The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet

Go down 
+9
Geoffrey Lonshord
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Katherine Tudor
William Pennington
Margaret Wyatt
Gustav Vasa
Isabella Vasa
Niklaus Petrovin
Henry VIII of England
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet Empty
PostSubject: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 10:37 am

Henry entered the Hall to join the banquet given for his relative Arthur Plantagenet, the last of his mother's family. The Earl of York was going to marry the Princess of Sweden. So this was an opportunity to introduce him at the court. He sat at his place while servant were already around to serve wine and food
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 11:02 am

Niklaus joined the Banquet and kept on walking slowly around Hall. He winked to some girls and reached his place. Handing a glass of wine in his hand, he was curious to see this new arranged marriage made by the King
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Isabella Vasa arrived with her brother the King announced before everyone in the room "his majesty the King of Sweden and his sister Princess of Sweden, Isabella Vasa" after being announced graciously in the room she then walked over and she joined his majesty the King of England approaching him and curtsies to his majesty "your majesty" Isabella smiled at the King, Henry VIII of England and then sat near by him after "I trust you received the documents from the physician I have seen. He confirmed me most strongly virgo intacta. I'm glad I may please your majesty with such good news and that I may meet my lord this Earl of York and see him." truthfully she already saw his lordship but she smiled a bit, even though she only saw the Earl a brief moment. Her hair adorned in a beautiful headdress as its pulled back with long curls dangling down along her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:37 pm

I entered the banquet hall with my sister and was announced. We walk over to where the king was sat and Isabella informs him of the test.

"Your majesty thank you for this banquet we are looking forward to meeting this Arthur when does he arrive here for i have not yet seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Isabella looked ahead of her waiting patiently for Arthur to arrive, she slumped down in her chair slightly and smiled a bit as her brother spoke of the man she is to marry curiously and anxiously asking of his arrival and she rolls her lips inward in a smile as she bites them gently but looked at her brother as she was just as eager as he was and she blushed profusely trying to hide the thoughts in her head wanting to see the Earl of York again only to make a look on her face before her brother would notice it, "Well he cannot be all that bad, And I've been told he arrived quite early today eager to meet us too." she says but truthfully she already met the Earl of York "They say he is brown of hair and blue eyed, I've heard whispers he is most handsome and gracious to those around him as well as generous. I look forward also to his arrival which i'm certain he shall arrive most quickly, I think I spotted him a brief moment outside while walking with my ladies." she told her brother the King, but obviously it was true, she met the Earl and she was already attracted to him and looked forward to seeing him again as he promised to be present at the banquet they spoke of at the Secluded Lake.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 9:51 am

Margaret joined the Banquet wearing a new gown. She walked along Hall smiling shyly, noticing that many important people were there. She curtsied before the King and sat at her place
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 10:00 am

Henry smiled at Gustav and Isabella

He is not here, yet, Your Majesty. And yes...I have received the document, my Lady. Now, nothing can prevent you from marry the Earl of York. I'm happy you will be part of my family..

He said while looking at people joining the Hall and greeting them with a smile
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 am

William was at the Banquet as well. He was helping other servants to serve wine and food. He came closer the royal table and bowed as he saw the Princess with the King and her brother. He poured them some wine in silence. For a moment he glanced towards Isabella to see if she noticed his presence
Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 12:23 pm

I looked at the king as he entered.

"It will be an honour for us to join the family your Grace. May i say what a wonderful banquet this is today. Is her majesty Queen Anne joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 6:35 am

“Her Majesty The Dowager Queen of Navarre.”

A steward boomed. His loud and vigorous voice seemed to echo as I entered the great hall. A banquet was a rare occasion and I intended to make the most of the splendour, revelling in the chance to enter in great estate. Normally I shied away from it, seeking to avoid parading around like a peacock, but on this special occasion: I embraced my full majesty.

