The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dungeons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 8:23 pm

The guards had taken Dilara and had stripped her and she had been bought to the dark dungeons where she was chained up from the ceiling and the physician had been bought in to examine her she was still blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Dilara was kept prisoner in the dungeons. After she was stripped, she still remained blindfolded. So she couldn't see anything. But she heard some footsteps in the corridor

"Who is there?! Let me go...let me go! Don't touch me..let me go!"

She was shouting
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:25 am

The man came forward towards Dilara and he approached and then spoke to her.

"Please relax my child I am the physician sent here to examine you to see if you are with child." He says as he then whispers to her. "If I could my lady I would save you from this fate as you do not deserve this but should these guards here me they will certainly kill me. It is rumoured that you are to be sent away to France to serve the French Queen our king's sister and I have heard she is kind. He says as the guards approach.

"That is enough physician you have done your examination now leave. One of the guards say as they approach Dilara and one of them had no shoes on comes up behind Dilara and tightens the chains on her feet. "If we learn that you are not with child then we shall have so much fun with you whore. He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:05 am

Dilara listened carefully the physician's words and she undesrtstood that maybe he could help her

"My lord..please find a way to make me escape from here. I don't want to go in France. And if I will be forced to go..I shall escape from there too. And please..if I am with child..don't let them know.."

She whispered while he was examinating her. As the guard approached her sending the physician away, she tried to wriggle again

"Stay away from me! If you don't want to end hanged by Emperor Ferdinand's hand!"
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Before the guard approached the physician whispered to Dilara.

"I will do all that I can to help you my lady and I must do it discreetly to avoid suspicion. I can tell you now that you are indeed with child but I shall tell no one but Ferdinand. he said as the guard approached and tightened Dilara's chains.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 12:43 pm

Dilara was shocked hearing his verdict. She was really with child! That's why she had to protect herself from Charles's men

"Thank you, my lord..thank you. Please, let Ferdinand know where I am.."

She whispered again. One the guard came closer and tightened her chains, while the physician was dismissed
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 10:56 am

Before the guard arrived to tighten her chains the young physician whom Dilara could not see due to the blindfold whispered to her.

"Lady Dilara I will do my best to get word to him but I have to be discreet as if I am found out they may all hurt me as well as you. Try to be strong my lady and Ferdinand will help. They are thinking of having you sent to France as the new queen is their sister however it may be a benefit to you if you let them do so as Queen Eleanor despises her brother Charles but is close with Ferdinand but Charles does not know this. I would just advise that you agree to go."He says as he has to leave as the guards come in and tighten Dilaras blindfold too.

"King Charles is planning to send you to France you whore and you will be at the mercy of the French Queen who hates Ferdinand so he will never find you whore. You will pay for what you have done to him." The guard says as their was the sound of something metal and a sizzling sound.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Dilara took a deep breath trying to remain calm

"I will go to France if I am ordered to do this. But please, do not harm me. Because I assure you that Ferdinand won't forgive you.."

She said trying to remove her chaines with little movements
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 11:53 am

King Charles came back into the room.

"You Dilara girl you will be sent to France in chains to be at the mercy of the French Queen and you location will be unknown to Ferdinand. You will obey to these commands and you will not be hurt. You will now come and be made ready.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Dilara was still blindfold, so she couldn't see Charles. But she could recognize his voice. She shook her head in his direction

"You think that you will keep Ferdinand and me apart. But you won't do that. I will go to France, if I'm forced to go. But your brother will find me..Your Majesty.."

She said with soft but proud voice
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Dilara is smacked around the face by the guards.

"You will not be reunited with Ferdinand and you will now go to France and Queen Eleanor will see to it that Ferdinand never finds you. Now take her away and prepare her for France but keep her eyes covered.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 10:48 am

The guards brought her away. She decided not to reply, since her destiny was now in Charles's hands. She only hoped that Ferdinand could find her
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 pm

I watched as she was led away and I smiled to believing my plan was to be a great success and my brother would never see her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons   Dungeons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons
Page 1 of 1