HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 
 

 Christmas Party

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 1460
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary decided to join the party at the last minute just to enjoy the scene and perhaps the sake of her happiness. She then includes herself amongst the dancing courtiers until her shoes fall apart.

Agostino saw Mary Boleyn who was preparing herself to join dancers. She was Muriel's cousin, but he never had the opportunity talking with her. So he came closer with low steps and bowed

Lady Mary...forgive me. Hope I'm not disturbing you. But I think it's time I intriduce myself to you. My name is Agostino De Agostinis, and I'm going to marry your cousin, lady Muriel Howard. With King's approval, of course. I'm honoured to meet you..

He said with evident emotion in his voice. He cared about the opinion that Muriel's family had about him


As Mary turns around to see who the voice belongs to, she jumps a little in surprise "My Lord." she says with a smile as does a small dip curtsy "I never knew the name of Lady Muriel's fiancée

Agostino smiled kindly towards her

We're going to get married soon, my lady. She told me a lot about you and your sister. I know...that I have no title. I'm just a physician. But I love deeply your cousin Muriel. She is the reason of my life. And the King gave us his blessing..

He explained with quite voice  

"That is wonderful." Mary says with a smile "The Howard's would be glad to have someone working with medicine."

Agostino laughed a bit her her words

Oh..I really hope they won't, my lady. For what I know, Howard's family is in good health. Anyway, I'm glad you have nothing against my marriage with Muriel. This is important to me..


"For the Howard clan, as long as you have a title that has advantage for them, you will be surely accepted." Mary says as she thinks of her William.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 am

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Yes. I am well" Dorothy smiles as she lightly plops on the chair next to her brother in law "No I have not. I wonder if she felt homesick and went to Wolf hall? She says as she thinks of more possible places her sister could be.

Niklaus looked around, letting out a deep sigh "Esther misses her very much. And so do I. I have intention to go to Wholfall in these next days.." He poured her some wine "In the meanwhile...Esther could spent time with her aunt. I'm sure she will show you her paintings.." He smiled "And what about your husband, Dorothy? Is Clement here with you?"


At first Dorothy never knew who Esther is "Esther?! That is the name my sister named the baby?" She says with surprise
Back to top Go down
Gerome Dudley
King of Naples and Jerusalem
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-05
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

I walk in from outdooors and see my wife talking with his majesty .I bow to him then look to her affectionately as she greets me with a kiss
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:36 am

Juana smiled kissing him and turned toward the King, held in her husband's arms "and your majesty, have you been well?" she ask him "I've not seen you for sometime and it is wonderful to see you again." she say "you decorate these walls so well" she complimented him and sat beside her husband while visiting the king "don't you agree my darlng?" she smiled at her husband whispering to him lovingly "the colors are fantastic and all these floral decorations for such a occasion" she say.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:08 am

William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.

William came back to court after very long time of absence. After his fight with Boleyn's servant, he was seriously injured. He was forced leaving court and retire in his village for some months, until he was completely recovered. Many people thought he was dead. And maybe even his Master, lord Brandon, thought that he lose forever his servant. Although, his arm was not utterly healed. He had still pain because of his enemy's sword. He heard that at Palace there was a Party to celebrate Christmas. So he thought it could be a good opportunity for him to come back. Entering the Hall, he looked around, like it was an unknown place for him. Suddenly he hit someone. He turned immediately his head, noticing that his obstacle was a young, elegant lady. He lowered his eyes

Oh..I'm so sorry, my lady. I beg you to fogive me..I...I'm still trying to remember how this Palace is..

He mumbled with embarrassment, especially because of her beauty

I shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. When I am nearly knocked over. I frown in annoyance, looking at the apparent new courtier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His hair is a dark shade of brown, which curls down to his eyebrows. He is in his older years, the laughter of other courtiers breaks my daydream, I go stand next to him. I look into his deep, hazel eyes. I could not help but feel flutters in my chest, a true gentleman of old stories,perhaps. All is well, my lord. I am Margery Seymour lady in waiting at the palace. You are?

William stared at her eyes for a moment before replying. She looked young, much more than him. And very beautiful

Margery..

He repeated. And after a second of silence, he showed her his relaxed smile and bowed

Ehm..I'm honoured to meet you, lady Seymour. I heard about your family. My name is William Pennington. I'm Lord Brandon's servant and his personal secretary. At least...I once was. This is my return to court after...long time. But..that's a very long story. I don't mean bothering you with that. Rather..just hope I didn't harm you..

