The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Forest in the countryside, near to the palace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I am going to miss you too very much, but I think indeed it's important for you to assure your duties in Italy and for me to visit my mother, introduce her my daughter, tell her about our love and all the things that she have miss of my life ... I promess that I will write to you, keep you informed of the progress with my family, I hope that you will write me as well.

Her head still leaned to his shoulder, she smell his odour, savouring their embrace, yet knowing that she will see again these sweet moments in his compagny in her mind and dreams while they will be apart, she then tighten up her head and look in his eyes while listening to him.

And I look forward introduce you to my family and see again french court in your compagny too, it will be one of the most important times of my life.

She nodd and smile softly.

Allright, then let's join each others there in a few hours, your majesty, see you.

She join his kiss and join the palace at her turn, disappearing indoor.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:56 pm

As we ride, we enter the forest. I admire the beauty of the countryside and the forest. The birds are chirping and the warm air soothes my soft skin. As the horse marches on, I turn my head to look at the king. I feel happy , here in England. The forests and countryside are exquisite.I smile softly and speak.

Your Majesty, England is beautiful! I truly admire your beautiful country.

I look ahead once again as I readjust my grip on the reins.

I would enjoy going hunting with you, if you will. I am an avid hunter along with my brother and his close companion Royce and his brother Stefan!

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Henry rode his horse slowly along forest. He glanced at Madeline sometimes. After her sentence he turned surprised towards her

Can you really hunt, cousin? Oh...I thought only men did such things. Royce never talked me about that. And...what my cousin James thinks about having an hunter sister?

He said grinning
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:15 am

I laugh as he voiced his surprise. I smile and continue to tell him of my hobby as we slowly ride in the forest. I smile to myself as to what his reaction will be that I was a better hunter than my brother and his companions.

Your Majesty sounds surprised! In fact, my brother would never admit to it, but my father always told me I was the better hunter among them, including Royce .

I spot a deer in the forest as I bring my horse to a halt. I quietly point to it to the King, smiling and admiring the beauty of the beast.

I do love hunting but it always breaks my heart to hunt deer. They are such serene and beautiful animals, do you not agree?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Henry glanced at her and couldn't refrain a laughter

Uhm...That's what I meant. A lady can't be a good hunter. This is a men's job. Whatever it means...

He said with a grin, winking at her at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

I blush at his wink , yet smile, admiring his handsome face. I laugh at his comment with a glimmer in my eye. The sun is beginning to set as we arrive at a small brook. I stop my horse and look at him with a warm smile yet a wicked air to it

Ahhhh! But one thing you do not know of me is I can be as hard as any man! Fortunately not many see this side of me, your Grace . I can be as passionate and driven as you , I wager!

I giggle softly as I wink in turn. I jump off the horse and adjust my hat, smoothing down my riding gown. I walk to the brook and sit down, letting my hand trawl in the cool water as I look at the king invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Henry dismounted from his horse and reached her slowly. He sat with her on the grass and looked around

So...are you happy of spending your free time with your old cousin, Madeline? You could do much more enjoyable things...

He smiled and looked at her relaxed face
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:56 pm

I turn to look at him and smile , indeed feeling happy to be in England and in his majesty's company. i feel relaxed and remove my hat, letting ,y long locks fall down and gracefully bounce on my shoulders and down my back.

Of course, your Grace. i am always happy to be in your most welcoming company. You are a most gracious host!

I then look down and trail my hand still in the cool water and then playfully sprinkle his face with it, laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Henry smiled and looked at her playing with water. He laghed when she threw some water on him

I'm very glad to hear that. You know you can consider my court as your own home. But...what brought you here, Madeline? I mean...the real reason...

He asked, looking carefully at her happy face
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:38 pm

My smile fades a bit as I think of my brother. Now is not a good time to question his actions. I bite my lip as I think of what Royce asked me and sigh. I look at him and smile again then turn my head , looking at the water, wishing I was at a lake where I could freely swim. I speak softly as I answer his question.

My brother wished me to become acquainted with the traditions of the English court. I always loved England so it pleases me to be here. Very much so!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Henry looked silently at her for a while. Then he smiled wide and nodded

You're right, Madeline. Stop talking about serious things. You're here for having fun. Just tell me: what can I do for your pleasure, cousin?

He asked grinning
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I smile at his words, then i brush my hair away from my face, now flowing freely down my shoulders and back. I look at him and blush then look down without speaking a word. The silence intensifies the moment and I gently tug at my bodice, as it becomes more uncomfortable yet keep smiling.

Your majesty, I am at your mercy! You can command anything of me!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Henry looked at her unlacing her bodice and bit his lips. He leaned on her and sighed deeply

Oh...Madeline.. You're so desirable...

He whispered excitedly
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

My cheeks blush as he leans in close to me. I can feel my heart racing. I find myself desiring him as well. My eyes lock with his as our faces stand inches apart. My breasts heave with each breath I take. I smile softly as I bring my hand to his face and whisper.

Oh Majesty.....you are desirable as well....
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Henry sighed deeply, astonished by her beauty, and touched softly her chin. Then he took a deep breath and leaned his back against the tree

Every man would desire you, my lady. But...I can't. You're my cousin, Madeline...

He said, raising his eyes at the sky
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:34 am

My cheeks flush and I look down, smiling faintly. I then look towards the water and take a deep breath.

I know, Your grace... I know. We should return to court and please...forgive me!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Henry turned his head. He leaned on her and kissed softly her lips

I have nothing to forgive you, my lady. It's my fault. I just can't resist...in front of beautiful women...

He whispered, grinning a bit
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 am

Taken by surprise by his kiss my eyes widen, as our eyes lock . My thoughts are rushing through my mind as I can hardly resist him as well. I feel my heart pounding as he kisses me. I kiss him back as I raise my hand to his cheek, our kiss deepening.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Henry sighed and touched softly her chin

I'd like to spend summer at Whithall. Maybe...we can spend more time together there. What do you think...cousin?

He asked while winking at her
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

I smile as he touches my chin and asks me to spend more time with him at Whitehall. I nod my head then I lean in and kiss him again.

I would love to, your Grace...

I whisper as I slowly pull away
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Henry smiled and stood up. He reached his horse and turned back to her

I think it's time to give the Duke of Suffolk his horse back...don't you think, dear cousin?

He asked, winking at her again
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Blushing, I stand and nod my head.

of course....Let us return . I have much to prepare for the progress to Whitehall!

Smiling, I look at him and ask for help onto the horse
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Henry helped her to mount her horse again with gentle movements. Then he mounted his own horse and smiled. He enjoyed time spent with her. He showed her a warm smile. After taking a deep breath, he rode his horse towards Palace again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest in the countryside, near to the palace   Forest in the countryside, near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest in the countryside, near to the palace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2