Elegance was key. All the guests and courtiers would be dressed in their finest and bedecked in every jewel known from earth to heaven. So I sought to walk a different path and stand out. It had come to me the night before as I spent the evening laughing with my ladies. From somewhere, we had stumbled upon the story of my grandmother, the notorious and ravishing Elizabeth Woodville. A woman so striking that she had stopped a king in his tracks while stood under an oak tree by the road... or so the legend goes. Whether truth or myth, it mattered not. I had decided to channel my grandmother for the banquet and seek to bewitch all as she had.

Swathed in pale blue and shimmering silver, I moved with swan-like grace towards the top table. The simple pearls and diamonds caught the flickering candle light and sparkled like stars trapped in the dawn sky. My final flourish had been to leave my hair loose at the front, framing my face until it twisted and braided into a loose plait. Whether my plan worked or not would have to be seen, it was up to my brother’s guests and courtiers if my idea had been a success. But for me, there was no question. I felt it. My grandmother’s confidence and assurance flowed through my body.

Approaching the top table, I swept a curtsy. The ladies that attended me followed my lead and as we all rose gracefully, I offered a smile. “Sire.” I sang to my brother and gently inclined my head to his illustrious Swedish guests. “Your Majesty. Your Highness.

With a final bob of my head, I took my usual place at the top table. As a member of the royal family I was expected to as a mark of respect to Henry, his guests and my position. I took a sip of my wine and from somewhere in my mind, a memory emerged and made me quietly chuckle.

Lady Margaret, my father’s indomitable mother, had always been wary of me as a child. My only real memory of her was a single sentence. “She has that woman’s eyes.” The Woodville eyes. And as I chuckled into my cup, I wondered what she would have said as I had put them to good use that night.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Arthur Plantagenet joined the banquet and as soon as he entered the room a servant of the King was introducing him. "I will present to you, the Earl of York, Arthur Plantagenet." After joining he went to the king approaching him before bowing graciously at him. "Your majesty. It's always a great honor to see you." After sending the King a thankful smile he went to take a seat right between the King of Sweden and his soon to be wife, Isabella Vasa. As soon as he saw her beauty it was difficult not to admire her. Sending her a bright smile he leaned slightly into her whispering. "I am so grateful that we got to meet earlier this morning. You are so sweet, beautiful and you have a good heart. I have been looking forward to this moment all day. You look stunning this evening."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Isabella was dressed in a very beautiful gown, once the Earl of York arrived she had sat patiently awaiting his arrival only to look over seeing him, she tried not to smile and hold her joy to see him inside but she was unsuccessful especially once she saw he sat beside her as a husband would his own wife, she felt the breath from his lips upon her ear as he spoke to her, her heart beats faster and she smiled immediately then turned toward him "the honor was mine, it makes me happy you've arrived here my lord to see me. Thank you!" she spoke to him whispering and smiled again, "You look well yourself" she complimented him in return, her blue eyes met with his then turned to her brother the King

Having intentions to introduce them together "This is my brother the King, Gustav Vasa. I would love that you meet him too" she spoke politely to Arthur gesturing to her brother the King "Your majesty, this is Arthur my future husband." she heard the dancing music commence she smiled excitedly "Would you like to dance Arthur?" she whispers to him as a smile formed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 9:37 am

Geoffrey was serving guests with fresh fruits, meat and wine. He looked around and noticed that many people were already joining the Party. He bowed respectfully as Princess Katherine Tudor joined the Hall
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 am

Katherine Tudor wrote:
“Her Majesty The Dowager Queen of Navarre.”

A steward boomed. His loud and vigorous voice seemed to echo as I entered the great hall. A banquet was a rare occasion and I intended to make the most of the splendour, revelling in the chance to enter in great estate. Normally I shied away from it, seeking to avoid parading around like a peacock, but on this special occasion: I embraced my full majesty.

Elegance was key. All the guests and courtiers would be dressed in their finest and bedecked in every jewel known from earth to heaven. So I sought to walk a different path and stand out. It had come to me the night before as I spent the evening laughing with my ladies. From somewhere, we had stumbled upon the story of my grandmother, the notorious and ravishing Elizabeth Woodville. A woman so striking that she had stopped a king in his tracks while stood under an oak tree by the road... or so the legend goes. Whether truth or myth, it mattered not. I had decided to channel my grandmother for the banquet and seek to bewitch all as she had.

