him to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Yes things went well at their court my dear mother and I have been invited to the Christmas party in England by a lady.
The Italian court is different.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:23 pm

"It was strange very much different to here in France.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Isabelle joined the Christmas party. She arrived in the Hall followed by some ladies in waiting. A servant announced her

"Her Grace the Marquis of Rambouillet.."

Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:58 am

Henri II Valois wrote:
Yes things went well at their court my dear mother and I have been invited to the Christmas party in England by a lady.
The Italian court is different.

I look at my son with an puzzled expression. A lady And who is this lady you speak of. A Concern feeling was in the pit of my stomach, I knew Francis would not approve.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:00 am

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Isabelle joined the Christmas party. She arrived in the Hall followed by some ladies in waiting. A servant announced her

"Her Grace the Marquis of Rambouillet.."

I stand from my chair as Isabelle was announced and bow my head to her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Isabelle smiled at the Queen, bowing with her head. So she reached her place and ordered some wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: célébrations de Noël / Christmas party   

Back to top Go down

célébrations de Noël / Christmas party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1