The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Coronation

Go down 
+9
William Pennington
Niklaus Petrovin
Agostino De Agostinis
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Inge Bergmann
Royce Westmoreland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Richard Meyer
Charles Brandon
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Anne Boleyn's Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001882880_zps3fbipuyk
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:53 am

"Charles was standing next to King. All court was there for the Coronation ceremony. Wearing his traditional crown like others King's men, he had a serious expression on his face. He never liked Anne. But this was his duty towards the King"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:09 am

Richard was guest at english court since a while with his Queen Eleanor. They were formally invited to Anne's coronation. Sitting with other royal guests, they were watching at Cranmer, ready to start the ceremony. Anne looked pale but proud and beautiful ad always. He squeezed Eleanor's hand in his
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 am

Geoffrey was attending at Coronation too. After the ceremony, he had to help with the banquet to celebrate the new Queen. He could see Thomas Boleyn and his son George standing proudly before Anne

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001895768_zpsz6seq0ax
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:29 am

Royce joined the ceremony with his wife Mary Rose. He was going to be New Queen's brother in law. The Church was crowded and he could see tension and happiness on Anne and Henry's faces. He looked at his wife and smiled
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:30 am

Inge left Naples to join Anne Boleyn's coronation in England. She decided not to bring Leo with her, this time. Also, she never met Anne personally, before. She heard so much things about her. That's why she was so courious to see her
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:47 am

Inigo was formally invited to attend Anne Boleyn's coronation. As spanish ambassador, he had to be there to represent his King, Emperor Charles. In spite of he was Katherine of Aragon's nephew, he needed to send someone there to have a detailed report at Inigo's return to Spain.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:03 am

Agostino was standing in the Church with Muriel, Anne's cousin. He was waiting for this event to come, because after this he could finally marry Muriel. He was going to become part of royal family
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:33 am

Niklaus joined the ceremony with Elizabeth. All court was waiting to see Anne Boleyn's finally crowned Queen. Esther was with them. She asked to see a Queen for the first time. Sitting among english's nobles, he was waiting for the ceremony to start
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 am

William could not stand at Charles Brandon's side. But he was there for him. He took place among commoners and kept on looking around. He was wondering if Margery was there. He hadn't seen her since months. Hopefully, he glanced towards entrance sometime. But then he sighed and shook slowly his head. Even if she came, she would never notice him among the crowd. And even if she noticed him, she would never accept talking with him..or his attention. She was too young for him. He was wondering if he should forget her..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Anne sat upon the throne but she wasn't alone. Inside her was britain's next heir she could finally give Henry what he wanted; a son. She could see her mother, father and brother all looking to her proud beyond belief. This all felt like a dream, was it real? With the spectre in her hands- the words of Thomas Cramner rang throughout her ears:

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001886968_zpsza1mlhrd

O come holy spirit implant in our hearts, that which you have made, your grace through you alone we know the father. Be this our constant belief, that you proceed from him. Illuminate our senses, fill our hearts with love, diminish our bodily desires, strengthen our virtues always.

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001897395_zpsyxwun1py

Anne Boleyn's Coronation Tumblr_o82r949X0k1sgla6so6_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Catherine was looking at Charles throughout the coronation she knew that he struggled being here as he did not like the Boleyn's but his loyalty to the king made him turn up and accept place the king had offered him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am

Henry saw Cranmer taking the crown, read to put it uon Anne's head

Anne Boleyn's Coronation 2m83vap

He stood up and stopped him

Wait! Give it to me..

Then he took the crown from Cranmer's hands and looked at Anne

With this Saint Edward's crown, I solemnly crown you...Queen of England!

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001926591_zpsu3ez5lra
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 9:51 pm

The choir sings and all eye's are on Anne. The crowd stares on in wonderment as the king himself, places the crown upon her head. It was a hot summer and i for one could not wait for the merrymaking to begin.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Anne Boleyn's Coronation Tumblr_p9mjaxynXE1vppiv6o5_400

Anne sat regally upon St. Edward’s Chair and cemented her spot in history. With only three months to go ; Anne could not wait to give Henry his heir. Just four days before this very coronation our marriage was proclaimed valid after years and years of fighting with the pope, the emperor and dowager princess.

Thomas Cramner: And here are the two sceptres of the sovereign. Honor and grace be to our Queen Anne. May you prosper, go forward, and may you bear a new son with the king's blood.

Anne Boleyn's Coronation The.tudors.s02e03.avi_001961292_zps6nfc0fob

Anne Boleyn's Coronation Tumblr_p9mjaxynXE1vppiv6o6_r1_400

As Anne was crowned Queen of England 1,000 gun salute were fired in honor from the tower of london and the king's ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Coronation   Anne Boleyn's Coronation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Coronation
Page 1 of 1