The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+5
Juliet Prinsen
Valerie Meyer
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Richard Meyer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:39 pm

I see my uncle sitting alone, I don't know if I can talk to him or not I was afraid if he has changed or if he was mad, but I take courage and I approach him "Uncle" I call him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Richard was lost in this thoughts. He turned his head and smiled as he saw his niece

Valerie...I haven't heard you coming. Come, sit with me. How are you?

He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 am

Hearing the warm voice of my uncle, some tears started to fill my eyes and I couldn't wait anymore I hug him tightly "I missed you... I really missed you" then the tears started to fall "I can never be good without you uncle" and I kiss him in his cheek
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Richard felt touched by her words. He hugged her tightly with a warm smile

Don't cry, my darling. I missed you too. I'm sorry if I caused you pain. I never meant hurting you..

He said while caressing sweetly her hairs
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm

"I am sorry too" I kiss his hand

Blinking rapidly at him I say "Uncle don't be mad at me but I have to say that I don't like her, and I never will..."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Richard looked at her with tenderness. But he also took a deep breath

I know, dear. But you see...in this moment of my life, Isabella is important for me. She understands me. Eleanor is often ill and closed into her chambers. And I felt alone..

He admitted. He turned his eyes and looked around
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 pm

I put my head in his chest "Ok, then if she is for the moment, but she is very unkind" seeing that my uncle really needed some mistress "Uncle I have an idea, maybe you can go and visit other places, visit England, France, Spain have some fun, your a handsome King, every woman will fall under your feet, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Richard couldn't avoid to giggle

So you think I should travel around Europe finding a new mistress, right? I thank you for your concern, dear niece. But my place is here. I don't like to abandon matters of state or people I love. But maybe I can visit France, later. King Francis and I are good friends..

He answered, amused by her words. He pretended not to notice that she was trying to push his thoughts away from Isabella
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 am

"Very well then, I only wish you to be happy" I wink him
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Richard nodded and smiled fatherly

And I wish the same for you, Valery. When your father died, I promised I would have take care of you. And that's what I have intention to do. I think it's time for you to marry, my niece..

He said proudly, like he was talking about his own daughter
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

Blushing I reply "If my King and my Uncle says so"

Very worried I continue "Uncle I have something to ask you, or beg for help"

Playing with my fingers "It seems to be proven that men of this family are choosing the worst way to get Love and they get punished, it is about Philip, he needs your help"

"He... he is secretly married with Lady Catalina, she now is carrying his child, but her father wants to annul their marriage"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Richard looked at his niece a bit perplexed. He nodded rubbing his beard

A marriage can't be annulled so easily, my dear. Otherwise, why the King of England is still fighting with the Pope? By the way don't worry. I'll talk with Philip, if you wish. And everything will be alright..

He rubbed softly her arm smiling
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:17 am

Kissing his hand I smile at him "What am I going to do without you, uncle"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Richard smiled and patted softly her hand

You haven't answered to my proposal, yet. What do you think about getting married, dear niece?

He was trying to catch her reaction
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 am

Looking away, I didn't know what to say, but I had a duty as a Princess and I had to fulfill it anyway sooner or latter.

"I am 18 years old, and I have reached my time, but I... I don't know anyone" then a fear feeling rushed through my body I continue:

"Will my marriage be an arranged one, uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Richard nodded

Yes, my dear. I'm going to choose some good suitors for you. I only wish your happiness, like you were my daughter. So trust me. I'll choose crefully about that..

He smiled, noticing she was getting nervous
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 pm

I started to breath very heard, but I didn't want my uncle to see that, I closed my eyes, arranged marriage... What did I think that a princess like me will be free to marry a loved one... will be free to love.

I smiled at my uncle like a was happy, but within me I was a mess.

Maybe an arranged marriage will be a better decision, I just wasn't born to love and to be loved.

"I know uncle, I know"
smiling at him again
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Richard noticed her face's expression, but he nodded again

Good. You know I just want the best for you. Even Eleanor wants to see you finally settled. Although..I notice some sadness in your eyes. Why, my dear?

He asked with concern
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Looking at my uncle, he just knew me to well, "I am afraid of marriage, I can't trust everyone, there are so many questions that are going through my head, will I be a good wife, will I fulfill my duty as a princess and as a niece, will I make him to love me, will I love him, will I make you proud?"

I paused a bit, to take a breath "Will I be able to give heirs, what are you and Philip going to do, will I be able to see you wherever I want"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 am

Richard giggled and stopped her stroking her hand

To many questions, my niece! Don't be afraid of marriage. I'm sure you'll make me very proud, like I already am. Just tell me, dear: do you have a suitor?

He asked, wondering if there was someone in her heart already
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Looking at him a bit shy I answer "There was a young man here, a visitor that I never saw before, he waned to meet you, I liked him very much but I know only his name, I don't know who he is, or what?"

"His name is Daniel Torrez" and I rushed speaking "We didn't do anything, he... he only kissed me, and I didn't want to go any further without your Marriage consent, and he didn't want to hurt me, so he left Bavaria"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Richard listened her. And after she finished to explain her adventure, he frowned

Daniel Torrez, you said? He must be a spanish nobleman. Eleanor met him when she was at Spain. But..which are his intentions towards you? I'm asking you this because...he wrote to me..

He added after a moment of hesitation
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Blinking many times, this moment made me very emotionally stressed "He loves me uncle, and I do too, I love a man for the very fist time, but I don't know what to do" I was confused whether I am making the right decision or not, I only knew I loved him so much that it starts to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Richard nodded to reassure her

He is coming to Bavaria to meet me. He wants to marry you, Valery. I don't know him personally, but he seems a trustful man. Do you love him, my dear?

He asked, wanting to make sure to take the right decision for her
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:37 pm

"I do love him uncle, with all my heart" I nodded "It is just that if I marry him, I... I will be far away from you and Philip"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next