His gaze never left her eyes and her elegant figure. While saying his last sentence he touched her elbow for just a moment in concern. But he removed immediately his hand fearing of being untimely at her eyes

The touch of his skin sent a buzz up my arm, but I didn't move as he squeezed, my elbow. I cannot help but think of his words. My mind begins to race as I start to realize what his words meant. You think someone wants to harm me because I am talking to you. My long golden hair is tousled from someone storm off, my thick locks fall around my face, all of a sudden I find myself dishevelled in his presence. Out of all the ladies in the great hall tonight.. what made you come talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 21
Location : Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:51 am

I see Mary Boleyn my niece at the party and i go over and greet her.
"Hello Mary how are you?
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-12-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:49 am

Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.

William came back to court after very long time of absence. After his fight with Boleyn's servant, he was seriously injured. He was forced leaving court and retire in his village for some months, until he was completely recovered. Many people thought he was dead. And maybe even his Master, lord Brandon, thought that he lose forever his servant. Although, his arm was not utterly healed. He had still pain because of his enemy's sword. He heard that at Palace there was a Party to celebrate Christmas. So he thought it could be a good opportunity for him to come back. Entering the Hall, he looked around, like it was an unknown place for him. Suddenly he hit someone. He turned immediately his head, noticing that his obstacle was a young, elegant lady. He lowered his eyes

Oh..I'm so sorry, my lady. I beg you to fogive me..I...I'm still trying to remember how this Palace is..

He mumbled with embarrassment, especially because of her beauty

I shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. When I am nearly knocked over. I frown in annoyance, looking at the apparent new courtier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His hair is a dark shade of brown, which curls down to his eyebrows. He is in his older years, the laughter of other courtiers breaks my daydream, I go stand next to him. I look into his deep, hazel eyes. I could not help but feel flutters in my chest, a true gentleman of old stories,perhaps. All is well, my lord. I am Margery Seymour lady in waiting at the palace. You are?

William stared at her eyes for a moment before replying. She looked young, much more than him. And very beautiful

Margery..

He repeated. And after a second of silence, he showed her his relaxed smile and bowed

Ehm..I'm honoured to meet you, lady Seymour. I heard about your family. My name is William Pennington. I'm Lord Brandon's servant and his personal secretary. At least...I once was. This is my return to court after...long time. But..that's a very long story. I don't mean bothering you with that. Rather..just hope I didn't harm you..

His gaze never left her eyes and her elegant figure. While saying his last sentence he touched her elbow for just a moment in concern. But he removed immediately his hand fearing of being untimely at her eyes

The touch of his skin sent a buzz up my arm, but I didn't move as he squeezed, my elbow. I cannot help but think of his words. My mind begins to race as I start to realize what his words meant. You think someone wants to harm me because I am talking to you. My long golden hair is tousled from someone storm off, my thick locks fall around my face, all of a sudden I find myself dishevelled in his presence. Out of all the ladies in the great hall tonight.. what made you come talk to me.

William noticed her beautiful blonde hairs falling upon her shoulder and covering a bit her beautiful face. He was still staring at her, rapt by her beauty. He didn't stared at a woman in this way since very long time. A 44 years old man, with a failed marriage behind, and with a serious mishap happened to him, had no time for ladies. Neverthless, he smiled kindly

I didn't mean that, my lady. I just feared...that my intemperance in walking towards you could harm your foot..or make you fall on the ground. That's why...I beg you again to forgive me..

William glanced around hall for a moment, thinking at her question

And I also hope you can forgive my boldness, in saying that I came across the most beautiful woman in this Hall..

He added almost whispering, as he turned towards her again and met her gaze. Immediately he feared her reaction after these words. But he had to pronounce them
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-01-17
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Agostino De Agostinis wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary decided to join the party at the last minute just to enjoy the scene and perhaps the sake of her happiness. She then includes herself amongst the dancing courtiers until her shoes fall apart.

Agostino saw Mary Boleyn who was preparing herself to join dancers. She was Muriel's cousin, but he never had the opportunity talking with her. So he came closer with low steps and bowed

Lady Mary...forgive me. Hope I'm not disturbing you. But I think it's time I intriduce myself to you. My name is Agostino De Agostinis, and I'm going to marry your cousin, lady Muriel Howard. With King's approval, of course. I'm honoured to meet you..