Swathed in pale blue and shimmering silver, I moved with swan-like grace towards the top table. The simple pearls and diamonds caught the flickering candle light and sparkled like stars trapped in the dawn sky. My final flourish had been to leave my hair loose at the front, framing my face until it twisted and braided into a loose plait. Whether my plan worked or not would have to be seen, it was up to my brother’s guests and courtiers if my idea had been a success. But for me, there was no question. I felt it. My grandmother’s confidence and assurance flowed through my body.

Approaching the top table, I swept a curtsy. The ladies that attended me followed my lead and as we all rose gracefully, I offered a smile. “Sire.” I sang to my brother and gently inclined my head to his illustrious Swedish guests. “Your Majesty. Your Highness.

With a final bob of my head, I took my usual place at the top table. As a member of the royal family I was expected to as a mark of respect to Henry, his guests and my position. I took a sip of my wine and from somewhere in my mind, a memory emerged and made me quietly chuckle.

Lady Margaret, my father’s indomitable mother, had always been wary of me as a child. My only real memory of her was a single sentence. “She has that woman’s eyes.” The Woodville eyes. And as I chuckled into my cup, I wondered what she would have said as I had put them to good use that night.

Royce came from Scotland to join the party for this new marriage in Tudor's family. He bowed before his brother in law, King Henry. And before the King of Sweden and his sister. After the official presentation, he noticed Princess Katherine was there as well. She was his sister in law, since Mary Rose was her sister. He approached her and bowed. Taking her hand, he kissed it sofly before saying:

Dear sister, I'm happy seeing you here. I bring you my affection and devotion, with my wife Mary Rose's one. I trust you are well. You look stunning as always..
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 10:02 am

Gustav Vasa wrote:
I looked at the king as he entered.

"It will be an honour for us to join the family your Grace. May i say what a wonderful banquet this is today. Is her majesty Queen Anne joining us?"

Henry greeted his sister Katherine with a smile

My beloved sister...next banquet will be given for your marriage..

After this promise he looked at Gustav

Queen Anne is in her chambers. My son can come to world in any moment. So she is resting, my Lord..
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 am

Promises, promises Henry...” I offered a teasing smile to my brother. With a gentle nudge of my elbow, I chuckled and let him attend to his guests. Few would dare to tease my elder brother, even fewer would dream of it: but there were things I could get away with as his blood that any courtier would lose their head for. But, even then, I had to be careful. It was a fine line to tread. My brother had always been kind and a widow, dispute my illustrious station as a dowager Queen, I was his property. In such a position, I did not want to face his wrath.

Rising from my seat, like a deer waking in a meadow, the smile on my lips spread across my features until I beamed like the sun. Darling Royce.” I sang my brother-by-law’s name. “Thank you, and you most give mine to Mary Rose... is she with you?

Seeing my sister at court was always a joy and my little nephews made it even more happy. A family gathering, where no one rank or status mattered but Henry’s. Even the idea was blissful. My desire to escape the expectations upon myself and my family had driven me to the archery range - the place I had met our important guest - and though that need had been quelled, the dream stirred again. To be just me. Just Kate. Not Her Majesty the dowager Queen of Navarre... just who I was.

These were dreams though and as I tried in vain to push them from my mind. Tonight I was supposed to fully embrace my queenly status. I was channeling my bewitching grandmother and would rise to the task. With my Woodville eyes and their golden hair, England would see me as never before, I scoffed. And perhaps that could help those dreams I tried to suppress. Here I was: A widowed Queen, the daughter and sister of king’s, a skilled archer and my grandmother’s granddaughter. I was Kate. Tonight and always.

I smiled merrily at my brother-by-law. His complement ringing in my ear. “You’re too kind Royce! But I’m nowhere near as stunning as our beautiful Mary Rose though.” I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 1:16 pm

I smile as Katherine entered.

