The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Masquerade ball

Go down 
+13
Danielle De Barbarac
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
William Pullen
Emilie De Fontanay
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

Masquerade ball - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

William was very calm.He was still smiling "I'm not teasing with you, Lady Nan.You ar the most beautiful woman in this hall.Trust me" He winked.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Nan shook her head meaning no. She looked around for more wine but then she remembered William took the last one from her hand. "o-oh. I cant trust any man. Especially when i'm drunk and with mask"
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm

"Now I understood, my Lady Nan.You are angry and upset because of a man.This man must be have a real reason.Or this man must be very fool.How do he hurt you.." He kissed Nan's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Nan watched him silently and frowned a bit. "Thank you my lord.." she said quietly. She really couldnt understand what he was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 pm

"You are a young and attractive lady.You have a long life in front of you.Don't be upset for that fool man.Someone will definitely make you happy.Every man is not unreliable.." William suprised his own words.He was fall in love..
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Nan listened him seriously. She was not feeling drunk anymore.She blinked twice and crossed her arms on her chest "Sorry, but are you a love doctor or something? You're talking too experienced for your age, young man."
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 pm

William laughed with Nan's words.Love doctor? He was not a love doctor or something like that but he was a man in love.. His eyes were shining "No my Lady, I'm not.. Make sure that I was surprised.But you dont deserve to be upset.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Nan liked the way he talked. He was handsome yeah. But beyond that she found him so cute.Maybe she was drunk.She took a step towards him and came closer to his face.She was looking at his eyes carefully. "Can you do this blinking thing again?" she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Henry finally could come to feast place. He was busy with some stuff in his studying room. He was greatful to Wolsey that he organized a feast for his honour. He shouldnt forget to thank for it. When he arrived the feast court, everyone stopped for a moment and bowed him. He bowed back with his head and put a nice smile on his lips. Raised his hand on air and ordered them to go on dancing. He walked to his table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Julia came to the Banqueting House. She finally got home, to her beloved England. She looked around; everyone was dancing, eating and talking. She looked at the king, then at Anne. She had seen Anne a few times before at court in France, but they have never had an opportunity to talk to each other. Seductive Anne... Lucky king Henry. she tought. She turned her head and saw Cardinal Wolsey. Yes, these were people she recognized. Julia took a goblet of wine and sat down near musicians.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Emilie look around at people, finish her plate and her goblet of juice, she get up, put them on the table, she then see that the king have join the room, she immediatly courtsey deeply.
Then she get up again and look around to people whom she know and hesitate to go closer to someone for talk,, intimidated by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Second day night, Nik came to feast place again.Now at least he knew a few people more than last night. That was weird cause he began to like court life somehow.He wasnt expecting that. He reached a table and took a goblet of wine.When he brought it to his red lips he wished it was not a french wine like last night.Bingo! It was an English wine and he liked it more. His lips curl up with victory and he took another big sip from his wine. He began to walk around with goblet in his hand. He brought it to his lips again, still walking.Suddenly he felt he hit his feet to something, he was almost falling but luckly he suceed to not drop wine glass. Nobody noticed his situation. Except a blonde, young lady. They looked each other for a moment. Nik was feeling embrassed and he put out a laughter.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Emilie chuckle as she percive the young man about to fall down, then as she notice than he look at her, she blush and fastly look elsewhere with modesty, her long experience of court life have learn her to being careful with unknow men.
In the past, the innocence and naivety of her youngness mixed to the huge sadness caused by her first heartache had lead her to act stupidely, but all this was before Olympe, before to become a mother ...
She go to take a goblet of fruit juice and go closer to the windown again and look at the garden, at the mysterious tree'ss shadows in the darkness of the early evening and think to George, a melancolical and grave air on her face, she sigh, wishing that he would be there tonight.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Nik was lucky the only one who could see him was acting like she didnt see anything. He kept on grinning himself and walked towards to other corner of feast,still drinking his wine.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm

I return from the gardens as the sky darkens. As I enter the castle I hear music and laughter, I peer through the door and see it is the same hall that I was in last night. I sigh a little remembering what fun I had.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Klaus, I gasp and ry to hide. I then enter the hall and take a goblet of wine, I don't approach him but secretly desire he will come to me.

I see a graceful looking woman and smile a little as I sip my wine,"My Lady..."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 pm

As she hear a feminine voice behind her back, Emilie shiver slighty, taken out of her thoughts, then turn back and smile in seeing a young blond lady before her, she bow to her and try to see behind her mask if she know her.
Good evening, mylady. Do we yet know each others ? it's difficult to tell with the masks !
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:57 pm

"Oh no, forgive me for approaching you...I have just arrived in court and have little people to talk with..."

I smile a little and touch my wavy hair a little arranging it perfectly as I glance over at Klaus...
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Emilie realize that her sentence have sound like a defense one, she smile and shake her head.
Don't apologize, it isn't what I meant, I was just curious, I am glad to meet you, I am Emilie De Fontanay.
She notice that the lady glance over a man in whom she seem interested.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I bow my head and curtsy a little,"I am Elizabeth Craven and it makes me the most happy to have met you," I smily warmly and sip my wine...
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 pm

She smile to her friendly.
Nice to meet you, lady elizabeth. Are you new at court ?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

"I am, my brother Edward and I arrived yesterday,"I sigh and glance at Klaus,"...And already I am avoiding someone..."

She seems very kind and is pretty. I do hope I can be her friend...
Is she French-I am glad of it if she is for I am fluent.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Emilie smile to her as she learn her that she is new at court, recalling how shy and nervous she was at her first times, then her face take a surprised air as the lady admit that she is avoiding the man whom she is looking at, wondering why.
Then, you are all new indeed, myself I arrived from France at english court four years and a half ago, but I don't live at court currently, I am here in journey, I have my own castle in the countryside.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I smile learning she is from France,"En France? J'ai toujours souhaité d'y aller,"

She has been at court for four years- that is a long time...

"Un château? Comment belle..."
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Emilie smile to her and nodd.
Je vois que vous parlez français. Moi-même, j'aimerai y retourner, ça fait très longtemps que je n'y ai pas été.
Her face take a proud air as she think to her castle.
Ce n'est pas seulement un château mais aussi une école, la première école de filles d'Angleterre.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm

I smile a warmly,"Un petite peu,"

I listen carefully as she talks about the school-a girls school? I have never heard of such a thing- how admirable that she strives to empower woman and enforce gender equality.

"La première école de filles d'Angleterre? Cela est admirable en effet. Je tiens à le visiter un jour, si vous elle permettra..."

She is an admirable woman indeed-someone I would gladly look up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade ball
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next