He said with evident emotion in his voice. He cared about the opinion that Muriel's family had about him


As Mary turns around to see who the voice belongs to, she jumps a little in surprise "My Lord." she says with a smile as does a small dip curtsy "I never knew the name of Lady Muriel's fiancée

Agostino smiled kindly towards her

We're going to get married soon, my lady. She told me a lot about you and your sister. I know...that I have no title. I'm just a physician. But I love deeply your cousin Muriel. She is the reason of my life. And the King gave us his blessing..

He explained with quite voice  

"That is wonderful." Mary says with a smile "The Howard's would be glad to have someone working with medicine."

Agostino laughed a bit her her words

Oh..I really hope they won't, my lady. For what I know, Howard's family is in good health. Anyway, I'm glad you have nothing against my marriage with Muriel. This is important to me..


"For the Howard clan, as long as you have a title that has advantage for them, you will be surely accepted." Mary says as she thinks of her William.

Agostino smiled, reassured by her words

Thank you. I really appreciate your words, lady Mary. Of course, you're invited to our marriage. Now...I leave you at your guests. Merry Christmas and thank you again, my lady..

He bowed and left her presence, almost not believing of being so well accepted by Howard's.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
avatar

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Yes. I am well" Dorothy smiles as she lightly plops on the chair next to her brother in law "No I have not. I wonder if she felt homesick and went to Wolf hall? She says as she thinks of more possible places her sister could be.

Niklaus looked around, letting out a deep sigh "Esther misses her very much. And so do I. I have intention to go to Wholfall in these next days.." He poured her some wine "In the meanwhile...Esther could spent time with her aunt. I'm sure she will show you her paintings.." He smiled "And what about your husband, Dorothy? Is Clement here with you?"


At first Dorothy never knew who Esther is "Esther?! That is the name my sister named the baby?" She says with surprise

Niklaus could not hide his surprise "Yes...Esther. I named her after my mother. Elizabeth loved it. Do you really didn't know about that? Gosh..I found someone who doesn't talk to Elizabeth since longer time than me.." He chuckled "She would be happy meeting you, Dorothy. I always talk to her about you, Jane, Margery, Edward and Thomas. You are her family.."

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 pm

She then remembers that her sister did tell her about the small child. "Come to think of it, your wife has told me about her. My mind must of slipped. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Duchess of Richmond
avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-12-29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 pm

She walks out running into someone."Please for give me." She said in a curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Grace de Velville
Baroness of Beaumaris
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:06 am

Grace walked in before her cousin Katherine walked passed her as she looks around for Jane her sister and her sister's husband and curtsy low to her uncle the king.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
avatar

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
She then remembers that her sister did tell her about the small child. "Come to think of it, your wife has told me about her. My mind must of slipped. Forgive me."

Niklaus smiled shooking slowly his head "No need, Dorothy. After all, she was a newborn child last time you saw her. So...what about your Clement? I'd like to meet him, one day.." He said after taking a sip from his wine

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:43 pm

"I have been told, but have not met her when she was born." Dorothy explains "How can you know when I haven't spoken a word about him? I take it that the brothers or sisters have told you?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
avatar

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Niklaus smiled a bit "Rumors run along court, dear Dorothy. Yes..I have heard about him from your sister Elizabeth. But..actually..I'm not sure if he is your husbund, or simply your suitor.." He shrugged with an amused smile "See? That's my turn. Now it's me the one I can't remind something about you.."

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 am

"Of course she has told you. After all, a wife must tell her husband every thing." Dorothy says "Oh. He is just a suitor."
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:54 am

William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.

William came back to court after very long time of absence. After his fight with Boleyn's servant, he was seriously injured. He was forced leaving court and retire in his village for some months, until he was completely recovered. Many people thought he was dead. And maybe even his Master, lord Brandon, thought that he lose forever his servant. Although, his arm was not utterly healed. He had still pain because of his enemy's sword. He heard that at Palace there was a Party to celebrate Christmas. So he thought it could be a good opportunity for him to come back. Entering the Hall, he looked around, like it was an unknown place for him. Suddenly he hit someone. He turned immediately his head, noticing that his obstacle was a young, elegant lady. He lowered his eyes

Oh..I'm so sorry, my lady. I beg you to fogive me..I...I'm still trying to remember how this Palace is..

