The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+3
Aloysius Meyer
Inge Bergmann
Anna of Iceland
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Richard walked into Hall for Easter celebrations. He sat on his throne while everyone were bowing. The music started and he looked around to see some familiar face
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:45 am

Anna walked in looking around the room with her ladies in waiting. She walked up to the king and curtsy low to the king."Happy Easter your majesty." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Richard looked at Anna and smiled

Happy Easter, Your Highness. Hope you'll enjoy the party. Are you well?

He asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Inge entered the Hall with little Leo. She saw the King talking with a noblewoman. So she simply curtsied and reached her place, wondering if Cleves's sister would join the party too
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 am

"I will do my best. But we don't do Easter in Iceland.""She looked around it was all new to her."I am well your majesty." She said softly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Richard nodded with a weak smile

Of course..I almost forgot. You know..it's weird, Your Highness. Because we share the same faith. But I love having guests in my Palace at Christmas and Easter time..

He replied while taking a cup of wine from a servant
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:04 am

"I know what Christmas is. It's just this time of year in Iceland it is cold. So we don't dress that way." She said softly to the king.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
1st Duke of Ortenburg-Neuortenburg
Aloysius Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 am

Aloysius hadn't seen his cousin for awhile in a matter of months actually. He did enjoy being in his company free to speak about any matter without having the flurry of women that seemed to follow Richard. As he entered the party he took a goblet of wine, taking a seat nearby the window so he wasn't listening to all the women talking.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:06 am

Richard saw his cousin Aloysius entering the Hall. He gestured towards him inviting him to come closer

Aloysius! Please, cousin...come!

He smiled, while servants were preparing a chair next to his throne for him
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Anna looked over to the man the king was calling over. She curtsy low to him and smiled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard saw his cousin Aloysius entering the Hall. He gestured towards him inviting him to come closer

Aloysius! Please, cousin...come!

He smiled, while servants were preparing a chair next to his throne for him

Placing his goblet down Aloysius walked gallantly over to the throne bowing to his cousin before taking a seat next to him. This was the first time he had sat next to him on the throne it was very daunting. All these courtiers on edge waiting for a mishap to happen.

"I hope I wasn't disturbing anything cousin"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Richard looked at him and smiled

Not at all, cousin. Sit with me and enjoy the party. It has been a while since we talked last. Tell me...where have you been?

He asked with a weak smirk before taking a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 pm

"I have still been here Cousin just keeping out of the way I guess. I hate to be a burden to you, especially when you have endless people to please. I am happier than to be at the bottom of the list. "

He had wondered whether his cousin would venture abroad to England for rumored festivities. But thought best not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Anna stood there watching the two talk.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 am

Richard shrugged after listening his words

You're not a burden, cousin. Not at all. I'm pleased you're here. I need friends and family around me..

He noticed that Princess Anna was looking at them. He smiled and gestured her to come closer. Then he turned towards his cousin

Aloysius, may I introduce to you the Princess of Iceland, Anna? Your Highness, he is my cousin, the Duke of Ortenburg-Neuortenburg Aloysius Meyer..
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:03 am

She walked closer and curtsy low."It is nice to met you."She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:54 pm

"Why do you need your family around you."

Aloysius asked, arching his eyebrow up. He looked to the Princess then back to cousin surely Iceland was deserted land with sea that had beautiful orcas swimming in them.

"Welcome to Bavaria."
Back to top Go down
Anna of Iceland
Princess of Iceland
Anna of Iceland

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:31 pm

"Thank you your grace. "She said softly in a curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 9:55 am

Richard bowed with his head as the two greeted each other. Then he turned towards his cousin

Because it's a very delicate moment, cousin. The mother of my son is still far from court. And that's not easy raising a child alone..

He replied, without stopping to smile at his guests
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:01 am

It had been awhile since Sybille had shown herself in public. She entered the great hall wondering just exactly what she had missed out on these past months. Some faces she saw were new some were the same old people that always had been at court. A tower of sugar plums glistened under the sunlight, making the plums seem like they were covered in diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:10 am

Eleanor was away from court for quite some time do to her fragile state. Now she was well again and ready to come back to her duties as Queen and wife. She walked with slow steps from her rooms and down the corridor to the great hall's entryway. The noise of many voices carried through the great double doors. She was suddenly all a-flutter over the feast, welling up inside with anticipation and pride. She clutched at her stomach with both hands, pinching herself through the smooth fabric of the green dress. Hidden by the door, out of sight of the crowd, Eleanor pressed a hand to her heart, squeezing her eyes shut, willing her breath to remain steady. Confidence. Confidence is all I need. I will make them see me as the Queen. None will doubt me.

As the servant said her name out loud, everyone bowed as she moved into the great hall, her steps were even and sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:46 am

A servant who had been attending to Aurora had told her news that her sister was back in court! At first she thought she was hallucinating as Eleanor had been gone for so long she never thought she would see her again. Very carefully Aurora was helped out of bed and assisted in walking in the great hall. Standing in a dress as green like the grass was her very own sister. So elated of her arrival Aurora squealed not caring that she was in public. Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 2:10 am

Eleanor walked buoyantly about the hall, her hands clasped in front of her, her head held high and her eyes sparkling, her face lit with a serene smile, her eyes scanning the crowded room for familiar faces. Suddenly she heard her name and she turned, spotting her sister in the crowd. ''Sister!''She exclaimed as she reached Aurora with quick steps. ''Oh, Aurora, you've no idea how happy I'm to see you.'' She said honestly. Having Aurora here at court, a person she could trust, made her feel less nervous about her coming back and facing all this people, especially facing Richard.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:20 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard bowed with his head as the two greeted each other. Then he turned towards his cousin

Because it's a very delicate moment, cousin. The mother of my son is still far from court. And that's not easy raising a child alone..

He replied, without stopping to smile at his guests

"Your welcome Princess Anna. And by the looks of it cousin it seems like your delicate moment just ended"

He nodded to where the long absent Queen was standing. And on that note Aloysuis left bowing to the King before grabbing a pear and leaving the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next