The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bridge over the River Thames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Jane looked around and heard a voice behind her, she turned around and curtsied very lowly and got up 'My lord' She said, she had respect to those around her, 'Nay, you are not disturbing, i was just intrigued by my surroundings.' She said with a polite smile and she nodded a little before looking up at the sky and looking at the young gentleman's face again 'It is indeed, a fine day, do you not think so?' She said. Jane had always loved taking walks in summery days, or just a day that had a slight breeze. She mostly loved taking walks in the snow, which sadly, were none now, she loved to hear the crunch of it under her feet.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Thomas looking at her courtseying to him and smile in hearing her polite answer, standing by her side, he answer her kindly.

Yes, indeed it's a beautiful day, mylady, I love this place.

He glance to the Thames's water, then turn again to her.

My name is Thomas Wyatt and I am mostly poet, sometimes diplomate and I have also the great honour and pleasure to be a close friend to His majesty ... can I know about your name ?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Jane smiled a little 'I am Jane Bassett, Lady in Waiting to the Queen, Katherine of Aragon.' She said and she looked at Thomas and smiled again 'Must be good, to be a close friend to the King, since i am Lady in Waiting, i am close to the Queen, yet i hear all the gossip first' She said with a slightly smile, she remembered how the King was divorcing Katherine, and how stressed the Queen looked, although her beauty never left her, you could tell she was stressed, her color had left her beautiful tanned skin and turned a pale color.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Thomas listen to her attentively, a courteous look on her face.

Nice to meet you, mylady ... indeed I am very glad to be a close friends to His majesty, I guess that it must be ... interesting to be close to her ...

In fact, himself had never been found of the queen Catherine, but he know that many of her lady in waitings love her and he guess at her tone that it's also her case.
He join again the guardrail, lean his elbows to it and look at the landscape.

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Jane smiled and looked over to the water'It is a beautiful site, do you not think so' She whispered as she studied the view and she smiled to herself, and put her hands on the railings and looked over the side, she had admired things like this, and for such a beautiful land site to be in a country that's getting tipped upside down for that..Boleyn girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Thomas, gazing at the landscape with a dreamy air smile in hearing her voice by his side.

Yes, it's one of the most beautiful exterior areas of the palace. I love nature in spring, it's very inspiring.

He shiver as a cold wind cool down the air, rising his eyes to the sky, he realize that it's yet twilight and tell as for himself.

It's getting cold, I didn't realize that it's was yet that late.

He turn to her.

It's time for me to return indoor, now, good evening, mylady.

He bow to her and walk toward the palace, disappearing at horizon and go indoor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridge over the River Thames   Bridge over the River Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridge over the River Thames
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2