The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:50 pm

I decide for a walk out in the gardens on this beautiful day the weather is perfect as I walk along enjoying the sun on my face while my mind is lost in thoughts of my love.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
1st Duke of Ortenburg-Neuortenburg
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 pm

I look out to the gardens and see a vision of beauty standing in the mists of sunshine. I walk down and wrap my arms behind her. "How is the love of my life doing this day?" I ask as I breathe in her wonderful scent.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am

As I take in the wonderful sunshine and its warmth I feel strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist and the whisper of his voice on my neck I lay my head back against his shoulder smiling, teasing him a bit "Well I don't know who is this love of your life you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 am

I pull her closer to me and softly kiss her neck, "Oh she has the kindest eyes, sweet lips, somewhat resembling you." I then kiss her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

I laugh softly at his description I turn to him "Is this so your Grace now what are we going to do about this?" I turn and slowly begin to walk look back at him "You describe this woman but yet you are here with me" I wink at him and turn my head to keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:15 am

I watch her as she looks at me, I smile. "Oh woman you do tease me with your wilds." I say as I follow close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 am

"Do I?" I ask laughing as he comes to me I wrap my arms tight around his neck leaning up on my tiptoes to kiss his soft lips "And what ever shall you do?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

As she wraps her arms around my neck I kiss her passionately and dip her as I hold her in my my arms.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

I feel a more passionate kiss from him and my grip holds tighter as he dips me back I lean back laughing look back to him "Well I am sorry to say your Grace that I have you beat see I met this wonderful man who has asked me to be his bride and I happened to say yes we are to be married soon I hope that is alright with you" I touch his nose as he dips back up.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 am

I bring her back up, "Oh what am I to do? this wonderful woman that I hold in my arms seems to be spoken for. I must whisk her away and make her mine forever before her betrothed finds us!" I then pick up in my arms and kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 am

I adore our playful ways he picks me up in his arms kissing me once more "Then you should hurry and take me away before he comes looking for me" I eagerly return his deep kiss leaning in I whisper "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 am

"We must hurry then" I look her deeply in the eyes "I love too so very much" I then carry her inside to our chambers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 am

"Yes we must" I pretend to look around as if we are being watched he hurries and carries me into the castle to our room in which has me giggling all the way as he tries to run.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 am

"WE must hurry Princess we don't want your betrothed to see us!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Hawtry
Countess of Gloucester
Mary Hawtry

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 am

I love how happy I am with him as we run inside I can't seem to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 1 of 1