The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

palace chapel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:11 am

palace chapel K4towp
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 am

Juana entered the chapel bare footed, the skirts of the dress she wore dragging the floor below her as she wore a long black laced cloth upon her head which was a vale and see through, her long hair dragging past her waist and she fallen to her knees, hastily she was entering the room kneeling down praying for the return of her husband, she missed him dearly as she was there praying.
Back to top Go down
Celine Leonti
Nun
Celine Leonti

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Sister Celine Leonti walked into the chapel and kneeling in front of the cross and started to pray. She had on her nun habit on. She prayed for the safe journey for her brothers and sisters of the cloth. She hoped that her own journey would be safe. She also prayed for her mother and father's health. She did miss them but knew she was following her calling like they did before her.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:44 am

Juana had endured so much, her husbands absence and the impending threat of the French which were often on the shores of Italy, unsure what to do she seemed the protection of Spain, Naples had become too dangerous for her to remain and she kneeled before the chapel praying to the Lord for help where she could not find it elsewhere, she was at prayer on the matter and she tried not to weep tears from those young eyes of hers, her uncle was now dead and her grandfather was as well.

Taking a seat, she sat there within Italy's papal protection under the protection of the Lord under his sacred walls of the church as she was alone to face the horrors of the world.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 am

I arrive in Taranto with an army from England to help Juana with the French threat.

As I arrive I meet her and say

My lady I have come to fight the French alongside you for England in the name of king Henry VIII who has agreed to support you hope we can help.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 am

As I went in the chapel my army waited outside.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:46 am

The young princess quickly stood trying to hide the tears she had been shedding, her husband had been absent, captured by her enemies who wished to end the Trastamara claim on Naples once and for all, most of all Juana was in great danger because of the enemies of hers who had attacked her walls and she was forced to abandon Naples for her safety. Looking at Thomas Howard

"His majesty sent you" she asked wiping the tears from her eyes trying to hide her dread and fears, looking outside the window stood a vast army and she turned back at the Duke unsure how to respond but simply nodded, her long hair laying past her waist was a mess kinda from what she had to endure and she was monetarily on guard until she saw who he was of course "I appreciate his majesties help" she spoke "I prayed often."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 am

I have come to fight the French and my army await the signal to attack the French and rescue your husband.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Juana stood there worriedly of the consequences of her actions "your grace I am young but I am unsure who has my husband, or if he is taken at all as he returns no letters to me. Perhaps I am too hasty in my decisions it blinds me out of the love I hold for my husband I thought not of the needs of her own kingdom" she spoke "with his majesty's help I would like to restore Naples, their had been far too much bloodshed I'd like to be the Queen it deserves and joy a tyrant. It is best Naples not wage war, unless it is needed. But as for France it is time peace is given rather than a meaningless war and battles which would not be nessesary." She told him and took a seat among the pews "do you think my grandfather would be proud of my decision" she spoke as she was still quite young "Naples urges me to rule alone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

palace chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace chapel   palace chapel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

palace chapel
Page 1 of 1