The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+5
Juana of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Dorothy Seymour
Daenerys Targaryen
Niklaus Petrovin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Autumn Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 6:18 pm

With you by my side I feel I can overcome all these issues I smile and take some food I believe it might be the only way to stop this nightmare my life has become and maybe the Lady Mary can smooth things over with our future Queen

Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Margery picked at pieces of chicken before popping piece by piece into her mouth. In her mind, she thought back to just how this had all begun for Mary and why her name was probably dragged through the mud it just baffled Margery. How did all this begin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:02 pm

I stopped mid bite and swallowed hard, I turned to look at Margery

It began when the Duke of Norfolk asked me to marry him, I never seeked such a marriage but out of fear I accepted he seemed to truly care but then he would try and take liberties with me and it all became very nasty very quickly once I turned him down

I look down towards the floor and brushed away the tears in my eyes I am not the only one he tried to hurt and I have so wished I was as brave as her Highness
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Margery listened as her friend begun to recall how this all started. She was startled to learn that he had proposed a marriage, especially since he was married and had a mistress everyone knew of called Bess Holland, who had given up every ounce of her happiness to make him happy. Truth be told Bess was his wife's washer woman. I am sorry to have asked I just wanted to ask how it all started for I did not know forgive me Mary. She told her friend most honestly never had it been her attention to upset Mary patting her hand Margery passed a handkerchief. She wished she had been here to save her from the snare of The Duke or guide her to a man who was more suitable for Mary such things Margery never liked to interfere as it was none of her business.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:26 pm

I have had to recall the details over and over to strangers especially when I was taken to the Tower I shiver at the memory sometimes it feels as if this had all happened to someone else

I grip her hand Margery I am so very thankful to have you as a friend, I just hope this business fades away so that I may find myself a good husband
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 3:35 pm

I had not seen my stepsister in some months I couldn't be certain if Catherine even resided at Whitehall Palace at the moment although it would be wonderful if she did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uncertain of just who was who I coyly kept myself to myself as everyone went about their own business for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 am

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Daenerys face turned a little bit cold because of her bad memories
"you should tell that to the pirate who took my confidence away and killed my sister right in front of me"
Daenerys said with a very sad voice and she was heartbroken

Niklaus looked shocked at her "Oh..I didn't know about such sad past, my Lady. Forgive me. When all this happened? If I can ask.." He asked, wondering it was appropriate talking about tragic events at a party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2