The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Entrance to estate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Entrance to estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 1:38 am

Beloved husband if we are to be completely quite. So that we will be alone, I want us to be good with each other. I want to be with you, hold you, kiss you, to be with you as my husband the love we use to be. So if this is the place you would like us to go I will go with you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:29 pm

"You are the love of my life dear wife. Come kiss me
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 7:00 am

Promise me that we will be alone. Just you and I *standing very close to him. Face to face. Then kiss his lips softly and wrapped my arms around him tightly, breathing softly.* I love you so much and I want to do is love you. *I turned my towards him so that he can unzip my dress. I turned around and kissed you more lovingly wanting you to feel you as my husband once again.*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 1:15 pm

I unzip her dress ans start making love to my wife
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 pm

* I passionately kissed my husband and he felt good against me and the memories of us from before came rushing in my mind. I felt him touch me all over and I enjoyed his touch his kisses. OOHh Thomas this what I remember with our love together I need this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 9:43 pm

"I am glad you like it dear wife come"
I start removin g her clothes and pin her down on the bed and clamour on top of her and kiss her and make love to my wife
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 pm

OOhh my love you feel so good. *kissing him and enjoying his gentle touch. Feeling him removing my clothes. Touching my body holding me against the bed. Touching me all over me. I enjoy your feeling. Kissing me passionately. Wanting you madly.* Aaaahhhh *moaning as you touch me all over my body. Making love like we use. Lovingly, passionately and without being disturbed. Making love to my husband the way I want to. *thinking that he feels so good with his touch*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 2:02 pm

"I am glad you like it darling. " I continue to kiss her and take of her clothes and as I was kissing her I get some rope and tie her hands around my neck and continue kissing jer and I strip her clothes off and make more love.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 4:39 pm

* I wrap my arms around his neck. Feeling his removing his hands taking off my clothes. His kiss is sweet and I know that his love is wonderful. The move he touch me the more excited I feel.* Thomas do not stop your body feel so good my love.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 10:52 am

I a m glad you like it dear wife. I shall make love to you and then I will take you into my room strap you to the bed and make love once more.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 4:16 am

Thomas my love your attention to me feels so good making love to you feels so good. Have your touch and it feels so good. And to have you hold me again to hold me to the bed. Strapping me sound so good to have you hold me take me the way that is different that would feel so good. Thomas you make me so happy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:41 am

"I am glad you like it dear wife. Now I must go to the Christmas party for a short time and when I return we shall make love again.
I get some rope and tie her hands to the bed.
"So you stay hear for when I return my beloved wife."
I get up and get dressed.
"Or would you rather come darling wife"
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Dear one let me attended you and hold your hand. I would like the court know that we are together and happy. You will take me to our chambers where you will slowly remove or clothes. You see me and I see you and our bodies are beautiful in our eyes. You hold me close and tightly and then I know just how much he loves me. He kisses me and we slowly we make love. After you hold me and kiss me on my forehead. My love you are wonderful and I know that I love you
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 am

Thank you my dearest wife we will remain loyal to each other and make love to each other darling
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:37 pm

* I feel you holding me tight. You kiss my neck and hold to my body.* You feel wonderful. kisses you passionately. As you hold me I remember that these are the days. Loving you, making love to you is wonderful. I hope that this will last all night.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:13 pm

I go back into the room with my wife and once again make love to her and I tie her hands to the bed as I throw myself on her and make love.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 am

*I whisper to you* Kiss me deeply. My husband, oohh how much I love you. I want you so much. Take me into you. Make love me my love.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:24 pm

"We have already"
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 5:51 am

Thomas where are you going. Are you going to see your mistress. I know of her. Am I not enough for you. Is not my love enough for. Please do not go to see her. I want you to stay here with me. Am I not beautiful and alluring to you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:16 am

"I am not going to see a mistress Elizabeth I was actually going to see the queen my niece and arrange marriages gor our daughters."
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Thomas then where are you going. Why are you leaving me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 pm

I am not leaving you. I want us to go together
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:58 am

Then Thomas show me that you wish to stay with me. Be loving, kind. Give me a gentle hold. You don't have to be rough with me to make love. As my husband I will love you without hesitation. I want us to be together. Hold me as a husband who loves his wife should hold her and I will be with you always.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:46 pm

I hold her lovingly and make love to her and I start taking her clothes off whilst kissing her and rubbing my hand on her breasts and and I got hold of some rope and tied her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:53 am

Thomas there is no need for a tie. I would make love to you without it. It hurts when you tie me up. If you love me there would be no need. I love your touch but to tie me down to our bed makes me feel like you don't believe in my love for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to estate   Entrance to estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance to estate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next