The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

River Medway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

River Medway Y5nDDz

Last edited by Margaret Wyatt on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:13 pm

●Thomas had came to his family home in hopes to see his sister. The last time he had saw Margaret she told him that she was married. He had written to her en route here. He sat down, and started to skim the stones he hand in his hands.●
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:41 am

Margaret was told that her brother Thomas came back to Allington. She ran in the River Medway and she stopped. She turned her head around looking for him. Finally she saw him sitting on the grass, and she came closer running and opening her arms "Thomas! Oh brother..I missed you so much.." She exclaimed hugging him and giggling happily
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 pm

● Thomas embraced his sister back happy to see her so happy for once. Margaret! You look so very happy. Tell me about your new found happiness. Thomas extended out his arm for his sister to take. He wanted to go for a walk around the walk for a proper catch up. ●
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Margaret took her brother's arm and she started walking with him "Oh Thomas..I never thought to fall in love again and to be so happy. Anthony is a wonderful man, I am sure you'll like him. He is..the other side of me and I feel so blessed.." She sighed smiling happily "What about you, brother? Hope you're not still in pain for Anne Boleyn. You wrote me about a lady who caught your eyes. A certain..Elizabeth Darrell, right? Oh tell me..who is she?" She was very curious and impatient to know about Thomas's private life's recent events. They were very close, and she knew him better than anyone else
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:43 pm

●Thomas still did feel pain over Anne. For awhile he actually thought that they would end up together, but Anne fell for the king. To have unrequited love is rather painful. My love life is rather a mess Margaret. I have my wife Elizabeth who I do love. Then the rumours started about Anne and it crumbled to pieces I still love my wife. Now I have another Elizabeth in my life it is all so very confusing. She keeps rejecting me so in the future I would like to reconcile with my wife. To reconcile with his wife would help incredibly. It was hard to live a life when eyes were always on you for any sign of jealousy against the king. I hope that you won't allow your husband a mistress Margaret. They cause so much trouble and hardships when tis simply not needed.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 am

Margaret leaned her hand on his arm "I am sorry, brother. You deserve to be happy. I always told you that Anne couldn't make you happy. She belongs to the King, now. And..your wife is not better, in my opinion. She left you suddenly. Yes..your children deserve a family. But Annie and Tommy need that their parents are quiet and always available for them, even if they are with other persons. Maybe you should try with your new Elizabeth.." She took a deep breath "And about my husband, he promised me that he'll never take a mistress. You know what's happened with my previous marriage. It has been hard for me trusting in men again. and I am so in love with Anthony, that I couldn't stand the same story to happen again.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:59 pm

●That was one thing Thomas forgot about his sister Judgemental. You don't know nothing about my wife. You never got to know her at all. And if I went back to her she would have me back without a shadow of a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:04 am

Margaret rolled her eyes "I was not judging you, Thomas. You know I never liked that woman. But..if you have intention to come back with her..no one can prevent you from doing that.." She shrugged sighing deeply "I was just giving you an advice, because I care for you, brother. I don't want to see you heartbroken again.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:46 am

You have no need to worry about me sister. I am staying away from court life and I would like to concentrate on my poetry. I am rather well known for my poetry I would like to be known for that and not the women in my life. Thomas rolled his eyes straight back at his sister. He could not understand why women were always complicated. You should concentrate on your own happiness Margaret. Put yourself first for once that is what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:30 am

Margaret sighed deeply, knowing how stubborn her brother was. But she smiled "That's what I am doing, brother. Nothing is more important than my marriage, for me. Anthony and I are going to come back to court for Christmas. Will you be there too? I want you to meet him.." She said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 am

The king sent me on a journey I think Anne will be queen for Christmas. He asked for me to collect the state jewels that all the queens wear. I feel like a donkey whatever the king asks I must abide otherwise rumours will start again. What kind of life is this. Thomas whispered his last words with sorrowful meaning. His every move at court was watched.●
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Margaret looked concerned at him and she placed her hand on his arm "Don't say so, Thomas. This means that the King trusts you, and being in King's graces is very important nowadays. And your life is simply beautiful, cause you are an artist, and I am so very proud of you. Even your troubles..or your torments, they help you to create your best poems. You taught me that.." She added smiling, hoping to see a smile on his face too. But suddenly she felt her head turning quickly and a pain at her stomach. Bringing one hand on her stomach, she had to stop leaning her other hand against a tree to avoid to fall. She closed her eyes trying to breath deeply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

River Medway Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Medway   River Medway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Medway
Page 1 of 1