"Greetings Katherine you look beautiful today and I trust you are well?" I say turning to King Henry

"I wish her majesty all the best and I pray you will have a healthy son your Grace"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:43 am

Katherine Tudor wrote:
Promises, promises Henry...” I offered a teasing smile to my brother. With a gentle nudge of my elbow, I chuckled and let him attend to his guests. Few would dare to tease my elder brother, even fewer would dream of it: but there were things I could get away with as his blood that any courtier would lose their head for. But, even then, I had to be careful. It was a fine line to tread. My brother had always been kind and a widow, dispute my illustrious station as a dowager Queen, I was his property. In such a position, I did not want to face his wrath.

Rising from my seat, like a deer waking in a meadow, the smile on my lips spread across my features until I beamed like the sun. Darling Royce.” I sang my brother-by-law’s name. “Thank you, and you most give mine to Mary Rose... is she with you?

Seeing my sister at court was always a joy and my little nephews made it even more happy. A family gathering, where no one rank or status mattered but Henry’s. Even the idea was blissful. My desire to escape the expectations upon myself and my family had driven me to the archery range - the place I had met our important guest - and though that need had been quelled, the dream stirred again. To be just me. Just Kate. Not Her Majesty the dowager Queen of Navarre... just who I was.

These were dreams though and as I tried in vain to push them from my mind. Tonight I was supposed to fully embrace my queenly status. I was channeling my bewitching grandmother and would rise to the task. With my Woodville eyes and their golden hair, England would see me as never before, I scoffed. And perhaps that could help those dreams I tried to suppress. Here I was: A widowed Queen, the daughter and sister of king’s, a skilled archer and my grandmother’s granddaughter. I was Kate. Tonight and always.

I smiled merrily at my brother-by-law. His complement ringing in my ear. “You’re too kind Royce! But I’m nowhere near as stunning as our beautiful Mary Rose though.” I chuckled.

Royce smiled at her words and shook her head

Mary Rose is in Scotland with our sons, dear Katherine. Recently..I arranged a marriage for them. With Victoria Brandon's daughters. But..it seems that your sister doesn't agree..

He took a breath before continuing, lowering his voice

There was a rumor at court..years ago. A rumor about an affaire with Charles Brandon's daughter. But it was not true, Katherine. So..I suppose that Mary Rose still believes at such rumor, that's why she is against this arranged marriage. I love your sister. I would never hurt her in any way..

A passing servant offered them some wine. He took a glass in his hand and smiled

Anyway..you look very good, my dear. That's just the truth. Just like your sister. I'm surprised you're still unmarried..How is your daughter?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 6:52 pm

He wasn’t able to keep his eyes from his wife soon to be as she was wearing such a beautiful gown while she was the most beautiful woman to him that he had ever seen. Sitting this close to her made his own heartbeat faster too. “I would love nothing more than to spend every single moment with you.” He meant what he said, smiling back at her while making sure only too keep whispering to not disturb these introductions. He assumed that the man sitting at the other side of her was her brother and he couldn’t wait to actually get to talk to him and be able to get to know him better. “Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliment.” Gazing into her eyes one more time, he then focused on her brother.

Smiling over at him he nodded softly. “It is an honor to finally meet you, your majesty. I have never in my whole life seen such a beautiful woman as your sister. I promise that I will take good care of her and love her with all of my heart.” Then he turned his attention back at Isabella, smiling back at her. Then he leaned in to whisper into her ear. “I would love to have the honor of dancing with you. Will you do me the honor?” Then he reached his hand out for her to take it before leading her out on the dancefloor.

Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:35 pm

I look over at Arthur as he is very attracted to my sister.

