The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Side Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:45 am

enter the side room scared and wondering if i lost Royce now tumbling all over
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Wolsey entered the room behind her and closed the door silently. He walked over to the fireplace and put a finger against his lips, trying to remain calm.

´Now, you tell me what that was all about, my lady! And don´t tell me stories because I saw you with my own eyes!´

He turned around to look her in the eyes, frowning deeply.
´Is this the way a princess acts? In front of everyone?' he asked with restrained anger.
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 am

sits on the floor by the window no, maybe, yes, i dont know
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 am

He sigh and rolls his eyes.

'You, my lady, were kissing a man, in public, like a... like a... '! he shakes his head in dismay.
'... what will people think, better said, what will your father think, just after he acknowledged you and even invited you to meet him more often! He will make plans for you to marry as he wishes and you throw away your virginity, just like that!' he cut with his fingers.

He looks accusing at her.
'You have embarrassed him terribly and I am very disappointed in you!'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

nothing happened it was just a kiss
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:55 pm

´Just a kiss, just a kiss!´ he walks to her and bends over, looking straight in her eyes.
´... try not to fool me, my lady, we know each other better than that. Now give me some answers, please! Who is that man and why were you kissing him?' his voice grows louder as his anger increases.
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

he is the man i told you about, Duke of Westmoreland. He saved me when i was taken
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Wolsey steps backwards, thoughtfull. He rescued her indeed and had not been rewarded for his heraldic action yet... he looks at her again and suppresses a smile, well, it seems he got his reward after all.

'Ahh... our hero! Well, so this was your idea of a "thank you"? Because I remember something else you told me, my lady... you are in love with him, am I right?'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

yes but i believe he loves another but i do owe him everything
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 am

He violently shook his head and waved his finger back and forth.
´No, no, my lady, you owe him indeed, but not everything and specially not your virginity!´

While looking at her his face softened. He liked this girl, though she gave him a lot of trouble.
He put out a hand to help her stand up again and when she stood, he held both her wrists and spoke friendly but decided at her.

´My lady, remember you are a princess now. You can´t just kiss someone, never! You had to let him kiss your hand, nothing more! You may not cause scandals, that influences your fathers position, do you understand me?'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

yes but i will never stop loving him
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

He smiles while shaking his head, still holding her wrists.
´I can not and will not stop you from loving him, though you say he loves someone else, my child?' he frowns and stares at her.

'Anyway, I forbid you to see him again, for your own good! I will tell him tomorrow to leave and never come back at court.'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am

shouts out NO, i will not leave him alone he is my best friend and he has done so muvh for me, without him i be dead. tries to free her hands to run.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 am

He holds her hands tightly and forces her to look him in the eyes.
'My child! You leave me no choice! You love him and he... does not love you! He will continue to make abuse of you because you can't resist him... I have to protect you, against yourself!' he looks urgently at her, she has to understand the danger of this relationship.
'You can... write him, of course, I will not break your friendship. But you can never see him anymore!'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 pm

[b]but he is the only friend i have[b]
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 pm

He sigh and let her hands go.
´He is not the only friend you have...´ he speaks softly.

He frowns.
´As I told you, you are allowed to write him, he can stay your friend this way. Now, something else, my child, did we not agree that you would go to Eastnor school? You never went there, as I am told by Lady De Fontanay!'
Back to top Go down

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 am

i do not want to go to that school specially after the attack manages to get her hands free runs off
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 pm

He looks perplexed at her while she runs off and just before she leaves the room, he speaks quietly at her, without his voice to elevate.

´My lady, we have not finished yet! If you run off like that, you urge me to speak about you to your father!´
He bites his lips with retained anger.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm

He sigh annoyed as she does not listen and opens the door to run off, then he shrugs and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 pm

In the early evening, Emilie enter the side room, dressed in a elegant golden damask silk dress, she bow to the servents who salute her and look around with a marvelled her, the room is lighten by many big candles, a table for two is yet ready and there is a beautiful bouquet of roses on it and a sweet odour of fine food come from the adjacent kitchen, noticing a sofa under the window, she join it and sat on it, waiting for her love, the king Armand arrival.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

It had been but a few hours but I had missed her very much already. I was not sure how I was going do being away from her for any period of time. I freshen up in my chambers and go over some paperwork, before being told that Emilie has arrived to the side room of the Great Hall. I dress in my finest clothes as I pull my long hair back into a pony tail tying it with a silk lace. I then am shown the way to this side room. I am announced and enter the room to see Emilie sitting there upon the couch looking as ravishing as ever in quite a beautiful dress. My heart skips a beat as I take a flower and present it to her. Good evening my love I must say you look absolutely gorgeous. I embrace her tightly into my arms and lean in kissing her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Emilie who had getting dreamy jolt slighty when the king Armand's entrance is announced, her face lighten up and she smile, turning to him, amazed by his elegant outfit and allure, feeling her heart beating faster, she take the beautiful rose in her hand delicately and stroke her pink cheek with its silky bud, get up and courtsey.

You look beautiful too, your majesty.

She wrapp her arm around his shoulder and join his kiss with a mixture of softness and passion, then lean her face to his chest.

I am delighted to spend this evening with you, my love, I was looking forward being reunited with you again, I hope that the dinner will please you.

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Thank you for your kind words my love as I know I shall enjoy the evening. Getting to spend the evening with you pleases me very much indeed. I go to the table and pull out her chair for her to sit. As I go to sit across from her as the servants bring in the food. They pour some wine as I take the glass taking a large drink smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Her eyes shining with happiness, she answer him.

I am glad that you feel like me, my love, I feel the most happy at each moment I spend with you.

She join the chair that he pull out to her and sat on it and look at him as he sat at his turn, feeling very happy and also slighty nervous as if it was her first romantique dinner, she put softly her free hand on his and interlace her fingers with his, while he drink his fine looking in his eyes lovingly, then turn to the servent and ask them to bring her orange juice, smile and tell him softly.

I don't like wine and I rarely drink some, at the contrary, I have a passion for orange juice, especially since it's very rare here.

She look at the appetizing fine food that the bring on the table.

It look delicious.

The servent come back with a bottle of fresh juice and fill her glass, she put her rose by her plate's side, take her goblet and drink it slowly with delight, then turn to him again, look in his eyes in silence for a while, then tell him.

I feel like in a dream since we have encounter, with you, my life is changing for the better and I had never feel that much happy and I feel so much joy at the idea to spend all my life with you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Side Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Room   Side Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Side Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next