The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Bridgette walked into her bedchambers as her ladies left the room to find something for her. She turned when she heard a knock on the door. "Qu'est-ce?" She said in french manly who is it in french. She walked over to the door opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:20 pm

"Charles heard that there was a french guest at Palace. Usually, he welcomed foreign guests at court, being King's best friend. He was going to knock again when a young lady opened the door. He smiled, a bit surprised. She looked very young for being a Duchess"

Ehm...forgive me, my lady. Hope I'm not disturbing you. You must be...Mademoiselle Bridgette Lyon..right? I'm Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk. Welcome to court..

"He bowed and took gently her hand in his. After placing a soft kiss upon her hand, he smiled. He also noticed that she was very beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Bridgette stood there and saw a handsome man. "Oui je suis elle." She said in french manly yes I am her. She curtsy low to him. "Please for give my English. I am honor to be here in England." She said to him moving to the side to let him into the room.

Last edited by Bridgette Lyon on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 pm

"Charles walked in with slow steps, looking around room"

The King sends his regards. King Francis is his cousin, so he is always happy of having french guests at his court. What..what brings you in England, Madame? If I may ask..

"He added turning his glance towards her. For a moment, he admired her figure through her french gown"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Bridgette blushes a bit at him."My father sent me to learn more about your court." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:37 am

"Charles showed a charming smile"

A young duchess...sent to England to learn more about english court. So..I suppose you're not married..

"He said stepping a bit closer not removing his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:40 am

Bridgette blushes a bit at him."No I am not." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:46 am

"Charles smiled again with a small grin"

Well...I'm really surprised. A young, attractive woman like you are...still unmarried. Although, I suppose you have many french suitors. And about english court...be careful: there are so many womanizers around..

"He winked jockingly"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:48 am

]Bridgette blushes a bit at him."I am new to being alone with a man." She said to him as her dress starts to drop off her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 am

"Charles stared at her for a long while. Her beauty captured him. As he noticed her dress was going to drop off her shoulders, he came closer and raised sofly her chin with his hand"

Really? So...a beautiful virgin lady is going to seduce me? I heard about french boldness...and I always liked it..

"He added wishpering his last words into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 am

Bridgette blushes at what was said as she touched his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:02 am

"They were now very close. He could feel her scent. Charles stared at her until he couldn't resist further. Still holding her cheek in his hand, he leaned on her and kissed hungrily her lips"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 am

Bridgette kisses him back deeply.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 am

"Charles closed his eyes, not wanting to remove his lips from hers"

Your taste is delicious, Bridgette. Be my mistress...and I'll give you whatever you want: jewels, dresses..anything..Do you accept my offer?

"He whispered with desire"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 am

Bridgette nodded her head in agreement agreement.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 am

"Charles smiled her kissed her again and again. Even if they just met, he felt a strong desire for her. She was much younger than him, but he couldn't help to kiss her with passion. Slowly, he unlaced her corset while kissing softly her lips and her neck"

You won't regret, it..I promise. I'll be gentle with you, sweet Bridgette..

"He whispered while kissing her"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:18 am

Bridgette moaned softly to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 am

"Charles unlaced her corset completely until her breasts were now shown to him. He touched them softly while kissing her again, and a little moan escaped from his lips"

Do you really want it?

"He asked whispering against her lips"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:25 am

Bridgette moaned softly to his touch. As she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:28 am

"Charles kissed her again and took her in his arms. Then he brought her until the bed and laid her softly upn it. His desire was growing every second. So he took off his shirt and placed himself upn her body. He kept on kissing her lips, her neck and her breasts with long moans"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 am

Bridgette moaned more to his touch. As she opened her legs for him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:36 am

"Charles placed himself between her legs after lifting up her skirt. Still kissing her lips and caressing her breasts, he unlaced his pant, feeling the urge of having her. He stared into her eyes as he pushed himself inside her slowly, letting out a loud moan"
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Lyon
Duchess of Lyon
Bridgette Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:38 am

Bridgette moaned softly as she arches her back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:43 am

"Charles kept on moving his hips thrusting again and again inside her, and moaning at each thrust. He was still kissing hungrily her soft lips"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber   Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridgette Lyon's bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next