The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Howard
Margaery Tyrell
Daenerys Targaryen
Athena Moretti
Elizabeth Howard
Henry VIII of England
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Elizabeth felt very excited about this. "Thank you, my lord, I look forward to seeing your family, home and your wife."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:09 pm

You are most welcome you may come whenever you wish but make sure you inform me before you come my lady.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Margaret joined the Easter party. Her belly was growing and now it was really evident with every dress she wore. As she entered, she noticed immediately her friend Elizabeth. It was a long time since she talked with her dear friend. She approached her with a radiant smile "Elizabeth! My friend..what a joy finding you here. How are you?" She asked, wondering about her reaction in seeing her after so long time
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
3rd Duchess of Norfolk
Elizabeth Stafford Howard

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 6:24 pm

*Thomas told me that Elizabeth asked to see me when he went to the party at the Easter. I could not wait to see her. She is my dearest friend. I came up to her when I saw her I touched her* Hello my dear Elizabeth. *She turned to see me and smiled and we hugged tightly* How are you dear, there is so much to talk about. We have not seen each other in so long and I missed you so much.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret joined the Easter party. Her belly was growing and now it was really evident with every dress she wore. As she entered, she noticed immediately her friend Elizabeth. It was a long time since she talked with her dear friend. She approached her with a radiant smile "Elizabeth! My friend..what a joy finding you here. How are you?" She asked, wondering about her reaction in seeing her after so long time

I was just finishing my conversation with the Duke when a voice called to me. With a swish of my dress I turned to see my darling Margaret in the full bloom of pregnancy. Margaret wore her hair like a Scandinavian goddess all braided on the top allowing the rest to fall down in loose curls down her back. "Dearest Margaret! You look divine. How long to go until the babe is here."
Back to top Go down
Alexei of Aragon
Prince of Taranto
Alexei of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Alexei nuzzles his face into his mothers chest rubbing his eyes then laying his head on his mothers shoulder, taking to yawn a bit, the music was having a calming effect on the small child who was barely a year of age although his mother had much plans for his future, he suckles on his little fingers while he watches the people around him dance about while he is comforted by his mother's loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:13 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:

I was just finishing my conversation with the Duke when a voice called to me. With a swish of my dress I turned to see my darling Margaret in the full bloom of pregnancy. Margaret wore her hair like a Scandinavian goddess all braided on the top allowing the rest to fall down in loose curls down her back. "Dearest Margaret! You look divine. How long to go until the babe is here."

Margaret hugged Elizabeth showing a bright smile "Oh Elizabeth! I am so happy. The baby will here into a mouth..so my midwife said. Anthony and I so delighted to become parents. He is even building a cradle with his own hands.." She giggled. Then she noticed that her friend was talking with the Duke of Norfolk and curtsied before him, meaning to apologize for the interruption. So she turned towards Elizabeth again "And how about your husband and your daughter, dear? Esther must be grown a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:08 pm

"A month! That is not so long to go how do you feel about this." My conversation with lord Howard was finished so I walked away standing with my back to him. Focusing all my attention on Margaret with her latest news. "I hardly see Esther. People speak to me as if I know her, but I do not."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:33 am

Margaret looked a bit surprised at her friend. Since she was now a Countess, she had governesses to raise her daughter. Although she smiled "Oh..I feel like I'm walking on a cloud, Elizabeth! You know how much I have desired this child. Anyway..your rank should not prevent you from spending time with your daughter. I am sure she needs you..as you need her. What Klaus thinks about this?" She asked, placing softly both her hands upon her belly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2