The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Daenerys Targaryen
Henri II Valois
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Catherine Willoughby
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Boleyn
Margery Seymour
Mary Dawn
Thomas Howard
Juana of Aragon
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Christmas Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm

I gather into my arms as she started to fall and lift her up.
"Come let us go to Versailles then my lady and return to my homeland."
(Continue the thread there)
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:22 pm

"How dear you think that."She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:24 pm

"So my dear princess what do you say to my offer.
"I desire you Elizabeth"
"Please don't get angry at me my lady."
"I was just telling you how I felt
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:26 pm

"My father the will hear about this."She said walking away from Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:30 pm

"I shall ask him myself my lady."
"I am sure that French prince would suite you well also as he is single and heir to his throne and he is over there my lady why not speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Daenerys was in the arms from henri as she heard everything Thomas said to the Princess 
"In her dreams Thomas Howard i am going to marry him, like it or not"
Daenerys said with anger in her voice to Thomas Howard
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 pm

"Your grace I would suggest that you stop now."She said walking to the king her father.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Daenerys was still feeling weak in the arms from henri valois but she looked at Katherine and smiles at Katherine 
"Thank you your highness"
Daenerys said with her manners to Katherine
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 pm

"That man is trying to make me his mistress plus he is a lord on my own father's court."She said to the princess.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Daenerys looks at Katherine while she was in the arms from henri valois
"Yes but will you please dont take henri valois away from me, i am going to marry soon with him"
Daenerys said with a kind voice to Katherine
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Daenerys looks at henri valois with love in her eyes 
"Henri love are we leaving, because i am not feeling comfortable on this court anymore"
Daenerys said with a weak voice as she was not feeling good
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 am

"My dear lady Katherine I have asked your father and I am now just awaiting a reply from him.
"Forgive me my lady"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:27 am

"Yes my lady Daenerys we leave at once come I shall take you to my mothers chambers at Versailles.
(Continue the thread at the Queens Chambers at Versailles)
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 5:11 pm

After taking some air I return to the Great Hall, I hold back to allow the Duchess of Richmond to enter first then follow with a curtsey towards His Majesty the King and Queen Anne.

I turn my face away from the Duke of Norfolk as I pass him but stop suddenly in a cold sweat as I hear the words spoken by the Duke towards the Duchess, I turn sharply ready to go to the aid of the Duchess if she should need me.

My Lady do you wish me to call the guards I ask the Duchess knowing what the Duke was like I look over towards His Grace Charles Brandon and His Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Catherine giggled hearing Charles words, what he said was true, being here was far from boring something was always going on with someone. I wished that my own mother was here with us since we got married, she hardly pays us a visit.

"Charles nodded after her words. Then he poured two goblets of wine for them"

Yes...Lady Maria is a nice mother in law to me. I mean...she trusted me since the beginning...since you were my pupil. I think she was sure about my love for you. At least...I think so...

"He chuckled and looked curiously at her"

But I'm also sure that she warned you about my intentions...

"He winked"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 2:16 am

Mary Dawn wrote:
After taking some air I return to the Great Hall, I hold back to allow the Duchess of Richmond to enter first then follow with a curtsey towards His Majesty the King and Queen Anne.

I turn my face away from the Duke of Norfolk as I pass him but stop suddenly in a cold sweat as I hear the words spoken by the Duke towards the Duchess, I turn sharply ready to go to the aid of the Duchess if she should need me.

My Lady do you wish me to call the guards I ask the Duchess knowing what the Duke was like I look over towards His Grace Charles Brandon and His Majesty.

"No but my father will be informed of his words."She said to Lady Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 pm

I nod my head and curtsy to the Duchess, I admire her strength and dignity in the face of such rudeness.

