The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Medici chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

Catherine Medici chamber Empty
PostSubject: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Hello Catherine how are you​
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Catherine had been in France for some time. Her accent was neither Italian nor French it was a mixture of both. When she spoke people would bend their ear to capture the syllables dancing on her tongue. Hoping to catch the sweet words she was saying in their presence. The wind blew into her room distinguishing the candles that had been a light from the open window. Soon her future husband would be here and she could feel her heart in her mouth.
    Looking out of her chamber: Catherine sees the sun finally start to set as we move slowly into the evening. Her thoughts are intruded by the very surprising arrival of her future husband. Who burst into her chamber happy and contented. "So this is my bridegroom..."

Catherine said to herself. She casts her gaze upon him knowing now why she had been chosen for such a man. He of course was the heir; but her she would help advise and assist him with the affairs of France when the time came. Catherine was strong her time with the nuns had molded her from porcelain into Ivory. your majesty. I am most humbled to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 pm

And it is a delight to meet you too as you are a great beauty and my future bride
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Her ladies in waiting all thoroughly French shuffled along to one side of a chamber never leaving them alone for a moment. No scandal was to occur or taint either of their names. Catherine felt her cheeks glow. Like that of a flickering the flame moving sideways illuminating the room. I thank your highness for bestowing such compliment on me. Would you like to stay for some supper.

With one glance at her ladies they all swam into line like graceful little ducklings following their mother. Catherine already demanded the authority of that as one who would one day wear the crown of France upon her head.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:15 pm

It would be my pleasure to stay and have supper with you lady
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 pm

I look forward to meeting your parent's and the rest of the French court. Catherine was glad to have some privacy away from the court. In order for her to get to know her future bridegroom. I am surprised that your mother did not greet me. Is she opposed to this marriage union of ours.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I do not believe that she is against it but then all she wants is what is best for France and to please my father. I think she will like you Catherine and she is very kind.
I get out a picture of my mother Claude the queen of France.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

My father is to host a ball and i believe he is keen on meeting you my lady
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:07 am

Catherine takes the miniature picture studying it most ardently. The painted face that stared back at her seemed completely miserable. Was that to be Catherine's fate too? To endure and remain silent.

You're mother... Is she an unhappy woman.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:39 pm

She is not unhappy my lady that is just how they tell her to pose for portraits.

My mother is really kind.

I hope you look forward to marrying me
Back to top Go down
Catherine de Medici
Lady
Catherine de Medici

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Catherine looked at Henri blinking three times; then looked out to the window below a court bursting with life. "Are you ready to go outside;"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 9:16 pm

"Yes i am ready Catherine.
"Let us go now. You know you are a true beauty my lady and it will be a pleasure to have you as my wife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Medici chamber   Catherine Medici chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Medici chamber
Page 1 of 1