He mumbled with embarrassment, especially because of her beauty

I shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. When I am nearly knocked over. I frown in annoyance, looking at the apparent new courtier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His hair is a dark shade of brown, which curls down to his eyebrows. He is in his older years, the laughter of other courtiers breaks my daydream, I go stand next to him. I look into his deep, hazel eyes. I could not help but feel flutters in my chest, a true gentleman of old stories,perhaps. All is well, my lord. I am Margery Seymour lady in waiting at the palace. You are?

William stared at her eyes for a moment before replying. She looked young, much more than him. And very beautiful

Margery..

He repeated. And after a second of silence, he showed her his relaxed smile and bowed

Ehm..I'm honoured to meet you, lady Seymour. I heard about your family. My name is William Pennington. I'm Lord Brandon's servant and his personal secretary. At least...I once was. This is my return to court after...long time. But..that's a very long story. I don't mean bothering you with that. Rather..just hope I didn't harm you..

His gaze never left her eyes and her elegant figure. While saying his last sentence he touched her elbow for just a moment in concern. But he removed immediately his hand fearing of being untimely at her eyes

The touch of his skin sent a buzz up my arm, but I didn't move as he squeezed, my elbow. I cannot help but think of his words. My mind begins to race as I start to realize what his words meant. You think someone wants to harm me because I am talking to you. My long golden hair is tousled from someone storm off, my thick locks fall around my face, all of a sudden I find myself dishevelled in his presence. Out of all the ladies in the great hall tonight.. what made you come talk to me.

William noticed her beautiful blonde hairs falling upon her shoulder and covering a bit her beautiful face. He was still staring at her, rapt by her beauty. He didn't stared at a woman in this way since very long time. A 44 years old man, with a failed marriage behind, and with a serious mishap happened to him, had no time for ladies. Neverthless, he smiled kindly

I didn't mean that, my lady. I just feared...that my intemperance in walking towards you could harm your foot..or make you fall on the ground. That's why...I beg you again to forgive me..

William glanced around hall for a moment, thinking at her question

And I also hope you can forgive my boldness, in saying that I came across the most beautiful woman in this Hall..

He added almost whispering, as he turned towards her again and met her gaze. Immediately he feared her reaction after these words. But he had to pronounce them

Come with me. Nobody will notice. My hand halted in front of his waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
My father told me that I would spend Christmas feast here. True to his word I was in the midst of merriment and drunk courtiers. My father sent me a letter bidding me of how important my attendance was. At least; when I was married my father wouldn't have to keep pawning my mother's pearls. The courtiers dance before the king as if he would notice them; and give them his unending favor.

Margaret noticed Jane Parker entering. She was George Boleyn's wife, and she was very close to George in the past. But she was alone. So she decided to welcome her at the part. Placing an hand upon her big belly, she came closer with a smile "Lady Jane, I am glad to see you here. Margaret Wyatt..maybe you already noticed me at court.." She said to introduce herself to Anne Boleyn's sister in law

Janes' smile was gentle but made her eyes shine of joy when she looked at Margaret. Jane had been, quite honestly, quite the lonely picture for a good portion of the evening.

Lady Margaret sister to poet Thomas Wyatt is it good to see you.

she replied as pleasant and charming as she had been all evening, but with a genuine warmth and affection, it was simply good not to be utterly alone anymore.

Margaret smiled her back "Yes..Thomas Wyatt is my brother. I am glad that you know his poems. He would be proud to hear it.." A passing servant offered them two goblets of wine "I am happpy to finally meet George Boleyn's wife. Your sister in law is going to be Queen. Maybe..she will be Queen when I'm going to give birth.." She said caressing softly her big belly

I tapped my nose slightly.

"Everyone know's of Thomas. Mainly because of my sister in law."

I didn't like Anne. She was too cunning, to quick, and extremely French.

"Your husband must be thrilled! An heir to his name I wish you blessings."

Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-11-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Jane Seymour wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Jane Seymour wrote:
Jane wore a crimson-red gown over her French farthingale and chemise. The neckline was trimmed with Italian lace. The dresses' sleeves were long, lined with fur and warm against her skin. Her blonde locks were brushed straightly; and a hood was placed on her head adorned with pearls. The tables - all full of meat pies and puddings and fruit cake and a turkey stuffed with goose inside.

Geoffrey noticed lady Jane entering the Hall. He knew her by her name, because Seymour's were an important family. He was sent in the past to bring messages at Wolfhall to his father sir John Seymour, King's old friend. He approached her slowly to see if she needed something

Lady Jane...welcome. May I help you? Do you wish some red wine, perhaps?

