HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:02 pm

(They meet inside the Hall of Mirrors)
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Juana of Aragon was the daughter of Alfonso of Aragon and Lucrezia Borgia, although she never knew her parents she was although raised by her grandfather, Alfonso V of Aragon. the noble king had chosen to abdicate a strong alliance with the Hapsburg to give his grandchild, a virgin young beautiful women the chance at happiness rather then be stuck with a unfaithful husband, "Juana it is time we found you a husband, and what better way to make friends with our enemies then marriage" the King spoke caressing his granddaughters cheeks "he will learn to love you, this prince of Camelot" he told his grandchild certain of this but who was he to speak of such certainty as only time could tell such truths.

Juana simply nodded "of course grandfather" she spoke obediently trying to hide her nervousness of marrying a stranger, she would soon meet the Pendragon heir to Camelot and she took a deep breath, "Grandfather, I am unsure if I can marry a stranger" she spoke but her grandfather grew angry "you will marry him, and you will do nothing to anger me further" The angry King spoke and Juana soon had tears going down her face, she wanted to marry for love and not some petty arrangement but she was young and too young to know such pleasures of love quite yet an she ran off, her grandfather Alfonso taking a seat and when the Prince would arrive Juana would be locked away inside a hidden room, she didn't wish to be so obedient but she still was nervous "she is in her chambers awaiting your highness" the King told Arthur and Juana stays there.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Arthur nods silently too his father, going off towards the chambers like he was told she would be. Arthur comes inside the chambers seeing the young beautiful girl sitting there waiting for his arrival. He looks in and he enters, and gives a soft smile, "uh hey, you must be the person waiting for me, oh uh im Arthur" he tells her softly walking in closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Juana sat there on the floor hoping the man she was going to be forced to marry would be kind of heart and true, loyal and loving, she was so nervous and when she stays there she was scared to wed another, she was so very young. Looking over at the door she is beside him now, her eyes looking into his eyes now too and she stays there and nodded shyly "yes my lord " she spoke unsure how to be around him.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 pm

"please, if we are too wed its Arthur" he tells her again sitting down next too her on her floor looking over at her, "What do you think of me just looking at me?" he asks wondering what she was thinking when she saw him, seeing her nervous like she knows something about me that isnt good or i dont look particular friendly person
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Juana of Aragon looked at the man kneeled down in front of her, looking at him with those beautiful eyes of hers as she is alone with him "forgive me, I have not often seen others. But I can surely not judge a man I do not know" she spoke "but even if I knew you I could not do anything to judge you" she spoke and blushed "although you are very handsome" she told him giving him a compliment,

Blushing she turned away slightly as she was shy but heard him speak of marriage "oh arthur" she blushed more.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:43 pm

He looks at her with a little smirk as she said about him being handsome, before smiling at her and saying. "well i think you are beautiful too so i think im a lucky man so far" he tells her obviously not knowing anything about her yet, liking her shyness and blushing towards him, a little scared also at the thought of marriage
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Juana looked into his eyes and smiled at his words, she was greatly drawn to him and soon as she tried to get up off the floor she kisses his lips but accident but the kiss felt so wonderful to her, blushing "forgive me" she spoke as she was blushing more
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Arthur brings her back into him and kisses her softly once more, also enjoying the feeling of it from before, the nice feeling continuing as he did so too her again, smiling against her as he did so. Arthur helped her up too her feet as he stands with her, "so tell me something about you?" he asks as they stand
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Juana is on her knees wearing a all black dress of Spanish cloth and on her head her long beautiful hair covered bya headdress which covers all her hair, framing her face too which was a Spanish shrow as she is alone with him as he pulled her closer to him dragging her to him she felt his sweet kisses as her hair is in a long braid and pulled back while covered. Feeling his repeated kisses "my name is Juana" she blushed "and I am Princess of these lands" she spoke honestly as she is soon helped from the floor.

Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

"Well Juana, its nice to meet you, i hope im not something you didnt want too see coming through those doors." he says before kissing her cheek again and looking back at her as they stood, "Tell me something you enjoy, that you want too with me on our times off together?"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Juana was alone in the room with him, the King was dead and her grandfather urged her marriage to her to be done, but now she met Arthur and she is in his arms feeling his kisses upon her cheek "I do like many things, flowers I love most " she spoke looking into his eyes "riding horses as well would be nice" she blushed "but I should not be thinking of my own happiness, I have long desired love but I am unsure if I am meant for happiness" she spoke softly as she had been arranged in marriage so often she was afraid to love,

But Arthur was different and he was kind, feeling his hand upon her cheek she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:30 pm

"and why are you not allowed happiness?" he asks not understanding why she isnt allowed this, why she wasnt allowed the one thing everyone wants in life. He holds her cheek softly in his hand as he feels the warmness coming from them
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Juana always longed for love deep inside and she blushed as she was ashamed of her family "my family has arranged me in so many marriages and broke them after I felt incompatable for love" she spoke "like I am not destined for happiness, Arthur I want happiness and love more then anything but I am afraid to love" she confessed to him but she was already falling for him so quickly.

Last edited by Juana of Aragon on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon
King of Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:36 pm

He didnt know how to convince her, not being great at this sort of thing, it being his first female interaction of this kind throughout his life, but he felt happy too be in her company. "I dont think that is true, everyone deserves too love and be happy" he tells her
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:09 am

Juana listened to his words, he was right and she had every right to feel loved and happy at another's side, looking into his eyes tears fell down her face "they break so many marriages, I pray they keep our arrangement, I would not know what I would do if I loose yet another suitor" she spoke disgusted how easily she was given such arrangements, she never truly got the chance to truly love a man. Looking at Arthur "I wish to be free, from this place, to be happy and married" she spoke wanting more then anything such things "to be loved by a man as much as I love them if not more. Would you be such a man" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot    

Back to top Go down

Juana Meets Prince Arthur of Camelot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1