The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Margery Seymour
Grace de Velville
Gerome Dudley
Niklaus Petrovin
Agostino De Agostinis
Geoffrey Lonshord
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Agnes Blewitt
William Pennington
Mary Boleyn
Juana of Aragon
Royce Westmoreland
Thomas Howard
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Christmas Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Niklaus listened her with attention "A Knight...interesting. Well, I think we can arrange a dinner. I mean, Elizabrth and I, and you with your Knight. I'm happy for you, Dorothy.." He smiled. A passing servant wanted to offer him more wine but he shook his head raising one hand "It seems that the only Seymour girls still single are Jane and Margery. Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am

"That is a wonderful suggestion." Dorothy says. " You are not w ring. From what I heard from dear Jane, she has no interest in marriage and for Margery , Elizabeth and I think she'll be in a nunnery." She says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
My father told me that I would spend Christmas feast here. True to his word I was in the midst of merriment and drunk courtiers. My father sent me a letter bidding me of how important my attendance was. At least; when I was married my father wouldn't have to keep pawning my mother's pearls. The courtiers dance before the king as if he would notice them; and give them his unending favor.

Margaret noticed Jane Parker entering. She was George Boleyn's wife, and she was very close to George in the past. But she was alone. So she decided to welcome her at the part. Placing an hand upon her big belly, she came closer with a smile "Lady Jane, I am glad to see you here. Margaret Wyatt..maybe you already noticed me at court.." She said to introduce herself to Anne Boleyn's sister in law

Janes' smile was gentle but made her eyes shine of joy when she looked at Margaret. Jane had been, quite honestly, quite the lonely picture for a good portion of the evening.

Lady Margaret sister to poet Thomas Wyatt is it good to see you.

she replied as pleasant and charming as she had been all evening, but with a genuine warmth and affection, it was simply good not to be utterly alone anymore.

Margaret smiled her back "Yes..Thomas Wyatt is my brother. I am glad that you know his poems. He would be proud to hear it.." A passing servant offered them two goblets of wine "I am happpy to finally meet George Boleyn's wife. Your sister in law is going to be Queen. Maybe..she will be Queen when I'm going to give birth.." She said caressing softly her big belly

I tapped my nose slightly.

"Everyone know's of Thomas. Mainly because of my sister in law."

I didn't like Anne. She was too cunning, to quick, and extremely French.

"Your husband must be thrilled! An heir to his name I wish you blessings."

Margaret smiled happily "Oh thank you, lady Jane! I have desired this baby for so long. Hope everything is well for you and your husband as well. It would be wonderful if.." She couldn't finish her sentence because of a deep pain at her belly. She brought her hands at her belly starting breathing deeply "Oh my God.." she whispered, noticing that the floor was wet. She broke her waters "Lady...lady Jane. Please...bring me away from here. I think the baby is coming. And please..send someone to warn my husband.." She could barely talk and her breath was now deeper. Also, she felt uncomfortable: she didn't want everyone to see this

Jane took a step back. She called on some ladies in waiting to help.

"I shall take you to Sabrina Howard."

When they were leaving the hall. Jane instructed some servants to clean up the mess and and find Margarets' husband.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"That is a wonderful suggestion." Dorothy says. " You are not w ring. From what I heard from dear Jane, she has no interest in marriage and for Margery , Elizabeth and I think she'll be in a nunnery." She says with a smirk

Niklaus couldn't avoid laughing at her words "In a nunnery? A Seymour girl? Oh I don't believe so. I don't know Margery very well, but I'm sure that very soon she'll introduce a charming man to you.." He thought for a moment before adding "And about Jane..I confess, dear Dorothy, that Elizabeth loves her so much. Oh she loves all her siblings, of course. But Jane looks much more..delicate and in need of protection. A good husband could be the best solution for her.."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm

"You could be right, but we will never know her outcome and it may or may not surprise us." Dorothy smiles "PaPa and Mama think the same way even though she states of no thoughts of one."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Niklaus nodded simply "It must be hard for your father having four daughters. I already think at Esther's future husband and I wonder about how I will react in meeting him. You know, fathers suffer when their little princess is brought away from them.." He admitted with a weak smile
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 2:31 pm

"Plus four sons is more difficult. Even for mother." Dorothy hopes she will never have many children "I doubt you will have to worry if she doesn't marry anybody of anywhere far from England."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am

Niklaus shrugged a bit "Who knows? I also hope having a son, one day. If Elizabeth comes back soon..Esther could have a little brother.." He smiled thinking at the possibility of having a male heir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5