The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Margery Seymour
Grace de Velville
Gerome Dudley
Niklaus Petrovin
Agostino De Agostinis
Geoffrey Lonshord
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Agnes Blewitt
William Pennington
Mary Boleyn
Juana of Aragon
Royce Westmoreland
Thomas Howard
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Victoria Brandon wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles smiled tenderly at her"

I miss them. You should bring them more often to visit their old grandfather..

"He chuckled. Then he looked attentively at her"

Are you sure you're fine, sweetheart? You know that you can tell me everything. Please, let me doing something for you..

"He added worriedly, feeling that there was something who saddened her"
"I haven't seen Elizabeth and Mary since they went into the care of their Governess." Victoria remembers the day like it was the day before when her daughters were taken away as soon the days got colder. "If only there is something you could do Papa, there is nothing. There is nothing I can do either." She says as she takes an unusual sip and looks back at him.

"Charles took a deep breath after she talked"

So...Elizabeth and Mary are not with you. I was not aware about that..

"He thought for a moment, in silence. Then he took tenderly her hand and smiled"

You'll have your daughters back, Victoria. As you know, noblewomen have governants to take care about their children. But...if you miss them, it's your right having them back. Furthermore, I thnk they're grown enough to leave their governess and stay with their mother. I'll dismiss the governess..

"He promised finally hoping to make her feel better"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 am

"It's alright. I trust the Governess" Victoria says as she lightly puts her hand on his shoulder "Thomas somehow knew about how I slowly change when the days get colder." She then takes a breath "He instructed her to take the girls until I'm well.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 pm

"Charles looked thoughtful again"

So...you don't feel well. That's why the girls are not with you. Hope it's just because of weather, darling. In this case, I can ask to my physician to give you something to make you feel better. That's easy getting a cold in winter..

"He added jokingly, hoping that her illness was just about the cold"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:57 am

"PaPa!! I do not have any form of sickness and I don't need a physician." Victoria says with a smile and a giggle. "Thomas says it must be some of lunacy, others says that a Witch or a form of black magic did this to me."
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Victoria Brandon wrote:
"PaPa!! I do not have any form of sickness and I don't need a physician." Victoria says with a smile and a giggle. "Thomas says it must be some of lunacy, others says that a Witch or a form of black magic did this to me."

"Charles opened his eyes wide"

A form of...black magic, you say? Oh Goddeness! I...I don't know what to say, Victoria. Actually, I don't even believe in such things. So...I don't know how could I help you. I'm not a magician...

"He chuckled nervously, almost shocked by his daughter's words. He took a long sip from wine"

Anyway...just tell me, darling. Why Thomas thinks such thing? Who could possibly use magic against you?

I'm really saying such words? Yes...I'm saying them..

"He was thinking in his mind"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 3:23 am

"Somehow he knows that people in my condition go to asylums." Victoria says with a concerned tone "I wish I knew."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 pm

"Charles looked astonished at her"

Well...as I told you, I know not so much about that. But I have read somewhere...that in such cases a blessing could be a good thing. We could...try to see a priest..

"He suggested, hoping to help her with right advices in such particular situation"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 3:29 am

Victoria thought awhile about the recommendation of seeing someone that works with religion. "A priest would do. But, there could be a chance the holy cure will not work." She somehow fears that Thomas will give up by having her locked up somewhere or worse.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:22 pm

"Charles noticed her perplexity. So he smiled tenderly"

I'm not talking about...locking you in a nunnery, of course. But I heard that there are priests, who use Holy Scriptures against such things. I guess...he would say a prayer putting his hands upon your head...that's all..It works, if you have faith...

"He tried to explain, not wanting to scare her or something"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:29 pm

"I know what you said, PaPa." Victoria says with smile "There may be a chance it may or may not work. Despite the small amount of friends and allies she has, there may be a chance it could work.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Jane Seymour wrote:
Jane wore a crimson-red gown over her French farthingale and chemise. The neckline was trimmed with Italian lace. The dresses' sleeves were long, lined with fur and warm against her skin. Her blonde locks were brushed straightly; and a hood was placed on her head adorned with pearls. The tables - all full of meat pies and puddings and fruit cake and a turkey stuffed with goose inside.

Geoffrey noticed lady Jane entering the Hall. He knew her by her name, because Seymour's were an important family. He was sent in the past to bring messages at Wolfhall to his father sir John Seymour, King's old friend. He approached her slowly to see if she needed something

Lady Jane...welcome. May I help you? Do you wish some red wine, perhaps?

He asked kindly after bowing
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Thomas Howard wrote:
I put on my best blue out fit and i headed down to Whitehall's great hall for the Christmas party.

As i entered i could see great food on numbers of tables and i get some wine and i see lady Seymour there.

"Welcome my lady Jane how are you? You look amazing today?"

Royce noticed that the Duke of Norfolk tried to approach lady Jane Seymour. But another man was faster than him and he was already talking with her. Amused by this scene, he decided to know better the future Queen of England's uncle. He approached him with a goblet of wine in his hand

It seems you're ladte, my Lord. I'm not sure if you already heard about me. I'm Royce Westmoreland, King's brother in law. Princess Mary Rose, King's sister, is my wife. I'm glad to finally meet you, Your Grace..