He asked kindly after bowing

I noticed the man that called my name but couldn't remember whom he was. No, thank you. I am content enough as I am. I sense it, that a great change had taken place, something that only a few people knew. Forgive my rudeness but we have met before.

Geoffrey smiled, a bit embarassed

No..I don't think we met before, my lady. But I came at your home at Wholfhall to bring some King's messages for your father. But I never met you, or your sisters..

He replied

My father despises being here; to be honest; I am not fond of it either. I never want to marry. I glance over at the king. He always had a darkness in his heart. So; what about you Geoffrey. What say you about your life here.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
avatar

Posts : 588
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Geoffrey smiled shyly after her words and shrugged a bit

Honestly, there is not so much to say about me, my lady. I work as servant here at court since many years. That's why I know the King rather well. Here at court I have also found love. I dream to marry my Kate, governess to King's children..

He added with a drop of proud and nostalgy in his voice
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 1347
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Allington Castle

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Jane Parker wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Jane Parker wrote:
My father told me that I would spend Christmas feast here. True to his word I was in the midst of merriment and drunk courtiers. My father sent me a letter bidding me of how important my attendance was. At least; when I was married my father wouldn't have to keep pawning my mother's pearls. The courtiers dance before the king as if he would notice them; and give them his unending favor.

Margaret noticed Jane Parker entering. She was George Boleyn's wife, and she was very close to George in the past. But she was alone. So she decided to welcome her at the part. Placing an hand upon her big belly, she came closer with a smile "Lady Jane, I am glad to see you here. Margaret Wyatt..maybe you already noticed me at court.." She said to introduce herself to Anne Boleyn's sister in law

Janes' smile was gentle but made her eyes shine of joy when she looked at Margaret. Jane had been, quite honestly, quite the lonely picture for a good portion of the evening.

Lady Margaret sister to poet Thomas Wyatt is it good to see you.

she replied as pleasant and charming as she had been all evening, but with a genuine warmth and affection, it was simply good not to be utterly alone anymore.

Margaret smiled her back "Yes..Thomas Wyatt is my brother. I am glad that you know his poems. He would be proud to hear it.." A passing servant offered them two goblets of wine "I am happpy to finally meet George Boleyn's wife. Your sister in law is going to be Queen. Maybe..she will be Queen when I'm going to give birth.." She said caressing softly her big belly

I tapped my nose slightly.

"Everyone know's of Thomas. Mainly because of my sister in law."

I didn't like Anne. She was too cunning, to quick, and extremely French.

"Your husband must be thrilled! An heir to his name I wish you blessings."


Margaret smiled happily "Oh thank you, lady Jane! I have desired this baby for so long. Hope everything is well for you and your husband as well. It would be wonderful if.." She couldn't finish her sentence because of a deep pain at her belly. She brought her hands at her belly starting breathing deeply "Oh my God.." she whispered, noticing that the floor was wet. She broke her waters "Lady...lady Jane. Please...bring me away from here. I think the baby is coming. And please..send someone to warn my husband.." She could barely talk and her breath was now deeper. Also, she felt uncomfortable: she didn't want everyone to see this
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
avatar

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Of course she has told you. After all, a wife must tell her husband every thing." Dorothy says "Oh. He is just a suitor."

Niklaus smiled and looked at her with growing curiosity "Really? What are you waiting for saying him Yes, then?" He shook his head still smiling "Don't make my same mistake, Dorothy. At the beginning, I wanted Elizabeth away from me. Not because lack of love, of course. I just wanted to protect her. So..if this Clement is a worthy man, marry him.." He almost ordered to his sister in law "Is he a noble? Or a commoner?"

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-12-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
William Pennington wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Walking into the great hall, I saw every face I knew and heard of and was surprised by amount of foreign people. That had come to witness the upcoming coronation. Where was Anne though. I moved to a more spacious part. My shoes making noise against the hard wooden floors. Above my head was a circle full of candles draped with a festive garland. Mistletoe was hung sparingly around the hall, and to some entries to other rooms. Softly in the background Greensleeves, a song composed for Anne begun to play. A love song written for Anne by Henry for his future queen.

