The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stables

Go down 
+2
Lilliana Monroe
Emilie De Fontanay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:54 pm

"Charles reached the stables. He was ordered by the King to show to Princess of Scotland Royal Stables and best horses. As he entered, he found her already there. He bowed respectfully while smiling"

Your Highness...hope you're not waiting since too long...

"He said with gentle voice, raising his eyes to her"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

I smile softly at him and let out a soft laugh

Certainly not, your Grace! I am most thankful you agree to do this for me. Will the King join us this day?

I blush slightly as his gaze turns to me. I admire his handsome face and great physique.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

"Charles smiled kindly. He noticed she was very beautiful. But he tried to be more formal than he could"

The King will reach you in the forest this afternoon, my lady. Unluckily, I can't join you both. But I'm here to show you the stables. And...to help you to choose a good horse..."

"He answered, showing her a charming smile"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

I smile at him as I gently pat the horse's neck. He is quite charming and unexpectedly, I find myself disappointed he will not join us

I believe I already found a good horse. Or perhaps is there a better one? And what a pity you cannot join us, Your Grace!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"Charles smiled and shrugged a bit after her words"

Well...I'd like to join, my lady. But I have to prepare some things for Trial's next audience. You know...King's matters never rest...

"He giggled gently and came closer to the horse she was caressing"

Well...this is a good horse, Your Highness. But...if you allow me a suggestion, I think you should choose that one. It's my horse...Oscar...

"He said proudly, pointing at a brown horse not too far from them"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

I look at him, pleasantly surprised at his suggestion then giggle.

well.....would you then assist me onto your horse, Your Grace? I promise you I am an excellent rider and shall care for him greatly!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:26 pm

"Charles smiled widely and nodded, coming closer to her"

Oh...I'm sure of it. My Oscar will be in your hands for a whole afternoon. I guess it will be very well treated. I...I almost envy it...

"He added with a teasing smile, glancing secretely at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:33 pm

I blush at his words and remain silent for a moment. I smile back, my cheeks rosy as i push away another stray hair from my face, He is fascinating.

I thank you, Your Grace! You are very kind with your words! Perhaps another day, we can ride together!

I then turn around, caressing Oscar's neck and cooing at him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:43 pm

"He tried to remain serious, nut he couldn't avoid to smile"

Oh...why not, my lady? It will be an honour. I guess you're a very good rider. And I can't wait to discover it by myself...

"He answered, showing her a charming glance"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I smile more, showing my snow white teeth as I do. My dimples are showing as well as I try hard to contain m y excitement. he is most handsome.

Very, well, my lord! Then you shall find out my riding skills very soon, I hope!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"He smiled openly this time, and looked around stables"

I hope so, my lady. Is there...something else I can do for you?

"He asked kindly, turning to her again"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

I smile back at him, my eyes locking with his

Perhaps you may help me mount the horse?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm

"He nodded with a smile and reached his horse"

Oh...of course. Just put your arm around my shoulders, my lady. I'll help you to mount it...

"He suggested, lowering his eyes on her body"

Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:33 pm

I smile as I follow his instructions and with one swift move, I find myself mounted on Oscar. I bow my head to him in thanks to his kindness, and notice hie eyes measuring me up. I blush slightly and giggle nervously.

I thank you, your Grace! Now....where am I to meet his Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

"Charles looked up at her on his horse. He admired her beauty for a while. Then sighed and turned his head towards entrance"

What? Oh...the King, yes. He is just arriving, my lady...

"He saw the King coming towards stable on his own horse. Then bowed"

Majesty...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Henry stopped his horse in front of Stables. He smiled noticing that the Princess was ready. He nodded gently with his head

Thanks for caring, Charles! Dear cousin...hope I'm not too late.I'm glad you accepted my invitation..

He said smiling, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:55 am

Looking at the Duke of Suffolk, I smile as I thank him. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I adjust my hat, when I turn to see His Majesty arriving. My rosy lips form a wide smile as I slightly bow my head to greet him. The horse whinnies as i gently spur him, after bidding Charles a good eve. I head towards King Henry, my eyes locking with his. i stop the horse next to his as I caress Oscar's neck.

Patience is a virtue, Your Majesty. II was not kept waiting. What a lovely horse you have. Now....where shall we ride? I must warn you I am a skilled rider !

I laugh softly as i lower my eyes, blushing at his gaze.

Lead me to where you will, Your Grace. I am honored to be in your company!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:19 pm

"Charles looked at them both and nodded sligtly afet King's words. Then, noticing that the Princess was already comfortable in his company, he bowed deeply"

Your Highness...Your Majesty...

"Then glanced at them again and left the Stables"
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I watch the Duke of Suffolk leave and smile to myself, thinking what a handsome man he is
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Henry glanced at Charles while he was leaving and turned his eyes to Madeline. He smiled

I trust he treated you respectfully, dear cousin...What about a ride in the forest? I'd like to show it to you...

He grinned and gestured with his hand, inviting her horse to leave stables with him
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I smile as I follow him towards the forest.

I would love to see the forest, Your Majesty.

I spur the horse to follow the King into the forest.

You are very kind to take the time to go riding with me.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:45 am

As we continue on our ride, the warm air soothing and calm, I proceed to answer hi s question about the Duke of Suffolk. I smile to think of him but I have been warned of his womanizing ways.

Oh The Duke of Suffolk has been most kind and helpful to me, Majesty! He was considerate enough to loan me his horse Oscar for our excursion. He has been most respectful!

i smile faintly, remembering his flirtacious glance upon me but telling myself it was only a glance and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Henry smiled, amused to hear such words about Charles. He turned his head to her

I'm very glad to hear that, cousin. Charles can look...just a womanizer, but he is a good man. He is like a brother to me. Now follow me, my lady...Can't wait to show you the forest...

He winked at her and kept on riding his horse towards forest

OOC: Let's continue in "Forest in the countryside, near to Palace" topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables   Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stables
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3