HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

King Francis - Private maze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: King Francis - Private maze    Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:34 pm

My husbands private and most trusted messenger brought me a message telling me to meet my husband the king of France. I told my ladies to leave me and I made my way out to Francis's private maze.
I found a bench and sat and waited for my husband to arrive wondering to myself why had he wished to see me not that I was complaining as it had been many months that I have not been in his presence and I missed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:14 am

Francis made his way out to his private garden, leaving his guards at the garden entrance as he knew that it would be very secure. It had been such a long time since he enjoyed the company of his wife for when they endeavored to be alone interruptions occurred leaving Francis rather hot tempered indeed.

Claude I am glad that you came mon cheri.

Delicately he raised her hands to his lips before gracefully placing a kiss upon them.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:41 am

I look up at Francis as he plants a kiss on my hand. I was more then happy to come Mon amour.
The quietness of the maze was peaceful with just the sound of the birds singing. I turn to look at Francis, my brown eyes shone in the sunlight.
Are you well Husband, I was a little concerned after I received a very brief message to meet you here.I lay my hand on his to show him some affection.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Francis tugged his wife's hand securely under his arm as he began to start walking around his garden with Claude by at his side. He hoped that they both would get lost here for a few sweet moments of ecstasy between them if her body still responded to his touch that was.

When we plan to have time together interactions always occur, meaning that our time as man and wife gets pushed to one side.

Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:42 pm

As Francis tucked my arm through his and I felt his protective nature that he once had for me return, a small ember that was buried within me started to burn again.
I blush a little as the thoughts in my head were of him and how he knew my body well and how he use to touch me, I shiver and continue to walk along side him.

My love, I can not tell you how happy this makes me, to be alone with just you.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:21 pm

First we must talk about an issue.

Francis had hated to discuss such matters with Claude he liked to handle them on his own as much as he could. Simply at the moment he had too many other important matters like state of affairs. Than to worry about his troublesome son.

I have worked measurably had to bring an alliance with the Medici family the most powerful family in Italy. Our union in that country brings an end to a war between our two countries. Henri has no choice but to marry Catherine de Medici... if he objects then he should remember that we have one other son. Who I will gladly put on the throne before he even takes it.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I look to him with concern in my eyes wandering what the issue could be and it must be important for my husband to inform me about this matter.
I listened as he spoke and nodded my head in agreement
I agree the Medici family is a powerful one and one our country needs to have as an alliance and what better way then with a marriage alliance.

I folded my hands together and try to think of a way for our son to see sense, I have battled with our son for the last few days and I was tired with all his antics. I did not want to worry Frances with the bad headaches I was regular getting due to Henri and I knew this would anger him more, so being his wife all I could offer was my help.

What can I do to help Francis I am at your service?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Francis was not sure how Claude could help. Years went into these negotiations the dowry money set aside to give to Catherine when she came to live in France. Francis was also worried about the English too. His son was like a bull charging around causing destruction and mayhem everywhere. Leaving Francis and Claude to pick up the pieces of such a chaotic boy.

You will not like my suggestion my dove it is the only solution.

In 1526 Francis was held captive in Madrid. In exchange Francis was meant to hand over his son as an exchange. He had yet to fulfill his side of the deal now he would.

Do you remember when I was held captive by Charles V? I used to dream of you at night longing to be near you. Truly they were dark times for France. My conditions of my release were to send, a son in my place, unfortunately I never did they were only babies. A son should never be torn away from his mother. I think my darling dove now is the time..
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:04 pm

I face him and ready myself for whatever he was going to say, taking in my husbands tired but still handsome features.
Yes my love I remember it only to well, I thought I had lost you and the days turned into nights and we waited for your return, my heart longed for you and the thought or losing you was too much to think about.

I move my face from his so he does not see the tears that were welling up in my eyes; I brush them away and continue to listen.
I let out a gasp and raise my hand to my mouth as he mentions trading our son.
I…. need to sit for a moment.
Finding a bench nearby I take a seat and look up at my husband.
It saddens me to say this but I think it would be for the best for him, us and for France. But please tell me this husband even with all what he has done please see no harm will come to him, I beg of you.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:55 am

Francis didn't answer her reply his hands were tied in this situation. Did Claude wish for Francis to be taken as hostage again while his beloved country crumbled to pieces. All Francis knew was that he had worked tirelessly without complaint to be a great king causing him to neglect his duties as a husband and a father. His children understood Claude, however well, sometimes they both seemed to be on the right track, then suddenly it seemed it was not the case.

Hate me if you will. All that I do is for the good of my country. At the end of the day it is the people of France who keep the royalty where they are. Those are the ones who we aim tirelessly to please. Not the nobles or kings and queens from other kingdoms the people of France come first. For it is the people of France that can overturn us
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:42 am

His words stunned me, but as his obedient wife I know it was better to not say what I truly wanted to say. My eyes searched my husbands face for the boy that I had married many years ago, the years of suffering we had endured but my love for him had never changed nor would it ever and he needed my support and that I would give him.

Please I whispered. I could never hate you, I have been by your side and never once doubted your judgements. I take in the beauty of the garden and look again to my husband. Do what is right for our country and I will stand beside you untited as we have always been and I will pray for our sons safety as a mother should.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:55 pm

This is probably why they made such a great team. Claude would never judge Francis's decisions an obedient queen was a rarity. But Francis never restricted Claude from doing her own charity works and so forth. He encouraged it. And with a nature as good as she had been charitable and courteous came to Claude with great ease.

Thank you my love I appreciate your support more than words or jewels could ever show.

With a sigh of relief. Francis allowed the spring air to fill his lungs and appreciate this moment he was enjoying with his wife.

Shall we eat out here and let the courtiers stay inside...

He jested while placing a kiss on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 am

Being a king was a big weight on his shoulders but he carried it well and did what he had to for his country and that was one of the reasons why I love him, and I even kept quiet about all of his mistresses because I knew it was me that had his true heart.

You will always have my support no matter what my love, you have a kingdom to protect and I will stand beside you until the end.
I smiled as I watched him finally enjoying the spring air, I too turned my face to the warming of the sun and listened to the birds quietly singing. His kiss on my hand awoken me from my daydream.

What a fantastic idea, I would love that and to have you to myself a little longer is a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 pm

I still have the lusting of a teenage boy, Claude..

Claude had all of my love, even if it was not the love she had wanted. She continued to stay out of reach of me never there when my carnal desires awoke. Not that it mattered... they had bypassed the desire phase to that of a mutual love of one another.

Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:54 am

Claude knew of her husbands extra actives but she knew he loved her and that was all she cared about. He love for him was true; she never once looked at a man like she does him.
A cough rose inside of my throat. Putting my fragile hand upon my mouth I managed to cough lightly into my hand, but the cough would not stop.
Reaching inside of my dress pocket and taking out a handkerchief. Coughing into the handkerchief I noticed spots of blood, as fast as lighting I scrunched up the handkerchief and pushed it deep inside of pocket.

“My love you must excuse you, I am feeling all of a sudden a chill and I think I should rest.”

Claude’s eyes were reassuring but inside she knew this did not feel like a normal illness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Francis - Private maze    

Back to top Go down

King Francis - Private maze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1