William came back to court after very long time of absence. After his fight with Boleyn's servant, he was seriously injured. He was forced leaving court and retire in his village for some months, until he was completely recovered. Many people thought he was dead. And maybe even his Master, lord Brandon, thought that he lose forever his servant. Although, his arm was not utterly healed. He had still pain because of his enemy's sword. He heard that at Palace there was a Party to celebrate Christmas. So he thought it could be a good opportunity for him to come back. Entering the Hall, he looked around, like it was an unknown place for him. Suddenly he hit someone. He turned immediately his head, noticing that his obstacle was a young, elegant lady. He lowered his eyes

Oh..I'm so sorry, my lady. I beg you to fogive me..I...I'm still trying to remember how this Palace is..

He mumbled with embarrassment, especially because of her beauty

I shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. When I am nearly knocked over. I frown in annoyance, looking at the apparent new courtier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His hair is a dark shade of brown, which curls down to his eyebrows. He is in his older years, the laughter of other courtiers breaks my daydream, I go stand next to him. I look into his deep, hazel eyes. I could not help but feel flutters in my chest, a true gentleman of old stories,perhaps. All is well, my lord. I am Margery Seymour lady in waiting at the palace. You are?

William stared at her eyes for a moment before replying. She looked young, much more than him. And very beautiful

Margery..

He repeated. And after a second of silence, he showed her his relaxed smile and bowed

Ehm..I'm honoured to meet you, lady Seymour. I heard about your family. My name is William Pennington. I'm Lord Brandon's servant and his personal secretary. At least...I once was. This is my return to court after...long time. But..that's a very long story. I don't mean bothering you with that. Rather..just hope I didn't harm you..

His gaze never left her eyes and her elegant figure. While saying his last sentence he touched her elbow for just a moment in concern. But he removed immediately his hand fearing of being untimely at her eyes

The touch of his skin sent a buzz up my arm, but I didn't move as he squeezed, my elbow. I cannot help but think of his words. My mind begins to race as I start to realize what his words meant. You think someone wants to harm me because I am talking to you. My long golden hair is tousled from someone storm off, my thick locks fall around my face, all of a sudden I find myself dishevelled in his presence. Out of all the ladies in the great hall tonight.. what made you come talk to me.

William noticed her beautiful blonde hairs falling upon her shoulder and covering a bit her beautiful face. He was still staring at her, rapt by her beauty. He didn't stared at a woman in this way since very long time. A 44 years old man, with a failed marriage behind, and with a serious mishap happened to him, had no time for ladies. Neverthless, he smiled kindly

I didn't mean that, my lady. I just feared...that my intemperance in walking towards you could harm your foot..or make you fall on the ground. That's why...I beg you again to forgive me..

William glanced around hall for a moment, thinking at her question

And I also hope you can forgive my boldness, in saying that I came across the most beautiful woman in this Hall..

He added almost whispering, as he turned towards her again and met her gaze. Immediately he feared her reaction after these words. But he had to pronounce them

Come with me. Nobody will notice. My hand halted in front of his waiting to see what he would do.

William stared at her white hand for a long while. He could feel her glance upon him, and this made him feel alive. This young and beautiful woman had the power of waking up forgotten emotions inside him. But he couldn't forget his status. She was a respectful lady, and he had to behave with respect towards her. At the same time, that hand was like a sweet invitation for him. He swallowed nervously, and glanced around. Meeting her glance, he reached her hand with his, accepting in this way her invitation to leave the party

If you wish so, Ma'am..

He said into a whisper that only Margery could hear
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Juana looked toward his majesty while beside her husband "And your majesty, had your Christmas been going well?" She asked "your people celebrate so beautifully they have such joy on there faces. I too believe it is a joy to see others so happy" she commanded kindly at his majesty
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Of course she has told you. After all, a wife must tell her husband every thing." Dorothy says "Oh. He is just a suitor."

Niklaus smiled and looked at her with growing curiosity "Really? What are you waiting for saying him Yes, then?" He shook his head still smiling "Don't make my same mistake, Dorothy. At the beginning, I wanted Elizabeth away from me. Not because lack of love, of course. I just wanted to protect her. So..if this Clement is a worthy man, marry him.." He almost ordered to his sister in law "Is he a noble? Or a commoner?"


Dorothy sighs "It is too soon to marry him. Her brother in law's little advice somehow reminded her why Elizabeth didn't get betrothed to Lord Anthony in the first place. "He is a knight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas Party
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Slytherin Christmas Party
» Merry Christmas to you guys!
» Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick [OPEN; Party-type thing]
» CHELVARICS WARMING BOAT PARTY (only invited are welcome or knock first!)
» Addresses so I can send Christmas cards out!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: