The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ferdinand I Bedchambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Ferdinand I Bedchambers Empty
PostSubject: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 5:27 pm

Dilara was brought until Emperor Ferdinand's chambers after the banquet. Servants opened the door and she walked inside. She curtsied deeply before him

"Your Majesty.."

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 5:26 pm

I see Dilara enter my chambers and I nod to the servants to leave.

"Welcome Dilara please come and lie with me on the bed
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Dilara smiled and approached him slowly. She knelt kissing his mantle and after that she stood up looking into his eyes

"Yes, Your Majesty.."

She just whispered. So she unlaced her red dress from her shoulders letting it falling at her feet. Standing naked before him, she sat on the bed as he ordered and lied upon it. She kept on staring at him with desire

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm

I looked at her with interest as she unlaced her dress.

"Your beauty is beyond that I have ever seen. Why don't you accompany me back to Spain and become a member of the court and the emperors reader. You would be a servant no more"
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Dilara smiled at his words and caressed sotly his cheek

"I would love to, Your Majesty. But as you know..I belong to Sultan Suleyman. I will be back in ottoman empire after this night. My task here is to please you.."

She leaned on him and kept on kissing his lips with passion

"Unless...unless I'll conceive a child tonight. But even in this case, it will be a bastard child. You're an Emperor..while I am just a slave.."

She whispered against his lips letting him wrapping her in his arms. In the meanwhile she unlaced his pants and put her hand inside them. She started teasing his manhood with her hand

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 6:55 am

I was enjoying the company of this young girl she was a delight to be with.

"I should write to the Sultan you speak of informing him how much I like his gift to me and that it is my desire to keep you as you make me do happy. Let us pray tonight you become with child too you are so beautiful this night will be most enjoyable Dilara. Do you not want to stay at my court with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Dilara smiled softly while caressing him

"I would love to, my King. But decision is not mine. Also..many people would be against you for having a muslim mistress.."

She whispered into his ear, before lying on bed letting him placing himself upon her body. Caressing slowly his back, she kept on kissing him with passion

Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm

"As Holy Roman Emperor I can be with whoever I choose. The people can think what they want. Do you think the Sultan will let you stay here?" I say feeling her kisses.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 10:43 am

Dilara smiled and stared at his eyes

"I can't say that, Your Majesty. I'm at Sultan's sister service. But I would love staying with you. I really do.."

She whispered into his ear and kissed him again
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 1:17 pm

"Perhsps I should write the sultans sister and as her as I adore you do much. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 am

Dilara smiled while caressing softly his cheeck

"You can try, Your Majesty. But Şah Sultan won't give up her slave so easily. Ottoman Empire is very different from your country.."

She explained looking into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm

"What do you mean different my lady. My empire extends many countries too. Why would she not agree do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 11:29 am

Dilara sighed and smiled softly

"In Ottoman court, every girl of the harem is just a slave. But she is also precious, Your Majesty. Because, if she gives a son to Sultan, she can become Sultana herself. We say Haseki Sultan, that means Queen consort. Şah Sultan is Sultan's sister and I am at her service. She will give up her slave only if I will become an Haseki Sultan.."

She explained, trying to tell him all their laws and traditions
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 10:21 pm

I listened closely as she spoke of her country which i was interested to know more about.

"So have you ever wanted to have the power of the Sultana and rule the Ottoman empire alongside the Sultan. Surely you dont want to remain a slave? Am i correct?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Dilara smiled softly and lowered her eyes

"I don't think I will become a Sultana, my Lord. I'm not unhappy of being a slave. We are very well treated in harem. But who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe..I'll fall in love with an handsome King.."

She added whispering and placed a soft kiss on his lips
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 6:57 am

I smiled at Dilara and I felt her soft kiss touch my lips and i looked at her and began to speak.

"You enjoy being a slave? Your country must be the first country I have heard about where slaves are treated kindly. Would it delight you if I told you that the Holy Roman Emperor has fallen in love with a beautiful girl sent as a gift from the sultan and he wished her for himself?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Dilara looked at him with a naughty smile

"It would delight me so much, Your Majesty. You may take me, and I shall be yours as your mistress, even if you'll have to take a Queen. If I'll conceive a son, he will never become your successor on the throne. But you'll have my loyalty and my love for ever.."

She removed the blanket from her showing him her naked body

"The Sultan never had me. I'm still a maid. So you can take my virginity, my King.."

She whispered softly staring at him
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 7:56 am

I looked and admired her lovely naked body

"I will consider that offer my dear as you are the most beautiful girl i have seen in a long while. You will be the mistress of the Emperor and always welcome at my court. Travel back to Spain with me and tonight let us make love to each other. Do you have any siblings my dear?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Dilara shook slowly her head caressing softly his cheek

"No, Your Majesty..I have no siblings. My parents died when I was just a child. So some relatives brought me at Topkapi Palace because there was no one who could take care of me. I was risen by eunuchs of Palace. They taught me to read and to dance. As I came of age of 15, I was sent in the harem to be a concubine, and Sultan's sister took me at her service.."

She said with soft voice string at him while telling her story
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 9:39 pm

I looked at her closely

"I am sorry to hear about your parents Dilara it must have been difficult for you at the time. My father died when I was young and my mother well she is not herself these days either and things are not at great times with my brother Charles either but you need not know of my problems. You must tell me what is it like at the Sultan's palace in Turkey? What would you say also to travelling back to Spain with me Dilara if your mistress allows it?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Dilara smiled softly

"Life at Topkapi Palace is really nice, Your Majesty. We concubines spend our time to learn new dances for the Sultan and helping in the harem. We have to study and read correctly in turkish, english and german. Every friday we read the Quran and pray with other girls. And many other things..I would love following you in your country, Your Majesty. I really would.."

She added almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 7:47 am

I looked at Dilara before I replied

"It does sound Dilara as if you are always doing work at the Palace for the Sultan but at mine of course you would be a great guest of honour to and I want you to come and visit my kingdom. Do you think your mistress would allow you to leave and come with me to Spain Dilara?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Dilara smiled again while staring at him

"I really don't know, Your Majesty. Probably she would. There are so many concubines in harem. I promise I will be loyal to you. You will be my Lord, and I'll be your slave. I'm ready to obey to all your orders.."

She added before kissing deeply his hand
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand I
Holy Roman Emperor
Ferdinand I

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 10:59 am

I was happy as I received her soft touch on my hand too then I look up and speak to her.

"It will be a great honour to me if you would return with me to Spain to live in the Spanish court if your mistress will allow it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinand I Bedchambers   Ferdinand I Bedchambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferdinand I Bedchambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next