I glance up at the Duke of Norfolk and shake my head in disgust, does this man know any boundaries. I rise and address the Duchess "My Lady" I whisper "would you mind if I accompanied you when you speak to His Majesty"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Having enjoyed the dancing, I floated, with the grace of a swan, across the great hall. Each step carried me towards the seats reserved for my family and I: ornate chairs arranged around the throne reserved for her beloved elder brother. The glass was cool against my skin; the liquid moving like the waters of the channel, tumbling around the decorated cup that enclosed it, as I drew closer to the royal enclosure.
When I had been very small and living with les Sœurs at Poissy, my father had summoned me back to court. Although it had been far from the family reunion she had longed for, even at such a young age I had been captivated by the splendour of my home. A place of dreams... how little I had known back then...
I took the seat to the left of my brother's throne, less grand and ornate the those reserved for my brother and his queen, but still a symbol of my position as the King's youngest sister, a dowager queen and a Tudor princess.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 pm

I see Mary Dawn at the party and I give her a stare and I approach the princess.
I bow.
"Your Highness. I wanted to apologise for my silly reactions earlier and I have informed his majesty of my stupid actions too and await his decision.
"I am sorry my lady"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 am

Mary Dawn wrote:
I nod my head and curtsy to the Duchess, I admire her strength and dignity in the face of such rudeness.

I glance up at the Duke of Norfolk and shake my head in disgust, does this man know any boundaries. I rise and address the Duchess "My Lady" I whisper "would you mind if I accompanied you when you speak to His Majesty"  

"You may Lady Dawn. And as for you your grace my father will still of this."She said turning away from Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 5:26 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
As I seated myself next to my husband, I tried to think of any particular Christmas that sprang to my mind.

"Not one in particular, it was always so busy and my parents were entertaining foreigner envoys."

Royce smiled at the Duke of Norfolk and turned towards Mary Rose

"This is our first Christmas as parents, darling. We started to have something to tell to our children. And this means..that I'm growing old.."

He chuckled and took a sip from wine

"I'm starting to regret coming back here now Royce"

I shook my head in dismay at the scene that were unfolding before our own very eyes glad that our sons were out of the way so nobody could hurt them. I cast a sympathetic look over to Lady Anne no matter what, could she did that over ambitious uncle of hers always found a way to ruin it for her it was exhausting to watch.

"Maybe we can start a new tradition of our own to celebrate with our sons one where no one else knows of and is secret to just us."

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

I smile at the Duchess and fall in step behind her "I hope you do not think me impertinent my Lady but I also wish to speak to His Majesty about the Duke of Norfolk" I whisper "I need his help and hopeful permission for me to leave court" I cast my eyes down to prevent the tears
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 am

Juana of Aragon had arrived at the Christmas party, she was now Queen of Camelot, arriving with her husband Arthur and was with child her eyes glance about noticing the lady so upset and about to cry. Glancing at Arthur "it seems husband that these walls are not so merry" she spoke ashamed "why must people be so troubled even on Christmas" she questioned "I wonder if there is anything I can do" she spoke questioning her husband of this unsure if it would be wise to interfere at all.

so much has changed and she knew that, her cousin was no longer in the kings favor, she was cast aside for another and she knew the Boleyn and the Howard families had much ambition to do with it and had such a huge part in the shame which befell her beloved family as her cousin was now so cruelly abandoned and her grandfather the King of Naples, Alfonso II of Naples was greatly angered by it. her grandfather was a man who simply could not die as was her uncle Cesare Borgia in the same situation. Looking ahead she stood next to her husband wishing their was something she can do but waited for the opportunity to occur that perhaps that the lady Mary Dawn may come to her for assistance if she so desired as well as any person who wished to leave court because of the cruelty of the Duke of Norfolk which many seemed to dislike greatly and was disgusted by his behavior.

Reaching for a glass of wine she sighs but at the same time keeps her composer as well.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 12:37 pm

I gently brush the tears from my eyes and look around in the hope that nobody had noticed. My eyes lock with those of a Lady and my mind tries to place her, as I realise it is the Queen of Camelot I stop and give a low curtsy.

I glance up and see the look of concern upon her face, my cheeks redden as it dawns on me that she had noticed my tears earlier. I stand and smile
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Both Juana and Arthur had noticed the distress in the young woman, the Lady Mary Dawn. Watching and looking over at the lady in waiting to the kings new wife, Juana smiled and gestured her over to them "is everything alright my lady" Juana asked with concern "it seemed you were troubled by something" she commented "it is alright I am certain none other then my husband and I noticed but you are welcome to speak to me if you wish to do so" she offered kindly, wearing a beautiful gown on her body and fine jewels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She looked at the girl "Arthur and I would be happy to assist." She spoke and her husband stood beside her at her side. He too was quite handsome as a young man and king.

Last edited by Juana of Aragon on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next