The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Margery Seymour
Grace de Velville
Gerome Dudley
Niklaus Petrovin
Agostino De Agostinis
Geoffrey Lonshord
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Agnes Blewitt
William Pennington
Mary Boleyn
Juana of Aragon
Royce Westmoreland
Thomas Howard
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Jane wore a crimson-red gown over her French farthingale and chemise. The neckline was trimmed with Italian lace. The dresses' sleeves were long, lined with fur and warm against her skin. Her blonde locks were brushed straightly; and a hood was placed on her head adorned with pearls. The tables - all full of meat pies and puddings and fruit cake and a turkey stuffed with goose inside.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 8:00 am

I put on my best blue out fit and i headed down to Whitehall's great hall for the Christmas party.

As i entered i could see great food on numbers of tables and i get some wine and i see lady Seymour there.

"Welcome my lady Jane how are you? You look amazing today?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 pm

"Charles joined the Hall. He missed last Christmas Parties at court. But this year he really wanted to be there. He loved Christmas, actually. Especially when he had the opportunity of being surrounded by his family. He sat at his table when the musicians just started playing a typical Christmas music"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:43 am

It has been months since Victoria has been in the social scene including her yearly unhappiness that the cold brings her. The only time she came out of her confinement was the smells and the joy of a Christmas party.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 6:12 am

Welcome my lady Brandon
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Victoria Brandon wrote:
It has been months since Victoria has been in the social scene including her yearly unhappiness that the cold brings her. The only time she came out of her confinement was the smells and the joy of a Christmas party.

"Charles noticed Victoria entering the Hall. So he stood up and walked towards her with an happy smile"

Victoria! Sweetheart, I'm so happy to see you here. I'm just arrived and my table is there. Come and join me. There are so many things I wish asking you..

"He leaded her until his table. Knowing her very well, he noticed that his daughter was not fully happy, in spite of her smile. He wanted to know what was going on in her life"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Victoria is led over to her Father's table as she grabs a spiced wine from a serving platter of a passing servant.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 11:29 pm

"Charles smiled as she sat at his table. Then he ordered more wine for himself"

So...how are you, my darling? I missed you so much. I heard that your husband is still missing..in France, or somewhere else. Any news of him?

"He asked with concern"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 am

"He is not missing, Papa, He may be busy..again" Victoria says as she lightly inhales the fragrance of the spiced wine.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:46 am

Geoffrey entered in the Hall to help other servants with food and wine. The Hall was already crowded and everyone were waiting for King's arrival. He kept on serving some red wine at Royal table, glancing towards the Hall's door to see if Kate would arrive to join the Party
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 am

Servan's announced the Duke of Westmoreland's arrival at the Party. His twins, James and Oliver, were in Scotland with their nanny. And his wife Mary Rose was in her apartaments with her ladies in waiting. They were preparing her to meet her brother the King. He knew how conceited his waife was. So he took his place waiting patiently for her arrival
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am

Margaret joined the Party, in spite of her big belly. She was wearing a large red dress, but her state was evident. She walked slowly along the Hall, until her servant noticed her, and he helped her to have a sit at a table. She smiled thankful at him and waited for the King, her husbund Anthony and other guests to arrive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 am

As Henry walked into the Hall, everyone stopped chatting and the musicians stopped playing music. Everyone were bowing deeply at him. He sat at his Royal Table and took a glass of wine. Raising it up, he looked at his guests

Merry Christmas everyone!

He shouted happily. Then the musicians kept to play again and people went back from their curtsie
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Agostino joined the Hall. He noticed that the King was already there, so he bowed quickly towards his direction. He looked around to see if Muriel was there too, but he couldn't see her. A bit worried for her absence, he took a goblet by a passing servant and joined the banquet
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Niklaus decided to join the Christmas Party. He was not keen in it, at first. But then he thought that it could be a good oportunity for him to be involved in courtlife, and for his daughter Esther to have fun and to be officially introduced to the King. He also hoped that Elizabeth would join. She leaded a very isalated life, recently. Smiling at people around him, he reached his table and started looking curiously around
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Victoria Brandon wrote:
"He is not missing, Papa, He may be busy..again" Victoria says as she lightly inhales the fragrance of the spiced wine.

"Charles nodded"

Yes...of course. He must be busy. In any case, that's not easy raising two children alone. How are my little girls?

"He asked, having not seen his grandaughters since long time as well"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Merry Christmas your majesty"

I bow to him
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
Victoria Brandon wrote:

"Charles nodded"

Yes...of course. He must be busy. In any case, that's not easy raising two children alone. How are my little girls?

"He asked, having not seen his grandaughters since long time as well"

"They are well." Victoria says as she takes a small sip to savor her first taste of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:44 pm

"Charles smiled tenderly at her"

I miss them. You should bring them more often to visit their old grandfather..

"He chuckled. Then he looked attentively at her"

Are you sure you're fine, sweetheart? You know that you can tell me everything. Please, let me doing something for you..

"He added worriedly, feeling that there was something who saddened her"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 7:02 am

Juana had come to visit for Christmas in England, she married a man from England, Gerome Dudley and Juana raises her wine glass to the King "Merry Christmas your majesty" Juana tell the King of England as she stood beside her husband a subject to the King of England "and I've news, I've now happily married one of your subjects, and Naples is loyal in alliance to you also. my husband and I are proud parents to healthy children" she say proudly to the King and curtsies to him respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles smiled tenderly at her"

I miss them. You should bring them more often to visit their old grandfather..

"He chuckled. Then he looked attentively at her"

Are you sure you're fine, sweetheart? You know that you can tell me everything. Please, let me doing something for you..

"He added worriedly, feeling that there was something who saddened her"
"I haven't seen Elizabeth and Mary since they went into the care of their Governess." Victoria remembers the day like it was the day before when her daughters were taken away as soon the days got colder. "If only there is something you could do Papa, there is nothing. There is nothing I can do either." She says as she takes an unusual sip and looks back at him.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:15 pm

My father told me that I would spend Christmas feast here. True to his word I was in the midst of merriment and drunk courtiers. My father sent me a letter bidding me of how important my attendance was. At least; when I was married my father wouldn't have to keep pawning my mother's pearls. The courtiers dance before the king as if he would notice them; and give them his unending favor.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Mary decided to join the party at the last minute just to enjoy the scene and perhaps the sake of her happiness. She then includes herself amongst the dancing courtiers until her shoes fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 8:09 am

I see my niece Mary arrive at the ball and i go and say hello.

"Dear niece how are you i must say you look amazing today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next