He said with neutral voice before taking a sip from his wine
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Jane Parker wrote:
My father told me that I would spend Christmas feast here. True to his word I was in the midst of merriment and drunk courtiers. My father sent me a letter bidding me of how important my attendance was. At least; when I was married my father wouldn't have to keep pawning my mother's pearls. The courtiers dance before the king as if he would notice them; and give them his unending favor.

Margaret noticed Jane Parker entering. She was George Boleyn's wife, and she was very close to George in the past. But she was alone. So she decided to welcome her at the part. Placing an hand upon her big belly, she came closer with a smile "Lady Jane, I am glad to see you here. Margaret Wyatt..maybe you already noticed me at court.." She said to introduce herself to Anne Boleyn's sister in law
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Juana of Aragon wrote:
Juana had come to visit for Christmas in England, she married a man from England, Gerome Dudley and Juana raises her wine glass to the King "Merry Christmas your majesty" Juana tell the King of England as she stood beside her husband a subject to the King of England "and I've news, I've now happily married one of your subjects, and Naples is loyal in alliance to you also. my husband and I are proud parents to healthy children" she say proudly to the King and curtsies to him respectfully.

As the Princess was before him he smiled. Then he nodded after hearing the news she brought to him

Very well. I'm happy to hear it, my lady. And tell me..who is your husband? Is he here with you?
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary decided to join the party at the last minute just to enjoy the scene and perhaps the sake of her happiness. She then includes herself amongst the dancing courtiers until her shoes fall apart.

Agostino saw Mary Boleyn who was preparing herself to join dancers. She was Muriel's cousin, but he never had the opportunity talking with her. So he came closer with low steps and bowed

Lady Mary...forgive me. Hope I'm not disturbing you. But I think it's time I intriduce myself to you. My name is Agostino De Agostinis, and I'm going to marry your cousin, lady Muriel Howard. With King's approval, of course. I'm honoured to meet you..

He said with evident emotion in his voice. He cared about the opinion that Muriel's family had about him
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Margery Seymour wrote:
Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.

William came back to court after very long time of absence. After his fight with Boleyn's servant, he was seriously injured. He was forced leaving court and retire in his village for some months, until he was completely recovered. Many people thought he was dead. And maybe even his Master, lord Brandon, thought that he lose forever his servant. Although, his arm was not utterly healed. He had still pain because of his enemy's sword. He heard that at Palace there was a Party to celebrate Christmas. So he thought it could be a good opportunity for him to come back. Entering the Hall, he looked around, like it was an unknown place for him. Suddenly he hit someone. He turned immediately his head, noticing that his obstacle was a young, elegant lady. He lowered his eyes

Oh..I'm so sorry, my lady. I beg you to fogive me..I...I'm still trying to remember how this Palace is..

He mumbled with embarrassment, especially because of her beauty
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Christmas, it was a beautiful time and Agnes loved the warmth feeling that it surely gave everyone. Walking into the hall, she glanced around and was amazed by the beauty of Whitehall, a small smile came to her lips. She was wearing a deep brown, almost red dress with a French hood and her dark hair tied back from her face. Lifting a goblet of wine, he eyes followed the crowds as they danced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 pm

" Katherine Elizabeth Tudor,Duchess of Richmond." The servant announced as she walked into the room looking around the room and crusty low to everyone she met.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 pm

Hearing a young woman being announced into the court, and she had the last name as the King, Agnes curtsied to her "Your Grace." she said and she smiled at her "I take it you are from court, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 am

Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary decided to join the party at the last minute just to enjoy the scene and perhaps the sake of her happiness. She then includes herself amongst the dancing courtiers until her shoes fall apart.

Agostino saw Mary Boleyn who was preparing herself to join dancers. She was Muriel's cousin, but he never had the opportunity talking with her. So he came closer with low steps and bowed

Lady Mary...forgive me. Hope I'm not disturbing you. But I think it's time I intriduce myself to you. My name is Agostino De Agostinis, and I'm going to marry your cousin, lady Muriel Howard. With King's approval, of course. I'm honoured to meet you..

He said with evident emotion in his voice. He cared about the opinion that Muriel's family had about him

As Mary turns around to see who the voice belongs to, she jumps a little in surprise "My Lord." she says with a smile as does a small dip curtsy "I never knew the name of Lady Muriel's fiancée
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 am

Agnes Blewitt wrote:
Hearing a young woman being announced into the court, and she had the last name as the King, Agnes curtsied to her "Your Grace." she said and she smiled at her "I take it you are from court, my lady?"

"I am." She said to the lady in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:31 pm

I was enjoying my time at the party and i decide to speak to the young ladies Katherine Tudor and Agnes Blewitt.
"Hello my ladies i trust you are both well? I ask offering them some wine
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Smiling at Katherine she heard a male voice and turned around and curtsied "My Lord Norfolk." she said to him "I believe I am doing quite well, and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 pm

"I am well." She said him turning away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next