"It is an honour to meet you to my lord. I see that you appear to be a fine gentleman and I am pleased you could make it. I am sure you are aware my lord but before I agree to this match I would like to know you more perhaps a garden walk when you are ready? Now my lord you may spend time with my sister. I will be watching however to ensure she is okay"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 2:53 am

Isabella reached her hand to Arthur who offered his own, placing her hand in his she then rises to her feet her skirts dragging the floor beneath her and she looked over at her brother who given his blessing for them to spend time together and she smiled at her brother "Thank you brother, I have no doubt he will treat me most kindly and would love to know you better as you get to know him just as well" she says  then looked up into Arthur's eyes, she spoke those words most politely to her brother, she had no doubt of Arthur's honor and kindness, he given her no reason to worry of it. Her hand in his she walked beside him toward the dance floor, one hand in his gently intertwining her fingers between his own while her eyes met with his, she was captivated by him on the spot, he was so sweet to her and had her wanting more then ever to remain at his side. Moving along the dance floor, her eyes remained toward his while the music plays but she turned toward the King her brother, making conversation with Arthur

"I hope my brother wasn't too intimidating, I know he has been so protective of me as my eldest brother." she says whispering to Arthur giving him a gentle smile, remembering well Gustav wasn't half as bad as her other brothers, especially her brother Magnus who was relentless with his protectiveness over her "I look forward to the day my brother gives his blessing, I can certainly say you have mine. But I cannot help but me curious, however will you impress my brother and have him say yes?" she spoke quietly, every moment with him was a joy to her heart and she chuckles a bit wondering what his response will be in return.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 1:38 pm

After Arthur heard Isabella Vasa's brother Gustav speaking to him he turned his full attention over at him with a kind smile on his lips. He was still sitting down as he spoke. "It is an honor to meet you as well, my lord. I would love nothing more than to get to know you better myself. Perhaps after this ceremony, my lord." Then he nodded at him in agreement. "I promise you that I will keep her safe. We will be talking later." Sending him one last smile he took Isabella's hand in his own as they went to the dance floor.

Some people might find Gustav intimidating in such a situation, but honestly he understood why the brother was protective. Even though some men were gentlemen these days you could also found those who were way too controlling and violent. Of course, no brother would want to see his sister in the wrong man's arms. After entering the dance floor his focus was on her as they started dancing together. "Do not worry about that at all. Your brother just wants the best for you and I would probably have handled the situation the exact same way if I had a sister who was going to get married." He was whispering those words back into her ear while finding her so beautiful. She was such a good hearted woman as well and he would be lucky to have her as his wife. After hearing her question he chuckled a bit before answering. "First of all I will just be myself, telling him my good impression of you and reassure him that I will take care of you and treat you with the utmost respect and love you with my heart and soul. Plus the alliance would probably be the last thing if haven't convinced him already."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Isabella was so impressed by how he behaved around her brother, surely he would have made a good impression on his part in that moment, she chuckles at his comment after "Well Gustav was always the kind and gentle brother, but he isn't the only brother I have in my family" she says to Arthur whispering to him and then smiled "Although he is my King as well as my brother he has very much every reason to be protective of me. I'm his youngest sister but out of all my siblings, I know he was the one determined for this alliance" she danced with him, but the alliance mattered not with her, with Arthur it seemed she met her match with him, perhaps even her own true loves desire.

Her eyes met with his in a instant, her feet moved along the floor dancing with him and spending time with one another "I have three other brothers, my brother Magnus, Stefan and Eric, I'm sure they would be delighted to meet you but I have a sister too, her name is Filippa" she given a gentle smile while speaking to him "Eric is my older twin brother" with that said her eyes looked into his own, she wondered if her other family will come to see them, her aunt Christina her late mother's sister was in Sweden handling things but her brother was a father already to heirs of Sweden and this was to be Isabella's first marriage, but now that she was getting to know Arthur she looked forward to it more then ever to be his wife, she hoped her brother the King would give his blessing to the match

"I'm sure my brother the King will be looking forward also to knowing you better as I have gotten the chance myself" she was quite taken by him and attracted to him too, he was so polite to her she enjoyed his company.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Geoffrey was walking among tables to serve food and wine. He approached Princess Isabella and bowed

Would you like some orange juice, my Lady? Oh..I almost forgot to tell you that I have prepared two horses in the stables for you and your husband to be. King's gift..

He added glancing towards King Henry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet   Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banquet for Arthur Plantagenet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next